Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #3173

Postby birch. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:57 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner: lovestruck
Show Name: Ka Mō’ī o ke Kai
Barn Name: Kai
Height 16.3
Color: Standard Buckskin with Irregular khim overo // Blue Roan with Hawaiian themed Khim Fantasy
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Crcr/Prlprl/Koko // EE/aa/Rnrn +Khim Fantasy
Breeding Info:
Dominant Coat is Standard Buckskin and may pass with 60%
-If Khim Overo passes, it has a 30% chance to be irregular
Recessive Coat is Blue Roan and may pass with 40%
-Will always pass Extension (Ee)
-Khim Fantasy and Chimera pass with 20%
-If Khim Fantasy Passes it will be Hawaiian Themed
Last edited by birch. on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #3173

Postby Ringo. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by Ringo. on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mark - wip

Postby sforzando. » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Owner: swiss army ghoul.
Show Name: ke kauwela o nā aliʻi
Barn Name: 'kauwela' (hawaiian for summer)
Height 17.1 hh
Halter color: blue like in his blue roan
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gray/silver
Hawaiian Fact: my first near death experience was in hawaii LMAO out of the 73 ABC stores, 57 of them are located in hawaii alone, but it's only the 37th largest company in hawaii
Story/art:

any specific word length for the story? cc:

also did it really take you six hours to do this khim because oh my gosh
Last edited by sforzando. on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:41 pm

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:22 am

Owner: Samsherwoodc
Show Name: Hokule'a
Barn Name:Arcturus
Height 17.5
Halter color: silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Hawaiian Fact: Honolulu's zenith star, (the star that rises directly above it) is Arcturus. The Hawaiians called it Hokule'a. (Hoe koo lay uh.)

Story/art: wip
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:23 am

I Am Uhane

Owner: Spirit23wolf
Show Name: Spirits Of The Wind
Barn Name: Makani (Meaning wind or spirit)
Height 17 hh
Halter color: Dark Purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Light Blue
Hawaiian Fact: Hawaii has 10 of the world’s 14 climate zones.
Story/art: Makani lives on the beautiful islands of Hawaii as a wild stallion with his herd. He has 5 mares and two foals currently, his family is his life but we are not here to talk about that today we are here to talk about the time the humans caught him and he became a Hawaiian legend.
It was just another day Makani was grazing with his family on the Mauna Kea mountain when it started to rain a downfall or raining cats and dogs Makani some how managed to get separated from his family. He spent days wandering around calling desperately hoping beyond hope that some other stallion had not already stolen his family. He wandered for days not stopping for food or water calling out until his voice was completely gone and he could go no further and he eventually collapsed passing out letting darkness over take him.
When Makani woke up he was in a small box full of dry grass... it was dark but he couldn't tell what time of day it was. He tried desperately to get up but he was still to weak that he just ending up collapsing and making a huge noise that terrified him. He then heard a weird sound it sounded like foot steps but not right. Then there was light not much but just enough so that he could see two strange things (Makani would later learn that these were called buckets) He managed to stand all four legs wobbling and head spinning he stumbled over to the buckets seeing that one was filled with water and the other was filled with something that sort of smelt like food he quickly drained the bucket of water knowing what that was then he took another sniff of the food thing and tentatively took a bite. To his surprise it tasted out of this world there were so many different flavours like the sweet mountain grass that only grows on the top of the mountains and wild oats and so many other different things.
Makani spent who knows how long in that box just eating and drinking until his legs were almost bouncing on there own he needed to run he needed to get out of this silly little box that he has been trapped in for who knows how long. Then one day he woke up and his box was open and there was grass! He exploded out of that box and took off until he found a thing was in his way he quickly spun on his haunches and took off the other way before he found another thing in his way there seemed to be things trapping him in another box but he could not stop running so he just ran around the perimeter he ran for hours until he was exhausted. He couldn't help but notice the strange beings that walked around on two legs a couple other horses said that they were called humans and liked to ride around on there backs and do lots of other things with them.
Makani started to notice that the humans were taking a lot of interest in him and his markings Makani never really noticed his markings but he was told by many mares that they were beautiful and enchanting and the humans seemed to think so as well he could see them pointing and they seemed to be talking. Then they started putting him with other mares of course he wasn't interested in them but they told him that they were trying to get his markings to pass onto their foals.
After a couple months he was going crazy again he needed to get out and get away from all these humans and find his family he was lonely and missed them. So he came up with a plan, he waited till night and jumped the fence leaving no marks so they wouldn't be able to track him. He ran back up to Mauna Kea were he first lost his family and stood there for over a week calling. One day he heard a call back it was his lead mare Akamai and she had a new foal with her a young filly that got his markings and her mothers coat colour. Unfortunately his other mares and foals had gotten claimed Akamai barely managed to avoid the other stallions. She actually did get claimed once but snuck away when she needed to give birth and has been searching for him sense then.
The humans couldn't figure out how he had gotten out and they never saw him again except for fleeting glances of golden horses with strange markings on the mountain. And they started calling him Uhane meaning ghost because he disappeared without a trace.

Art: https://sta.sh/012kb6enl0as Art By Me Winner May Keep (I Know Its Not Very Good XD I Was Trying Out A New Style)

But I Am Also Makani
Last edited by Spirit23Wolf on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Owner: Redwolf466
Show Name: Iolana
Meaning- To soar like the hawk; also the Hawaiian for Yolanda, a variant of Violet
Barn Name: Kameo
Meaning- The one and only
Height 6, 1
Halter color: Rust read
Pearl/jewel color (halter): sandy gold
Hawaiian Fact: The eight horizontal stripes on Hawaii’s flag represent each of the state’s main islands. In the upper-left corner of the flag is a small version of Britain’s flag which honors British captain George Vancouver, who gave Hawaii its first flag in 1794.
Story/art: Wip!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Owner: Firealone
Show Name:The Seas Bow to Him
Barn Name:Kanaloa(Hawaiian god of the sea)
Height
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Hawaiian Fact:
Story/art:
Big WIP!
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Owner: Yellow
Show Name: ʻO kahi Komo Komo meaning an incoming storm
Barn Name: ʻO kaʻino meaning storm
Height;
Halter color: eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Hawaiian Fact: The world ‘Hawaii’ comes from the Porto-Polynesian "Hawa" and "ii", which means “Place of the Gods” or “Homeland” or so one theory states.
Story/art: coming soon
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.