Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Yuroshi

Amarog #063

Postby Hail. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:13 am

What Are Amarogs?

Amarogs are a closed adoptable non-profit species. They are wolf-like with large, muscular forearms, heavy tails, and hind legs made of a strange hard shadow. They are a cursed species found all around the world, forming packs or remaining solitary.

Since Amarogs are a closed species, you cannot simply make one of your own. Please read the species rules and information to learn about how to adopt one, or how to obtain a custom.

--Note: All CS and Amarog rules apply; stories must be appropriate for CS and no NSFW material is permitted--

As the spring solstice simmers down to a close, a large purple flower is found resting beside the shore of a gentle stream. Moonlight trickles down from above, freckling the flower with the shadows of the forest tree as the clouds slowly part from the full moon, allowing its light to fully descend. Slowly, the flower opens, unfurling its petals in synchronization as it reveals what it holds within to the world. . . an Amarog, cursed or blessed with a mutation not seen before.

Trait description: The Earth mutation is the physical manifestation of power over earth and plants. The Amarog that bears it has long, soft fur on their neck resembling grass that often blooms with four-five petaled flowers. Their tail anatomy is changed drastically, the tail bone, covered by skin and strong muscles, only reaches the end of the heavy bead they bear, the rest of the length is all fur, commonly braided together to keep it orderly and from snagging. Because of the severe lack of the crucial weight of the tail that keeps them grounded and balanced, Amarogs with the Earth mutation must wear a bead on their tails. This bead weighs about 2.5x their head and is the vital balancing point for these creatures. Without it, they would hardly be able to stand upright, let alone move.

Prompt: As this Amarog opens its eyes for the first time, lying in that large flower and semi-surrounded by curious Amarogs, tell me what it is thinking. Does it interact with anyone, or flee with fright? Or maybe it even decides to attack? Tell me how they're feeling and what they plan to do, maybe even include some flashbacks of what happened before they woke up. Who were they? How did they come to this state? Was it forced, or did they volunteer?
Minimum of 600 words, maximum of 1,200 words

As this Amarog is part of Kaiyiali's Blessing, you may include Kaiyiali herself in your story!
(Kaiyiali is black with white eyes and a signature white ring on her forehead. Horns extend from her head and branch out, two parts curling and meeting each other to form a ring and two other parts dipping slightly and curling away to form symmetrical branches that slightly follow the curled ring portion. She speaks in two tones: a haunting whisper akin to wind through dead tree branches, or a booming sound like thunder echoing off canyon walls. You can read more about Kaiyiali's part in the lore in the lore section here)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Humanity:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] (maximum of 3 art pieces, and 600 additional words -- writing cannot be used as an extension of the prompt limit and should be on a new subject)

End Date: 4/30/19

--
    --

Name: Hadiya Bahar
    Humanity: High
    Owner: 917768 (Yuroshi)
    Owned On: 6/1/19

Genotype: gcgc/Bb/Hh/Etet
    Phenotype: A cream Amarog with violet eyes and Earth
    Ranking: Epic Amarog

Origin: Cursed
    Lineage
    ------------------------------------------ SSS: Unknown
    ----------------- SS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Unknown
    Sire: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Unknown
    ----------------- SD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DSS: Unknown
    ----------------- DS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Unknown
    Dam: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Unknown
    ----------------- DD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Unknown
Last edited by Hail. on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amarog #063

Postby bugbolt » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:22 am

Username: astrophyllite
Name: Wolfbane (Bane for short)
Humanity: (very) High
Prompt:

The amarog blinked slow as he still had a sort of soft fog reigning over his eyes, and a still sort of harsher fog over his mind- each like a petal draped over his senses. The last.. the very last thing he could remember was..? Sitting, perhaps? Or was he walking his, er.. Dog? It was all so blurry and he was struggling so hard to remember that he cried out and pressed a hand- or was it a wing- to his head. This really woke him up and his tired, so tired eyes fluttered wide open and he looked down over his new form and then back up to the forms around him and then to the flower cradling him. For confusions sake he shut those foggy eyes and rolled over.
It felt like only seconds later when he heard a voice. A voice like a storm itself, first a whistling wind and then loud, loud thunder screaming and shouting and tell him to- "Open your eyes and stand tall." And for the sake of not doing anything else, and for the sake of not having to heard that loud, loud voice, he did. His eyes went wide and he sat up and gave a little shake. He felt.. heavy, but light? And there was somewhat of a gentle breeze flowing through long, grassy hair and when he looked around, he saw what had appeared as a dark shadow with a beautiful pair of sterling antlers. How pretty and magical, he thought to himself, mystified at what was before him. Many, many other creatures were around he for the first time he turned to gaze back at some wondering eyes. To him, they all had the soft shadow of a white ring, but it soon passed and he was brought back into his mind and what felt like back to real land, rather than a mystical spirit who walks without legs.. Or a large flower that cradles lost and found souls.. Or a welcoming group with open appendages and curious eyes.
The amarog finally slid free of the plant bed and stepped carefully on solid ground, as if one step would send him crashing under the weight of real gravity. He first dropped to all fours and took the time to look over his new legs- a pair of large and spread toes, and a pair of thin shadow. How peculiar, he would think but give them all a wiggle anyway and once he was sure he knew how to walk and move, he set about doing just that. He started slow with a few steps forward and then a hop and then he did a twirl and another hop and in his mind some low but gaining orchestral music started and he increased in vigor and did a twirl and a hop and a twirl and a hop and a twirl and- jumped back and landed on two feet! And suddenly, he was in a whole new realm because he was so tall, so so tall, and everyone around him was still on all fours and he gave a joyful shout. ”Amazing!” He shouted- wait, shouted? He wasn’t aware that he could still communicate like he used to. When he woke up an.. Animal? Beast? He wasn’t sure how to feel and thought he was oddly comforted in this new form, he hadn’t thought anything close to being able to still find his.. Humanity. Now this was good.. He turned to one of the amarogs gathered next to him and from his bipedal position, he enveloped them into a hug and offered a quiet, ”Hello, brother.”

