Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RISE | #1207

Postby mewmew. » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:39 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

This cat is for members with 5 cats or less only. How did this cat handle their first snow day? 300 words min 600 words max

Ends December 3rd

Username: dirk
    Cat Name: Blossomclaw
    Clan: Ideclan

Description: olive green eyed calico

Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by mewmew. on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RISE | #1207

Postby redhorizon » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:07 am

Username: beau-tiful
Cat Name: Rivertail
Clan: Featherclan

Prompt: Heavy snowflakes were falling from the sky when I stuck my head out of my cozy den. Fat flakes tickled my nose and landed in my whiskers as I spotted Crowstar dashing from den to den. As he neared my den, the snowflakes embedded in his fur became more apparent. I pulled my head back inside and went to the corner to try and conserve warmth, the snow only magical until the cold set in.

After a few minutes of my shivering in the corner, Crowstar slunk inside, evidently freezing. "Oh, hello Crowstar. How are you this morning?" I asked sweetly, trying to keep my voice even despite my trembling. "I'm doing well, thank you. I just stopped by to inform you that today has been deemed a snow day, everybody must remain indoors except for the deputy and I." He'd said, probably for the hundredth time. "I'd stay for a while but I have more cats to address. Have a good day!" And with that, he'd already dashed into the snow again.

Res!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo into void » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:13 am

oops didn't get it in in time dang
Last edited by echo into void on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:59 am

Username: 1 1 : 1 1
      Cat Name:
      Clan: twilightclan

Prompt: wip!! <3
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:46 am

Username: liightning
    Cat Name: Emberpaw
    Clan:

Prompt:

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:01 am

Username: dirk
Cat Name: Blossomclaw
Clan: IdeClan
(12 moons in the prompt)

Prompt: At first Blossomclaw's first snow day had been terrible. Terrible in the sense that it had been way too cold to properly function, and should've been illegal.

She had woken up that day as a new warrior, excited to see what being a warrior held; what with all their fancy privileges. It had been snowing heavily the night before, and she had struggled to catch a squirrel from all the snow on her fur which was embarrassing. Blossomclaw hated being laughed at or made a fool of, so it was mortifying coming back to camp completely covered in snow and breathing heavily as if she ran to StarClan and back. Hopefully this day would start a new page.

As Blossomclaw stared out of the warrior's den watching the snow fall down in large flakes, she was scared by someone suddenly speaking.

"You gonna go out there?"

Blossomclaw turned her ear towards the warrior, and processed the question and answered it in her mind, StarClan, no. You couldn't bribe me to go out there, before turning to face them. She looked at Sunflight, a senior warrior with a heart of gold. Now, Blossomclaw wasn't an idiot, she knew Sunflight was probably asking that so she wouldn't have to go freeze to inform Redstar - who was definitely still sleeping - about the heavy snow. Rosetail had just been appointed deputy and was already clearly exhausted, it wasn't fair to make her do it.

"Only if it warms up a bit. You?"

"Yeah, someone's gotta inform the leader."

Blossomclaw nodded, and shifted a bit to get more comfy. She could go back to sleep but that would wreck her sleep schedule. She could go over hunting moves in her mind but that was kind of boring. What to do, what to do..
As it turned out, it did get warmer but didn't stop snowing. The wind gusts had disappeared, and it was nice enough to go out and play in the snow like kits if you really wanted to. And that's what Blossomclaw did. She shimmied out of the warrior's den and immediately pounced on the snow like it was a mouse. The snow was light, and poofed everywhere as she landed.

She had never seen so much snow before, except maybe when she was a kit. Sometimes the winters got bad for a couple of days, but just enough to stay inside a den for a couple hours and then you could clear the entrance out and be on your merry way. Most of the time winter was mild (but she had heard that there were days on end where the the clan wouldn't dare leave their dens in years past).

Blossomclaw put all negative thoughts out of her mind as she trilled, excited to hold so much snow under her paws. She felt like a kit again, to be honest, even if she was only just out of apprenticeship. Sunflight poked their head out and watched Blossomclaw before joining her. They jumped almost right on Blossomclaw to initiate a play-fight, and the two tussled in the snow, kicking it up everywhere and getting it on their fur. It almost triggered memories of the night before but Sunflight must've read her mind because they suddenly threw a paw full of snow at her face.

