Based on Click to view
Artist SurgeFire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1718

Postby SurgeFire » Thu May 02, 2019 3:51 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July [date judged] 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Actually my first cat I made... little did I know another ticked with hazel eyes was just posted. Haha.
For this one, this cat seems to have a history with a cat in your Clan. What kind of history? It it positive or negative? Romantic, platonic, familial... etc.

Minimum of 100 words. I'm not particular about length; just know that I value coherency/ability to read in judging a form.

End Date: May 5th, 11:59 PM EDT

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Lilyfinch
Clan: GealachClan

Description: Chocolate ticked tabby bicolor with hazel eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SurgeFire on Wed May 08, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1718

Postby Trickz » Thu May 02, 2019 3:54 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Adderstride
Gender;; Male
Age;; 56 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Adderstride does have ties in CreekClan, and it can be considered good and bad for multiple reasons. Adderstride has a daughter named Clovernose in CreekClan, however, the two don't get along since Adderstride struggled to be a good parent after his mate died giving birth to her and her brother who passed away too. They fight all the time and can barely spend any time together, much to the clan's disappointment, and they constantly try to tell the two to try and become close, since it will definitely help them in the future. While they do dislike each other very much, there is a strange love and respect between them since they are kin and members of the same clan. They will hunt and fight together, but will never have any social interactions outside of these vital moments. Briarstar claims that if they can't have a comfortable relationship as father and daughter cats will hesitate to friend the two, which shows to be a true statement for Clovernose, but not for Adderstride. Adderstride is a strong and loyal warrior of CreekClan and he is very popular amongst his clanmates, despite his drama with Clovernose, whereas Clovernose struggles to make friends and is too scared to push herself into the situation and do something to make cats notice her. This causes Clovernose to become very jealous of her father since she is very much a much pretty cat than he is, and she is much younger as well.
Last edited by Trickz on Sat May 04, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Thu May 02, 2019 3:57 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Oaktree
Gender;; Male
Age;; 55 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Serpentsight. The most gorgeous cat in Autumnclan if you were to ask Oaktree. The two started out as best friends, always there for each other. Oaktree felt as if the green eyed she-cat was the only one who truly cared about him. Because of this, he fell pathetically in love with her. The feelings he had for her began to grow and grow, without any signs of stopping. One day, he gathered up the courage to approach her and admit his feelings, to which she happily admitted the same feelings in return. The two grew closer than before, which didn't seem possible. The two spent almost every waking moment together, sharing their love non stop.

Serpentsight was the mysterious type. Her feelings were something she kept quiet about and she never shared anything about her past, for she was afraid how others would react to the things she had done. Oaktree wanted to know this missing information, so he could paint a better picture of the type of character his new mate was. While the two laid in the grass, looking up at the stars, Oaktree tried to guess the kind of cat she was in the past. He brought up a variety of different theories, all revolving around who her birth family was. Serpentsight became obviously uncomfortable with all of the questions. Oaktree seemed to have gone too far when bringing up the she-cat's father. With a saddened look upon her face, she sheepishly told Oaktree that she could no longer be with him. She turned away, leaving Oaktree behind, but taking a piece of his heart with her.

The pair went from being best friends to lovers. Ultimately ending with the two being complete strangers to each other. Oaktree grew extremely upset, but not mad. He keeps holding onto hope that the two will once again share kisses under the stars.
Last edited by Goner. on Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Thu May 02, 2019 4:38 am

res!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Thu May 02, 2019 6:10 am

Username;; Biminy
    Cat Name;; Owlflight
    Gender;; Tom
    Age;; 62 moons
    Clan;; Groveclan
    Rank;; Rogue

Prompt;;
    spaceOwlflight was born and raised as a clan cat. He started life as a scrawny little kit with hazel eyes just a bit too big for him. Owlflight was ecstatic when he reached apprenticing age, wanting to learn the ways of warriors. No warrior really wanted to on the gangly young cat. Fortunately, in came Dawnwing. She was a little older than the cats who typically took on apprentices, especially the newest ones. Many were surprised that she, as a highly skilled and experienced warrior, was willing to teach the oddball. In truth, Dawnwing herself had had a discouraging experience as an apprentice that kept her from pursuing her dream of being a medicine cat.
    spaceFrom her, Owlflight flourished. A lot of the other mentors of this clan liked to keep the apprentices in-line and were very disapproving of slip-ups. Dawnwing was understanding of mistakes, chided him, but also allowed him to learn from the miss steps rather than be scared of doing the wrong thing. It was a very happy day, and a proud one for Dawnwing, when Owlflight became a warrior. She had watched him grow from a feeble kit into one of the strongest cats of their clan. Over the next few moons, Dawnwing continued to mentor Owlflight. She loved to remind him of the fact that one was simply never done learning new things.
    spaceThere came a day when Dawnwing did not arrive for their usual morning patrol and training session. Owlflight scoured the camp for her, asking if anyone had seen her. One cat from the night patrol said that they'd seen her passing through the territory late that night. Dawnwing had left the clan, for reasons unknown to anyone. Owlflight was shocked. Why would she leave? He searched for her, off and on for a few weeks. The new clan leader kept him and all the other warriors busy, some new conquest was on the horizon.
    spaceEventually, Owlflight stopped searching. He tried to keep his mouth shut in clan matters; he was still a young warrior and the older cats did not want to hear it. It was odd for him, as Dawnwing had always been polite and open to hearing his side. In these moments Owlflight missed her the most. He tried to keep tolerance with the new leader's idea of taking over another clan, simply to keep power instead of making peace. Finally, Owlflight decided to leave. He was tired of the discourse and simply wanted to live under and follow the warrior code. There had been whispers about a new group of cats called Groveclan, accepting to cats of all backgrounds.

Dawnwing is an elder of Groveclan

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Thu May 02, 2019 6:11 am

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Elmleaf
Gender;; tom
Age;; 48 moons (4 years)
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan
Rank;; Lead Warrior

Prompt;; "Get out of here, runt!" A tough-looking Elmleaf sneered at the tiny kit of three moons old as she crawled her way out of her hiding place in the storm drain, not looking at her from over his plate of thrown out twoleg nachos. "Don't want the same thing to happen to you like it did to your brother now do ya?"

"Take that back, you bully!" Cinderkit growled at the tom of 15 moons. "My brother got killed 'cuz none of you guys even tried to stop that dumb beast even though you drive him off all the time when he comes looking for scraps of your food!"

Elmleaf got up and licked the remaining cheese off of his lips before striding casually up to the young kit and leaned his face right next to hers. "Why would I protect an ex-clan cat's children? The very likes of you and your mother make me sick."

Elmleaf never had much respect for clan cats, as his own mother had abandoned him as a kit to join the likes of a clan. He had always been bitter and resented her for it, and in time, the likes of any clan cat disgusted him. He was content being a rogue cat, he had what he needed- a life, friends that counted on him to help find food. He didn't need his mother or anyone that is a clan cat for that matter.

Needless to say, his relationship with Cinderstar has always been a rocky one. Maybe one day he will come to realize that he can be a lot closer to the clan than he realizes.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Sun May 05, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 am

Username;; liightning
    Cat Name;;
    Gender;;
    Age;;
    Clan;;
    Rank;;

Prompt;;
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 am

Username;; Birchii
Cat Name;; Lilyfinch
Gender;; Molly
Age;; 23 Moons
Clan;; GealachClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Lilyfinch has always been an incredibly quiet feline, both in the way she moves and how little she talks. It's a skill that proves incredibly useful for hunting, but it can have its problems when it comes to conversing with clanmates or fellow apprentices. Thankfully, she wasn't alone in her more gentle and softer tendencies.

Flickerfeet has been Lilyfinch's closest friend since they were both kits, though they became best friends as apprentices. Flickerpaw's sister, Puffinpaw, was definitely more rambunctious and energetic, resulting in her being paired up with older apprentices during battle training and such. Lilypaw and Flickerpaw were both calmer and quieter; more eager to listen to their mentors thoroughly rather than diving in headfirst. They would cheer each other on, working together where they could rather than being overly competitive as apprentices tend to be.

During their downtime, when they weren't pulled along on mischief-making missions, they'd often relax beside the lake and enjoy the peaceful quiet, or take gentle walks through the heaths, pointing out beautiful flowers or interesting plants. Flickerpaw knew Lilypaw was quiet by nature and rapidly learned when conversation was welcome, or where comfortable silence was more appropriate. Lilypaw was aware that Flickerpaw had a tendency to be jumpy or superstitious, and soon learned how to put his over-eager mind to ease. More than anything, they were understanding of each other's quirks and desires, and accommodated to them as best as they could.

Becoming warriors only strengthened their friendship, as they would soon be near-inseparable. They'd hunt together and volunteer for the same patrols, and while they did spend time with other cats, it was often done as a pair. Gentle jokes are made about them being bound together, and there's been the occasional comment about how fine of a pair they make. Whenever romance questions come up, they both seem to smile sheepishly and change the topic. Most of the clan expect them to become mates at some point in the future, but having grown accustomed to their quiet and more reserved natures, they don't pester them too much, knowing if it's to happen, it'll be in their own time. Lilyfinch is hoping for the next queen to have at least two kits so that she and Flickerfeet can be mentors together.
Last edited by Birchii on Sat May 04, 2019 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
❁
❁

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

β₯½ I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

β₯½ You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

β₯½ Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu May 02, 2019 11:43 am

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
res omg
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Thu May 02, 2019 12:07 pm

Username;; dolly
Cat Name;; bearfinch
Gender;; female
Age;; 41 moons
Clan;; jayclan
Rank;; deputy

Prompt;; as kits, she and swankit played from the moment the run rose to the moment the moon rose. they were inseparable and remained that way until they became apprentices. swanpaw was always a bright light, but sometimes she was too bright. what she used to see as endearing became annoying and as they aged they grew more and more distant.
it didn't help that swanpaw's sole mission seemed to become befriending shadepaw. she felt more and more alone as the moons passed and in the dead of night she left camp and headed towards the danger zone, a ring of mountains and trees along the territory border. it was difficult and unlike anything that she'd ever experienced, but she survived. she found herself in the struggle to survive and all she wanted to do was go home. so she journeyed back.
the camp she returned to was unexpected. the camp was eerily silent except for coughs and yowls of sick cats. the few healthy cats worked in a frenzy to try and help their clan mates. she didn't want to waste a moment and instantly joined in, helping her once friends along side her once best friend. swanpaw was now swanheart and she was wearier to trust bearpaw (who soon became bearfinch), but through time she did.
with swanhearts endorsement, shadestar took a liking to her and she became deputy beside her.

swanheart is like a sister to her, they're best friends even if they clash. their history isn't perfect, but nothing is and in the end, they fought to make something great.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me