[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]BarnName:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b] Appaloosa
[b]Markings:[/b] Bend-or-spots ,Near leopard appaloosa
[b]Link me to a unique Angel [/b]
[b]Show me her favorite Valentine's Flower, and tell me why:[/b]
[b]What tack would you give her?[/b]
[b]Short Story:[/b] (Her first time at your barn)
[b]LINK me to the horse you believe to be her mate:[/b]

Not posting her color until correctly guessed on her foal.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR:Appaloosa adopt

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 am

Username: JerseyDusk
Show Name: Of Weeping Angels
BarnName: Angel
Breed: Appaloosa
Markings: Bend-or-spots ,Near leopard appaloosa
Link me to a unique Angel xXx
Show me her favorite Valentine's Flower, and tell me why: Carnations, are Angel's favorite Valentine's Flower because it was the first flower that any one ever gave her. It came from her mother who told her carnations are a symbol of fascination and love, and that her mother would always be fascinated in her stories and love her always.
What tack would you give her? Angel prefer's a bosal nose band bridle and a matching western saddle, with a red and pink striped saddle blanket.
Short Story:
xxxxxLea Anderson had spent all day at the Great Northern Sale barn for the Valentine's Day Horse Show & Sale. Her black jacket embroidered with the River Valley Equestrian name and symbol on the back, and her hand was wrapped around her gold Iphone; her grey-blue eyes glaring at the screen. She had been there all day, avoiding her husband at home because they had argued before she left home. Lea knew they didn't need another horse at the stable but she had found a gorgeous appaloosa mare with a lovely braided mane, and sent a picture to her husband, Mason, signalling that she wanted the horse. He had clearly got the message, and the bubble with three dots sat on his side of the messages, but no response came back to her. Eventually Lea sighed, locked her phone and put it in her jacket pocket. She walked to the mare's stall, and eyed the 'For Sale' symbol next to her name tag. The woman tried to think of an excuse that she could use if she came home with the spotted mare, but she knew she should push her luck. A representative from the farm the mare belonged to came up to the stall and Lea thought they would engage in conversation to attempt to sell the mare; instead the rep took down the 'For Sale' without a word.
xxxxx"Wait! She sold already?" Lea gasped.
xxxxx"I'm sorry miss, but a gentleman came by and bought her about 15 minutes after you were here the last time," the representative responded.
xxxxx Lea thanked the representative and went to watch the show, since she was interested any other horses for sale. After an hour or two, Lea checked her phone and saw no notifications, and decided she would finally have to face her husband; and she drove home. The River Valley horses were frolicking in the snowy paddocks and greeted her as the truck drove down the driveway, she glanced at them but was too disappointed to marvel at their beauty. She parked the truck next to the first stable block, by the office door and she sighed, mustering her strength to get out of the truck. When she walked into the office she noticed that it was surprisingly bright, since the lights were off. There were candles all around the office, and the door into the stable was open. Mason walked in with a bouquet of roses and carnations, a smile gleaming on his face.
xxxxx"Did I get you?", he questioned with a grin still playing his mouth.
xxxxx Lea rolled her eyes, "Did you really fight with me this morning to make this seem that much more romantic?"
xxxxx Her husband looked at her innocently but confessed with a chuckle, "Busted, huh?"
xxxxx Lea laughed, feeling a weight lift from her shoulders and she took the bouquet from her man. As soon as she smelled the flowers, Mason took them back and set them on the desk. The woman's eyes questioned him silently, and with no response other than a grin, Mason ushered his wife to the stable block. Standing in a cross tie was an pale appaloosa mare, with a braided mane, wearing a bow and holding a carnation in her mouth. Lea was speechless, she turned to her husband and back to the horse. She couldn't say anything because she couldn't stop smiling, and she walked over to the horse taking the carnation from her. The mare lifted her muzzle to the woman's face and Lea almost started to cry, "D-Did you really, Mason?" Questioning her husband if he really bought her a horse for Valentine's Day.
xxxxx"Happy Valentine's Day, love.", Mason smiled.

LINK me to the horse you believe to be her mate: Shoot to Thrill
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me