The snow day started off freezing with a heavy snow shower, but thankfully the sky cleared up enough to give Blossomclaw a distraction from over-thinking her warrior initiation. She would probably eternally grateful to Sunflight for playing with her.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:44 pm

This is such a cutie! If I get my founder before it ends i'll def come back!
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mynameisbacon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Username: mynameisbacon
Cat Name: Emberwhisker (used to be a kittypet named emmie)
Clan: Winterclan

Prompt:
The smell of pine and snow wafted through the air. Emberwhisker's emerald-kissed eyes sparkled, though it was a gray, gelid day. The trees swayed in the wind, bringing the mouth-watering scents of fresh-kill to Emberwhisker's nose. She stepped cautiously out of the warrior's den. She knew the white stuff outside the den was snow; she'd never been in the snow anyway, due to her kittypet origins. This was her first day of clan life and first encounter with snow. It was decent.
Emberwhisker made her way across the soft white substance and pulled out a juicy vole from the fresh-kill pile. She joined a group of apprentices that were laying on the snow, hungrily gulping down their prey piece by piece.
"Hi Emberwhisker!" Reedpaw meowed. Emberwhisker smiled and took a large bite of the vole. She finished it and rolled onto her side in satisfaction. She licked her paws, something that still lingered from her old kittypet life.
"Hey," Blackpaw suggested. "Why don't we go play in the snow?" Emberwhisker stopped, half-lick. She'd barely ever seen the snow. Emberwhisker thought for a second.
"Could I join you guys?" She asked. Blackpaw grinned.
"Sure!" He meowed, hopping off. Emberwhisker followed, and so did the other apprentices.
As they neared the lake, the group stopped. Blackpaw edged a little closer and began to paw at the snow. The white particles framed his paws, and a snowflake landed on his nose, making him sneeze.
"Definitely soft enough." He meowed approvingly. The other apprentices huddled in a smaller group a little farther away and started flicking snow at each other and playfighting while they balanced piles of it on their heads. Blackpaw turned to Emberwhisker and cocked his head.
"Emberwhisker? Why aren't you playing? You said you wanted to come." He asked.
Emberwhisker felt a hot wave of embarrassment roll over her body.
"Well, er-." She choked. Emberwhisker stared at her paws and sighed. She looked up at Blackpaw, her eyes pleading him not to make fun of her. "The truth is, I've never played in the snow. I've barely felt it or seen it." She admitted.
Blackpaw rubbed his muzzle on her pelt.
"Don't worry Emberwhisker, I'll teach you." He motioned her closer to the lake.
"The closer to the lake you go, the softer the snow is." He mewed. He bent his head down and nosed up a small pile of snow. Shoving his paw under, he scooped it up, throwing it at Emberwhisker.
Emberwhisker flinched as the cold snow hit her nose. It left a trail of icy water, and Emberwhisker ran her paw over it to wipe it away. Blackpaw laughed.
"You try!" He meowed.
Emberwhisker bent down and nosed up a bigger pile of snow. She scooped it up with her paw and flung it at Blackpaw. She did it one more time, and Blackpaw was startled.
"Good job!" He exclaimed proudly. Emberwhisker beamed. She puffed out her chest like a little apprentice and her smile seemed to glow.
"Now," Blackpaw said. "For doing everything else, you honestly just do whatever you want! Like this!" He rolled around in the snow and loads of it went flying all over the place. Emberwhisker giggled and joined in.
A while later, when they were finished and were heading back to camp, Emberwhisker caught up with Blackpaw. They had joined the other apprentices and Emberwhisker had spent a while playing in the glittery white snow.
"Thanks, Blackpaw." She whispered. Blackpaw reached up and licked her ear.
"Your welcome." He whispered back.
That had been the best day of her new clan life.

{600 words haha nice}
Last edited by mynameisbacon on Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cloud • Female • Leo
Hey there! You can call me
Cloud or Bacon! I love art!

