Code: Select all
  [center][b]Username:[/b]
            [b]Show Name:[/b]
            [b]Barn Name:[/b]
            [b]Gender:[/b] Mare
            [b]Age:[/b] 2.5
            [b]Color:[/b]Smoky Black Snow cap Appaloosa
            [b]Breed:[/b] Friesian X Appaloosa
            [b]Guess her Parents' Colors:{LINK me to the Two Horses You Think Are her Parents}[/b] (Good luck ^^ Will drop hints as needed, edits welcomed with your new guesses to keep from reposting, also to addlinks when i finish allthe parents)
            [b]Who Did she take those balloons from?[/b](Why's she running off with them? What's that all about ? 200 word max)
            [b]Tell me to her favorite activity[/b]
            [b]Show me the most unique valentine's:[/b]
            [b]Give Her a fitting personality in a brief story involving yours, or anothers with their permission, Cottonwood Horse:[/b] (60 word minimum, no max, link me to the horse you chose as his companion/crush/involvement)
            [/center]
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Smoky Black Appaloosa

Postby Good.Pointe » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:02 pm

Username: Good.Pointe
Show Name: PS Everlasting Energy
Barn Name: Vim
Color:Smoky Black Snow cap Appaloosa
Breed: Friesian X Appaloosa
Guess her Parents' Colors: This guy and this girl
Who Did she take those balloons from?
She took them from Kate, the stable owner's sister, who had brought balloons for a little Valentine's day party. Kate was holding on just a little too loosely and had them just a little too close to the fence, and Vim, noticing the fun bright colors, snatched them and ran to play, moving her head (scaring some of her poor pasture mates) and overall having fun, running with her buddy, Sassy.
Tell me her favorite activity:
Racing her pasture mates.
Show me the most unique valentine's:
Such cheese
Give Her a fitting personality in a brief story involving yours, or anothers with their permission, Cottonwood Horse:
It was a nice sunny day, a soft breeze blowing through, and everything was calm and peaceful, the mares in the pasture simply grazed. That is, until Vim decided that she and Sassy couldn't sit still on a pretty day like this any longer. Almost out of nowhere, she gives a playful nip to Sassy and trotted off, asking to play. At first, Sassy just stood and watched, a little too relaxed from the wonderful weather. And then she took off after her newest pasture pal. Vim then picked up her pace, her long and lightweight Friesian legs taking her strides farther than Sassy could keep up with. Sassy then stumbled, and almost instantly, Vim was by her buddy's side, looking at her legs quickly. When Sassy recovered quickly, they galloped off as if nothing had even happened in the first place, running and bucking and playing. They even messed around with a grumpier, more composed mare that they hardly knew, not caring about anything else in the world but playing on this sunny day.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me