Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #3572

Postby birch. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:16 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner: .dystopian.
Show Name: Rain’s Crusader
Barn Name: Thunder
Height: 16.5 hh
Color: Silver Buckskin with Khim Tobiano
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Crcr/ZZ/KtKt
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Silver (Zz)
-Will always pass Khim Tobiano (Ktkt)
Last edited by birch. on Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #3572

Postby FireWolf52 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: Satin Charm
Barn Name: Charm
Height: 16.3 hh
Halter color: brown
Pearl/jewel color (halter): light green
Personality: Hmmm ok well to start out Charm’s personality is very playful! You shouldn’t let his majestic frame fool you, he has quite the joking spirit! He likes mess around with his human caretakers and herd-mates. He loves to nip at other horses tails and run always really fast, kinda hoping they chase him but too scared to stick around. He also like to chase birds flying over the pastures he calls home, galloping up and down the rolling hills desperate to pull ahead of the feathered animal in the air. Naturally he never wants to come in from the pasture, but as soon as you say the word “treat” he will immediately run to your side. He also loves zippers, and likes to pull them up and down. However through all his jokes and pranks he is extremely loyal and loving, and even though he messes around with his friends (both human and animal) he will defend them from any type of attack with his last breath. He is quick to develop fierce protective relationships with other horses, and though he tries not to be overprotective he can be. He worries about the safety of his friends, and therefore makes the most of it when they’re around hoping they’ll stay with him forever.

Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone who enters! This is pretty much my first time filling out a Khim adopt form, if I got something wrong please let me know so I can edit this!!! :3

Oh and btw the little brown on his nose is the absolute cutest lol

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:55 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Owner: ᴡᴇᴀᴠᴇʀ
    Show Name: SW NA- Fair to behold
    Barn Name: Vænn
    Height: 17 hh
    Halter color: White
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Gold
    Personality: The guy is handsome and he knows it, he is quite snobby and hates dirt and mud. He walks less than he struts, he always holds his head high and loves praise. He is quite dumb however but that's what makes him endearing. As soon as he sees someone walk past he puts on his best face and struts around eloquently to much praise.

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃 。.。:∞♡*♥
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:24 am

Owner: .dystopian.
Halter color: white or silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): black or silver
Personality: Thunders bold and booming personality isn’t something he hides away. You can see him often riding fearlessly through the storms, or crossing the deep parts of the river. He’s quite a daredevil, but also a show off. He’ll run past other Friesians with his hair flowing behind him, not afraid to show off his looks. Although, there comes the time when the prideful horse makes mistakes. Such as getting sick from being out in that storm too long, and getting stuck in that deep part of the river he knew he shouldn’t of gone in. That’s when his only friends that can put up with him arrive.. and for once in his life, Thunder let’s his boastful personality go. He only shows gratitude towards them, knowing he’s lucky to have them. But as soon as he’s saved, and healthy again... He’ll be running through the fields once more, showing off that gorgeous mane of his~
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:35 am

.dystopian. wrote:Owner: .dystopian.
Halter color: white or silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): black or silver
Personality: Thunders bold and booming personality isn’t something he hides away. You can see him often riding fearlessly through the storms, or crossing the deep parts of the river. He’s quite a daredevil, but also a show off. He’ll run past other Friesians with his hair flowing behind him, not afraid to show off his looks. Although, there comes the time when the prideful horse makes mistakes. Such as getting sick from being out in that storm too long, and getting stuck in that deep part of the river he knew he shouldn’t of gone in. That’s when his only friends that can put up with him arrive.. and for once in his life, Thunder let’s his boastful personality go. He only shows gratitude towards them, knowing he’s lucky to have them. But as soon as he’s saved, and healthy again... He’ll be running through the fields once more, showing off that gorgeous mane of his~

I love this XD
Congrats!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me