Extras: will edit later with extras, cannot at the moment
bugbolt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Username: yuroshi
Name: Hadiya Bahar
Humanity: highest possible
Prompt:
I've always loved the nature that surrounds us- the beautiful, wild, untamed colors that humans could only fail to control- that we, in our corruption, nearly destroyed. I am sure that humans would have, regardless of how the few of us tried so hard to protect it... we would have, if it hadn't been for Her. She's... some sort of goddess, I know. Something, someone, a deity which cursed and blessed us, creating... Amarogs.
I will admit, I had always been somewhat jealous of those of us who were changed. I always wished to be one of them. A close friend of mine who worked with me to protect this world was changed, but she could still speak. She told me, then, how the Goddess seemed to cry out in rage and despair, but with such great care for the innocence of the world. She told me how she was changed to protect it. And I had helped her ever since then, as much as I could, often as I was able. What else could I do but try my best to protect this world I live in, defend the nature I so adore?
Even human, weak though I may have been compared to most of the Amarogs, I was not useless. I did my best, whatever I could, to protect what I held dear. To bring balance back to nature, and justice to those of our Earth, before it was too late.This wish for balance and love for Earth was what I thought of as I fell asleep to every single night, and the same feelings invaded my mind each morning when I woke.
The dawn of my change was no different... except, it was.
It isn't everyday one wakes up to find themselves inside a giant flower, bathed in the light of a full moon that somehow feels more like the caress of a goddess. As I opened my eyes and took in a breath, I couldn't help but pause as I rose. Everything was the same as before, and yet... it was more. I could feel the wind brushing over every part of my, hear the trees whispering with excitement, taste the forest's thirst for new life. And just like that, I knew.
I had been changed. Blessed. I was one of them, now, and yet... not. I was different. As I uncurled my hands, which felt like wings, I was taken by instincts and rose to my hind legs, nose pointed to the stars. And I heard her. Her. A haunting voice travelling through the branches, a whispering wind. A sound that somehow sent Her message straight to my head, even though it wasn't the language I had known before. Somehow, someway, she told me that I was of her earth. That I had been right. And now, the Earth was of me as well.
I threw back my head with a howl of joy, peace, and completion- and the winds howled with me as the trees shook. I let out a joyous laugh, marveling at how connected I was- I'd always felt a connection to the earth, but now, it was far deeper. I knew, it was the deepest, strongest bond I'd ever have in my life. Without a moment more of hesitation I jumped from the flower, thundering into the forest with the lightest heart I'd ever had. A smile found its way onto my face.
Alone, or with others, I had places to be. Forests to strengthen, cities to raze- it was time. Balance would be achieved.

Extras:
Hadiya devotes herself to being a weapon of balance, and spends her days protecting those who cannot protect themselves, and battling those who would do harm to the innocent- she has inside her a fire that burns stronger and hotter than the heat of the Earth's core. She has always been somewhat of a delicate looking individual, but her looks are deceiving. Her soul is one that cannot be contained.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Mon May 27, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:36 am

Marking to watch!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avocado333 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Username: avocado333
Name: Cora
Humanity: High
Prompt: As Cora was coming into consciousness, she only saw black. It was dark, much too dark, and the feeling of being watched was unshakable. She first opened her eyes as the purple flower that contained her spread out its petals, revealing her to the world. The first thing that Cora noticed was the moon. Still not fully aware of her surroundings, Cora found herself gazing at the bright orb in wonder. What was this beautiful light that seemed so far away? Why did it attract her so much? Cora was not able to comprehend why she was so comforted by the moonlight, yet she basked in it while she slowly came to her senses in this new, strange environment.

As she stared into the dark, endless forest and listened to the quiet stream, the feeling of being watched returned to Cora. As the sudden panic came to her, she quickly looked behind her only to meet the eyes of some strange looking creatures. They were covered in fur, with large tails and arms. Their legs made up of some sort of black material that she could not identify, and they had long, sturdy snouts. Cora looked at the strange creatures with the same wonder-filled eyes as she had with the moon.