• ◔ • ◑ • ◕ • ⬤
DracatsKiuiiButtermilks
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mynameisbacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:21 am

Username: Yellow.
Cat Name: Roseleaf
Clan: Ridgeclan

Prompt:
“Rosekit you have to come outside and see this!” CloudKit called inside the nursery her voice filled with excitement.

From inside the warmth of the den Rosekit uncurled her body from the nest before making her way outside to her sister. “What’s so exciting that you have to call me out?” She asked with a yawn.

“This!” CloudKit answered while jumping around in the white powder slowly falling from the sky. Hey body jumping up into the sky and twisting around to try and catch the flakes.

“Woah.” Rosekit answered in wonder as she stopped and stared in amazement at the sight outside the den. Before the frozen ice danced in the air, the wind swirling it around before it landed on the earth just to melt.

“The elders said it will build up and cover the ground before long and we can jump and play in it more then!” CloudKit called out to tell her.

Rosekit didn’t responsed to her sister as she contuined to watch the snow, at that moment she burst out laughing running to join her sister in her attempt the catch the snow. “It’s snowing! Snow!” She called out her laugh ringing throughout the camp.
Last edited by Yellow. on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Username: NightWolf950
Cat Name: Sparkfeather
Clan: WolfClan

Prompt: Word Count | 599/600
Snow had just began to fall lightly covering the ground in a light blanket of white powder. Sparkfeather paused in her tracks looking up to the sky as she watched the snow fall to the ground. As the snow fell Sparkfeather let out a small chuckle remembering her first time experiencing a snow day. Perking their ears a bit, both Violetpetal and Duskpool stepped up on each side of Sparkfeather. "What's so funny Sparkfeather?" Violetpetal meowed softly. Hearing the other she-cat's delicate voice, Sparkfeather regained her focus and looked to the blue point she-cat on the right and smiled. "Have I ever told you ladies about the first time I saw snow." the calico she-cat meowed.

With a small shake of their heads, both she-cats looked at their deputy with curiosity in their eyes. "Well alright then, let's find a spot out of the weather and I'll tell you about my first snow day." Sparkfeather purred. Upon finish her sentence the three she-cats padded towards the mountains, finding a decent sized cave just on the other side of the lake from their camp. The trio had been out hunting for prey when the snow began to fall. Once they three she-cats had made their selves comfortable in the den both Violetpetal and Duskpool looked to Sparkfeather with eagerness. Sensing her clan mates where ready, Sparkfeather let out another small chuckle before slightly clearing her throat.

"Okay so you both know how I was once a stray living on the streets in the two-leg town." Sparkfeather spoke, receiving a small nod from both she-cats that sat across from her. Giving a small nod in return Sparkfeather continued her story. "Anyways I had just turned 18 moons when I first saw the snow. At this time my brother Eagle was still among the living. Our mother had passed a few moons back and we where now on our own. Our mother had prepared us for everything, but not for the cold snowy days that lied ahead of us. We had heard stories about this mysterious thing called snow, but had no idea what it was. After returning to our small den after scavenging for food we curled up together, keeping one another warm through the night. The next morning Eagle and I woke up to the sound of chirping birds and the bright light of the sun's ray. Upon awaking we padded out into the newly white covered world. The white stuff stuck to our paws, but seemed to melt from the heat our body gave off. We stood there in complete aw, looking at one another then back at the world before us. It was still the same home we knew, but now covered in this beautiful white powder that we later learned was called snow. Eagle and I spent the good part of the morning just jumping in snow drifts and batting at snow that fell from the sky. We even pushed one another into the snow drifts resulting in a all out wrestling match between us. It was one of the best days of my life, I only wish Eagle was still with us so he could see the snow again." Sparkfeather meowed, her gaze looking out at the snow.

The three she-cats continued to tell one another stories, while they waited for the snow to stop. All three unaware of a starry cat among them. The starry figured smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling with pride as he watched Sparkfeather begin to move forward with her life. "I'm so proud of you, Sprarkfeather." Eagle purred before fading away.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me