Ziah readoption by ege

Based on Click to view
Artist ege [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ziah readoption

Postby ege » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:27 am

Rameiku asked me to put this vaiki up for readoption. They are a dwarf vaiki, and their parents are Kii and Akira, owned by Rameiku.

For this competition, I want to see relationships with other vaikis or characters. Including family relationships is encouraged but not required!
    Here is some info provided by Rameiku:
Kii [mother] - She's really shy, and doesn't have the highest confidence, partly due to being naive at times. Despite this, she can be really protective of her friends and family, usually in silly ways such as putting 'warpaint' makeup on her face to be 'intimidating.' She absolutely loves baby Vaiki's, and teaching them, or taking them to new places to learn. One of her favorite places is the beach, for example.
Kii's hobbies - > Cooking, baking, flower-arrangement, scrap-booking, and shell-collecting.

Akira [mother] - > Akira is mischievous, tending to get herself into more trouble than all of her children combined. Often embarrassing her family by pranking them, or others around them, she has a reputation of being 'extra' [dramatic or overboard] She loves to dress up her family, silly outfits or not. She always wants to make her family laugh or happy; getting anxious if they don't talk to her for a while.
Akira's hobbies - > Memorizing words, pranking, dancing, swimming, exploring Forests, and dressing up fancy.

You can use as many characters as you want for relationships, just make sure to have permission before using someone else's character in your form. If you're looking for vaikis to include, feel free to use my doots or ask on the fanclub if other users would be willing to let you include their vaikis!

No extras, this will end in one week on January 14th.

Code: Select all
    Name:
Last edited by ege on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ege • any pronouns • toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells • art shop • avatar art by Kageniec • signature art by me
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ziah readoption

Postby ℋoney » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:30 pm

m<3

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 am

Extending one week since no forms have been completed, this will now close on January 14th!
ege • any pronouns • toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells • art shop • avatar art by Kageniec • signature art by me
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:41 am

Name: saranyu
Relationships: saranyu has an close and comforting relationship with both of her parents, kii and akira, she loves them both incredibly much and tries to spend her free time with both of them.
outside of family, she has a few close friends and a few ones that's getting more distant by days.
one of her closest friends is maybe cosimia, a chirbit.
they both share hobbies and spend time during free time.

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:42 am

name|| raelynn
    gender|| female
    relation to kii|| raelynn is a very tidy vaiki, and so she doesn’t exactly take on the messy joy of baking as well as her mother kii does. with akira’s high energy personality always lurking, raelynn is always on edge with high stress when she watches her mom kii bake. she just waits for akira to come crashing around the corner, pull a nasty prank on the delicious baked goods, or try to help and end up knocking over everything. it doesn’t happen all that often, but it happening multiple times is enough to scar a neat freak for life. when raelynn does bake, she takes joy in the organization of the bowls after a successful ‘mise en place’ (a professional style of preparation which consists of measuring out every ingredient before hand and putting them into separate bowls, then putting the ingredients from the small bowls into the mixer or main bowl).
    wip
    relation to akira|| wip

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 am

Name: Coral
Relationships:

W.I.P

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am

~Prophecy~ wrote:
    name|| raelynn
    gender|| female
    relation to kii|| raelynn is a very tidy vaiki, and so she doesn’t exactly take on the messy joy of baking as well as her mother kii does. with akira’s high energy personality always lurking, raelynn is always on edge with high stress when she watches her mom kii bake. she just waits for akira to come crashing around the corner, pull a nasty prank on the delicious baked goods, or try to help and end up knocking over everything. it doesn’t happen all that often, but it happening multiple times is enough to scar a neat freak for life. when raelynn does bake, she takes joy in the organization of the bowls after a successful ‘mise en place’ (a professional style of preparation which consists of measuring out every ingredient before hand and putting them into separate bowls, then putting the ingredients from the small bowls into the mixer or main bowl).
    wip
    relation to akira|| wip

Congrats! Even though your form wasn't completely done, you showed a lot of Raelynn's character through her relationship with Kii!
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:29 pm

oh wow! thank you so much ege! i meant to finish my form but somehow i had it in my head that this ended on the sixteenth instead of the fourteenth oops!

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me