Postby credit » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:28 pm

designed by softea

CLOUD
═════════════════════════════════════
ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ
ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴏᴜʟ

Cloud
non-binary|| they/them or he/him

Cloud is the eldest son of King Solis and Queen Lunari. Even with having the title of "Prince", he
prefers to be identified on a first name basis as it makes him feel as if he is more approachable to all.
Cloud is a rather mellow fellow that likes to avoid any and all sort of conflict. He's rather weak in the heart
in a psychical sense, however, metaphorically, his heart is as big as they come. He likes to dedicate most of
his time to helping out others in need the best way that he physically can.
Whenever he takes time to himself, he spends most of it doing the more simple things that most wouldn't
expect a prince to really do unless they were told to do it. He likes the more artistic things in life and appreciates
the arts and literature, although most times he has someone else read for him, along with aid him with any other
activities to help him get by.

This is partially due to a secret that Cloud has kept from most of his peers. He is completely blind within both of his eyes.
It wasn't always like this though. There are times when he wishes that he could look upon the cloudy skies of the dreamscape
like he did within the times of his youth, but even then he won't let it completely get to him. He keeps this a secret not only
from his subjects, but from his own brother as well. He's gotten rather used to sensing his surroundings, even though he
still runs into things on occasion.

please refrain from posting
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me