They were a small pack of Amarogs, and they had taken notice of Cora’s flower when it first mysteriously arrived down the stream earlier that night. Not one of them had known how the flower has appeared, but they watched it with curiosity. Once the flower had opened, they realised there was Amarog inside, yet they did not look the same as the pack. The pack stared at Cora as she observed her surroundings. Who was this mysterious flower Amarog? What are they doing here? They all sat around her in silence and fear, as the risk of the situation had made them worry about Cora’s intentions. Once they had gotten Cora’s attention, the two parties were on guard for their safety. The pack’s hostile demeanor confused Cora even more. Was she a threat? She stood up and watched the pack carefully with an odd calmness. Cora cautiously stepped out of her flower, taking note that her arms looked a lot like the creatures’ arms. As she exited her safe flower, the pack backed away to keep their distance. It was obvious they still did not trust her, but Cora could not help but want a closer look at these strangely familiar creatures. The Amarogs quickly retreated away from Cora, leaving her behind with only the trickling stream to fill the silence.

Cora walked over to her flower and lied down in defeat. What about her had scared the creatures away? For some strange reason, she had felt a close connection to them, as if they were not so different from her as she had originally thought. Getting back up, Cora made her way over to the noisy stream beside her flowery home. As she gazed into the water under the moonlight, she noticed a new face staring back at her. It looked just like the creatures that she approached before, yet she had a new kind of curiosity while looking at this face. It was not long before Cora realised she was looking at herself.

Cora immediately returned to her flower. She felt nauseous, but why? Why was her appearance so shocking to her? Cora’s vision faded back into the black. When she woke back up, she was no longer in the dark forest with the moon shining above. Instead, Cora was lying in a field of lush grass and wildflowers. She was… a human? In only a moment the nighttime forest had transformed into a bright, open plain, and her beastly form had transformed into a young girl. It was sunny and warm, and there was a gentle spring breeze that flowed through the field. She sat up to the sound of someone calling her in the distance.

“Cora! Come on, we’ll be late!” the figure shouted. Cora, who was still unsure of her situation, automatically stood up and began to calmly walk towards the other person. Something was wrong.

“Don’t worry, Elena! We’ll be fine. I doubt Mom will worry too much” Cora said. Her lips moved and she said those words, but it was not Cora. Was this a dream? Why does it all seem so familiar, especially this other girl? Cora, as always, was full of questions. This person, Elena, seemed to know who she was. However, Cora could not control her human body. The body walked and talked on its own as it headed with Elena towards the woods, chatting about nonsense that Cora did not understand. The duo stopped when they had reached a steep part of the woods where the ground beneath suddenly declines down a hill.

“Now listen, Cora. You better be careful here, alright?” Elena warned. “I don’t need you getting hurt before we get back home.” Cora realised that she knew this forest. It was the same dark forest she had woken up to moments ago, but the sun welcomed her back instead of the moon. Cora’s thoughts were interrupted by Elena. The other girl walked ahead and began to descend carefully down the hill. Cora’s body, however, seemed to be distracted. There was another voice deep in the woods, one that Cora recognised but could not name. The voice overpowered Elena's, was calling out to Cora from the bottom of the hill. This voice was calling Cora towards it, away from the cliff that separated the girls. Cora’s body instinctively wandered closer to the voice, her curiosity getting the best of her. Cora found that her body would not stop moving, slowly moving deeper into the thick woods in search of the voice's source. The forest around Cora grew darker and darker until it was so dark that Cora was back in the black of her unconsciousness.

Cora awoke back in the forest. She was a beast again, sleeping in her purple flower near the stream. This time, the moon had left her, and the sun shone brightly in its place. Cora was left alone in the strange woods to wonder about her dreams that seemed so real. Now, she had to face the challenge of exploring her new life with her new form in a world that was oddly familiar to her.

Extras: Thank you! Maybe I'll edit some later, if I have the time!
avocado333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue May 28, 2019 6:25 am

i am LATE!!!
So sorry!!! So much has happened lately and it’s just been a spiral of chaos

I’ll leave it up to you guys: do you want an extra three days to work on your forms, do you you want this jusged tonight? I’ll check back in about 6-7 hours and go from what I hear then. If I don’t hear anything, I’ll just close and judge it tonight. Thank you for your patience and sorry again!

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue May 28, 2019 11:20 am

I would love a little extra time if that’s okay? Even if it’s just one day!
Thanks so much~

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue May 28, 2019 4:55 pm

This will be extended to 5/30 c:

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:23 pm

For some reason I thought this was extended to June 1st, pff, I’m dumb
The extra art I did will belong to the winner after announced~ I’ll add his/her name in at the top as well.
Good luck all!

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:25 am

Once more, sorry for how late I was to judge this, but thank you all for your patience. I read through everyone's forms a few times to be sure, and in the end, Yuroshi's stood out to me the most. Congratulations! I have her information updated and you have been added c:

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c: