Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mongrel

SCS Adopt #749: Chihuahua-Beagle Mix

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:42 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a second hand shoe store where we here strive to send everyone who comes in home with a new part of their wardrobe. We have a wide array of shoes, from combat boots all the way to dress shoes or even slippers. Every pair we sell is guaranteed to be a great price and only mildly worn. We hope you can find something to your liking here!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This kiddo was given to us by the owner of the pup's parents, who only had her left to go after her other siblings "left the nest". She said the dog is wonderful and certainly is great for a pet, but she simply doesn't have the energy to keep looking for a home when so far she hadn't gotten any offers for the pup.
PROMPT: An embarrassing moment they'll never live down? min 20-max 150 words! My Extra Policy
REVEAL DATE: April 2nd
END DATE: April 13th

#749 Chihuahua-Beagle Mix

imaginary wrote:
    username: imaginary
    name: nantucket
    sex: male
    collar: [x]
    prompt: he’d been just a pup when he had his first experience at the docks. his feet were far too big for his body, trying desperately to catch up to his awkwardly growing proportions. not to mention the fact that his considerable ego paired with his clumsy footwork and “head in the clouds” type attitude, nantucket had quite a few close calls with the rather intimidating waters below. oh, and his nerves were running high with the eyes of his peers upon him, searching for how he’d act on the docks. considering that nothing had happened yet, nantucket’s ego grew by the minute, and he gradually became more comfortable - even to the point of cocky.

his claws clicked rapidly on the planks of the dock and his tail wagged in a wild fashion. oh, how fun the docks were! ha, and they said the docks might be “a little too exciting” for him. ha! what a concept.

“hey! hey, cap’n!” the little pup called half-sarcastically to the cat sitting above him. she had posted herself on one of the rising wood pillars lining the dock. she spent her time drifting along the worn wood, accepting the generous pats and scratches from passing sailors.
    “hey pup. having fun?” she meowed. a thud sounded, and suddenly she moved into a sitting position aside nantucket.
    “yeah! i like it!”
    “ohh, you do? you like just the docks, or you wanna see the ocean too?” she drawled in some sort of mix of new england accents.
    his ears perked as much as they could - folded and all, you know. “really? can we go on your boat?”
    “you wanna step foot on the ol’ s.s. martingale? ah, why not? sure, kiddo, come meet her.”

he followed the feline up the ramp, watching the deep blue moving beneath him. he could feel the watchful eyes of people supervising him, his ego suddenly diminished to a puppy trailing after an old sea cat. she’s earned her sea legs long ago - his stomach still churned looking down and not being able to see the ground underneath him.
    those sea legs would prove to take a while.

they’d been out on the open ocean for an hour or so by now. his stomach wasn’t feeling all that great - not that tuck would ever let anyone know. he had spent the last fifteen minutes - or so he guessed - dangling his head lazily over the boat’s edge. he felt the eyes of the sailors upon him, carefully observing. oh. oh no.
    his stomach wrenched, and the acids burned his throat as he threw up whatever food he’d been housing for digestion. he heard the crew go quiet, and the cat sitting somewhere above him silently watched.
    in his wrenching, stomach muscles convulsing, he felt his body tip- OH!

a moment later and his body hit the water underneath him. he went under about three feet upon impact, and in a panic, nantucket frantically paddled to the surface. his nose was filled with water, and when he opened his mouth, he couldn’t breathe.
    he burst through the surface of the water, coughing and choking for air.

“well, kid, you’ve caused quite the scene.”

Genes
#749 Chihuahua-Beagle Mix
'Fawn w/ Black Saddle and Extreme Piebald'
---
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt #749: Baby Shoes

Postby birdbones » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:54 pm

So small!! I totally want them!
Username: Redwolf466
Name: Kesha
Size: girls size 2
Box: pinkish red colour with white poka dots

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Username: Ringo.
      Name: Quinnton
      Sex: Male
      Collar: lavender with a pink heart
      Prompt:
        Quinnton doesn’t like like to be embarrassed, but his owner is always making him embarrassed.
        One day it was raining out, so it was really muddy, but they were going to the dog park because Quinn couldn’t hold his energy in. Before he left his owner decided to put him in rainboots and a raincoat.
        Who puts their dog in those things?!? Quinn REFUSED to go. But eventually got out the door.
        When he made it to the dog park all the other dogs were picking on him and laughing at him.
        The bigger dogs even mimicked the way he walked because the boots made it hard for him to walk.
        He will never forget that day, and he refuses to go out when it’s raining now. In fear of being teased.
Last edited by Ringo. on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Username: Wolfiedog3
    Name: Cailan
    Size: Children Size 3 (Male)
    Box: xxx
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:22 am

Username: SurgeFire
Name: Ruby
Size: children's size 4 (female)
Box: xXx
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:37 am

Username: Golden-Boy
Name:Rowdy
Size: Children's size 2 [Male]
Box: way too large for the shoes, red with gold tag
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:59 am

Username: CrazyB
Name: Colt
Size: 2.5 Male
Box: (collar)
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Username: Almond Bark
Name: Charlie
Size: Size -0 Men
Box: xx
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt #749: Chihuahua-Beagle Mix

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Alright guys you gotta actually work for this kid! If you still want to try for them, edit your form accordingly, post a new form, or just add the form underneath your current post and get started on work! I won't force you to choose this kiddo and you are completely free to choose one of the others instead if you want to! Just make sure to read the prompt and requirements before starting!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt #749: Chihuahua-Beagle Mix

Postby CrazyB » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:24 am

Username: CrazyB
Name: Milo
Sex: Male
Collar: Red and gold with a gold little tag
Prompt: Milo is a very mischievous puppy he loves to wreak havoc on everything one day he was left alone in the house he hates being. So he came up with the master plan to make us pay for it. He went to the bathroom and shredded up all the toilet paper but he did think that was good enough so he stuck his head into the toilet but his head got stuck in the babys toilet seat an broke it. He was running around with a babys toilet seat on his head he kept trying to go through the doggie door to get it off but it didn't work an he got stuck again. So all the the neighbors and their dogs got the see him stuck he wouldn't leave yard for a few days...
Last edited by CrazyB on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me