One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Longneck #502

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:08 pm

;D More belayed spoop for y'all.

Username: AccidentsHappen
Longneck Name: Occulus
Longneck Gender: Male
Longneck Rarity: Rare
Last edited by DuskzeHedgie on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #502 Adopt Me!

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:09 pm

up =D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Longneck Name: Oogley
How did they get their eyes?:
Wip c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Username: AccidentsHappen
How did they get their eyes?: Occulus was born completely blind. Back then, he was called Otto. Then, one day a strange creature came around, and no one seemed to be able to see it, but Otto could sense it. Because he was blind, he was able to pick up on "energies" that other creatures gave off, and identify them by it. But he didn't recognize this one. It wasn't a threat, however strange it may have been. Then, the stranger came much closer, and Otto began to smell a strange, sour/sweet scent, before becoming so drowsy that he fell deeply asleep. When he awoke, he was shocked to realize that he could see vague shadows and shapes. He was thrilled! The more he tried to focus, the more clear things became, but something was strange... There seemed to be multiple versions of everything he saw, laying over top of each other. Was that how things were, supposed, to look? He blinked. That's when things got even weirder. He felt small muscle movements over his whole body. It took him a while to see it clearly, but he soon realized he had small eyes all over his body. THAT was DEFINITELY new. With some experimentation, he realized that, by closing some eyes, and opening others, he could see different things. He quickly learned which eyes to use for what, these could see life energy, these could see slightly into the past, and so forth. Then one day, the strange creature came back. He looked almost just like him, strange eyes and everything. It was he that first called Otto Occulus, and taught him to use his eyes properly. Since that time, Occulus has wandered wherever his future sight told him to go. Although he is mostly shunned for his strangeness, many come to him for advice, not only because of what he could see, but because he is also quite wise. If he were not, he may have been passed over to receive the give of The Eyes.

Most likely that is a Wip, that was a lot of fun to write, and I really want to elaborate! (Edit: I changed it a little, but I decided I mostly like it the way it is. :) )
Last edited by AccidentsHappen on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:34 am

Extending a day since there's a WIP and a possible WIP~ I'll end this in about 24hrs >D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #502

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:54 pm

AccidentsHappen wrote:Username: AccidentsHappen
How did they get their eyes?: Occulus was born completely blind. Back then, he was called Otto. Then, one day a strange creature came around, and no one seemed to be able to see it, but Otto could sense it. Because he was blind, he was able to pick up on "energies" that other creatures gave off, and identify them by it. But he didn't recognize this one. It wasn't a threat, however strange it may have been. Then, the stranger came much closer, and Otto began to smell a strange, sour/sweet scent, before becoming so drowsy that he fell deeply asleep. When he awoke, he was shocked to realize that he could see vague shadows and shapes. He was thrilled! The more he tried to focus, the more clear things became, but something was strange... There seemed to be multiple versions of everything he saw, laying over top of each other. Was that how things were, supposed, to look? He blinked. That's when things got even weirder. He felt small muscle movements over his whole body. It took him a while to see it clearly, but he soon realized he had small eyes all over his body. THAT was DEFINITELY new. With some experimentation, he realized that, by closing some eyes, and opening others, he could see different things. He quickly learned which eyes to use for what, these could see life energy, these could see slightly into the past, and so forth. Then one day, the strange creature came back. He looked almost just like him, strange eyes and everything. It was he that first called Otto Occulus, and taught him to use his eyes properly. Since that time, Occulus has wandered wherever his future sight told him to go. Although he is mostly shunned for his strangeness, many come to him for advice, not only because of what he could see, but because he is also quite wise. If he were not, he may have been passed over to receive the give of The Eyes.

Most likely that is a Wip, that was a lot of fun to write, and I really want to elaborate! (Edit: I changed it a little, but I decided I mostly like it the way it is. :) )

I love how creative this is! Congratulations! :D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #502

Postby AccidentsHappen » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:53 pm

DuskzeHedgie wrote:
AccidentsHappen wrote:Username: AccidentsHappen

I love how creative this is! Congratulations! :D

Thank you so much! I have a feeling I'll be writing about him at least a bit more, lol!
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me