Based on Click to view
Artist sapphirespirit [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CWHR: Buckskin Appaloosa

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:33 pm

This Guy Is Moonblind, but that doesn't seem to bother him in the least!
Code: Select all
 [center][b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion/Gelding
        [b]Age:[/b] 2
        [b]Color:[/b]Buckskin Blanket appaloosa
        [b]Breed:[/b] Friesian X Appaloosa
        [b]Guess His Parents' Colors:{LINK me to the Two Horses You Think Are His Parents}[/b] (Good luck ^^ Will drop hints as needed, edits welcomed with your new guesses to keep from reposting, also to addlinks when i finish allthe parents)
        [b]Who Did he take those chocolates from?[/b](Why's he running off with them? What's that all about ? 200 word max)
        [b]Link me to his favorite place[/b]
        [b]Show me the yummiest Chocolate (or sweet) Something[/b]
        [b]Give him a fitting personality in a brief story involving yours, or anothers with their permission, Cottonwood Horse:[/b] (60 word minimum, no max, link me to the horse you chose as his companion/crush/involvement)
        [/center]
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Buckskin Appaloosa

Postby UnicornTamer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:18 am

WIP

Username: UnicornTamer
Show Name: Seven Stars
Barn Name: Benevolence/Ben
Color: buckskin blanket appaloosa
Breed: Friesian X Appaloosa
Guess His Parents' Colors:{LINK me to the Two Horses You Think Are His Parents} (Good luck ^^ Will drop hints as needed, edits welcomed with your new guesses to keep from reposting, also to add links when i finish all the parents)
Who did he take those chocolates from?
Valentine’s Day was never a special day for me. Life at Unicorn Wisher’s ranch continued as it always did. I had no reason to believe this Valentine’s Day would be any different. I was taking Benevolence out for a ride when my partner, Timothy, came up to me, looking uncharacteristically uncomfortable. A man of few words, he didn't say anything, but awkwardly pressed a box of my favorite chocolates into my hands. “Thank you," I managed, feeling a whole range of emotions. After a moment, I said, "Timothy?"
He looked up at me, his face red. "Miss Annika?"
Before I could say anything else, however, Benevolence, that sneaky horse, reached out, snatched the box between his teeth, pulled the reins loose from my hands and galloped off, scattering chocolates. Timothy and I ran after him, grateful for the distraction. Ben stopped at the gardens, holding the box out to us. I took the reins and the box and looked at Timothy. His face mirrored mine and we both laughed. Then Timothy straightened, took a deep breath, and said, “Miss Annika. Will you do me the honor of going on a ride with me?”
Of course I said yes.
Link me to his favorite place: The Unicorn Wishers Ranch gardens.
Show me the yummiest chocolate (or sweet) something We eat these delicious pastries where I'm from, called orejas, which means ears. They also look like little hearts. :)
Give him a fitting personality in a brief story involving yours, or another's with their permission, Cottonwood Horse:
Benevolence is moonblind, but has a very sophisticated sense of smell. When he first caught the scent of my mare, Poetry, I could tell he was smitten. He stood very still in the paddock as Jonathan lead Poetry out to be exercised. I opened the gate and approached him with his halter to take him out so Jonathan could work with Poetry.
"Here, boy."
Benevolence didn't move. He didn't even glance my way.
I hadn't owned the stallion long, but I had already learned that he had a strong mind of his own, not to mention his flair for the dramatic. I sighed, then walked up to him and strapped the halter on. He still didn't move, but remained fixated on Poetry, who didn't seem to notice him. I tugged on the rope. Nothing. I clucked at him to try to get his attention. Still nothing. I dug into my pocket and pulled out a sugar cube, his favorite treat. I passed it under his nose. He didn't even twitch. Getting irritated, I called out to Jonathan. "Hey, Jonathan! Take Poetry away, she's distracting Ben."
Jonathan nodded and began leading Poetry away.
Benevolence's ears stood on end. He took half a step forward and neighed.
Poetry stopped short and gazed back at him. Apparently she really hadn't noticed him before. Jonathan pulled at the rope, but Poetry didn't budge either. "Come on, girl," he urged her. After a moment or two, Poetry followed Jonathan behind the stable, but I have never seen her so reluctant to do anything before.
I turned back to Benevolence. He looked distressed and neighed again. From behind the stables, I heard Poetry's answering whinny. "Let's go, Ben," I tried again, giving his rope a small tug.
He wavered, still facing the spot he had last smelled Poetry. He turned toward me, and had he been human, I would have thought he was on the verge of tears. I had to laugh. "Get over it, you love-bird. Poetry's not gone forever, you'll see - er, smell her again." Benevolence did not appear to be comforted, but he did allow me to lead him out of the paddock and tie him up to the posts outside. He stood there with his nose almost touching the ground and his tail drooped. I went to find Jonathan to tell him he could exercise Poetry.
When we returned, Benevolence's posture changed in an instant. He stood erect, every fiber of his body tense as he listened to Jonathan lunge Poetry around the paddock. I could only laugh at the silly thing. What a drama queen.

Last bumped by UnicornTamer on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:18 am.
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me