explain to me how they gained their scarring 50+ words

what a load of HOOEY wrote:
    username: what a load of HOOEY
    name: delilah
    height: 14.0hh
    sex: kea
    color: black.
    markings: extreme piebald.
    marking geno: ss // EM // tˢs // dp // IS // MS // Iw // Wm // PB // RG // RRᵃ // LA // hh // ST
    scarring explanation:

the pack looked over the horizon, their wiry tails swatting at the midday midges. the lead keo gave a soft grunt and the all-black pack slunk into the shadows; a group of wolves were approaching, and the keakota pack did not want a fight.

the wolves sniffed and snarled, agitated. they picked up the scent, but saw no keakotas in the hot darkness of the thick underbrush- except for one, one that stood stock-still, the whites of her eyes showing as she stared at the wolves and they returned it. compared to the rest of their pack, the ones that stood still and silent, this kea was starkly different, completely white- only a single black patch on the head. she sidestepped, understandably nervous, and the canines pounced in a flash.

the world was a whirl of red and black as the piebald kea started to sprint, bucking the wolves off her hindquarters as she tossed and clawed. her sides and face stung, the warm, unfriendly tinge of salty blood appearing in her mouth. she spat and continued to run, feeling hot breath on her hindpaws every time she moved them to run faster. she would be lost, she knew, and probably never find her own pack again. but there was no time to think of that as another canine launched an attack at her side-
    BANG!
    a wolf dropped dead, and the others were off and running. spooked, the young kea looked out for another attacker, but saw none. finally noticing her surroundings, she took in the sight of a smallish old farm area. in one of the fields, a group of keakotas were staring at her, looking over the fence. the kea felt somewhat selfconscious at her loud arrival, but glad that she had found somewhere safe seeming. this place did not smell of death, nor of fear- not a meat farm! she thought in delight. there was a sign up above a muddy track that lead into the farm area, although she had no idea what it read. she jumped slightly, feeling a gentle hand on her neck. the kea turned to see a friendly-looking human, looking at her wounded body with a half smirk, half sympathetic smile. "now then, let's get you cleaned up." the person smiled, leading her gently off. "i've needed another keakota to keep me company- how about delilah?" she heard them mutter as the keakotas in the field watched after them. she finally had somewhere safe to live, better than the unfriendly, mocking pack of the forest. a new life and a new name- delilah.

word count; 432

28/11/18: edited to include my new user
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 am

marking geno: ss // EM // tˢs // dp // IS // MS // Iw // Wm // PB // RG // RRᵃ // LA // hh // ST
    scarring explanation:

the pack looked over the horizon, their wiry tails swatting at the midday midges. the lead keo gave a soft grunt and the all-black pack slunk into the shadows; a group of wolves were approaching, and the keakota pack did not want a fight.

the wolves sniffed and snarled, agitated. they picked up the scent, but saw no keakotas in the hot darkness of the thick underbrush- except for one, one that stood stock-still, the whites of her eyes showing as she stared at the wolves and they returned it. compared to the rest of their pack, the ones that stood still and silent, this kea was starkly different, completely white- only a single black patch on the head. she sidestepped, understandably nervous, and the canines pounced in a flash.

the world was a whirl of red and black as the piebald kea started to sprint, bucking the wolves off her hindquarters as she tossed and clawed. her sides and face stung, the warm, unfriendly tinge of salty blood appearing in her mouth. she spat and continued to run, feeling hot breath on her hindpaws every time she moved them to run faster. she would be lost, she knew, and probably never find her own pack again. but there was no time to think of that as another canine launched an attack at her side-
    BANG!
    a wolf dropped dead, and the others were off and running. spooked, the young kea looked out for another attacker, but saw none. finally noticing her surroundings, she took in the sight of a smallish old farm area. in one of the fields, a group of keakotas were staring at her, looking over the fence. the kea felt somewhat selfconscious at her loud arrival, but glad that she had found somewhere safe seeming. this place did not smell of death, nor of fear- not a meat farm! she thought in delight. there was a sign up above a muddy track that lead into the farm area, although she had no idea what it read. she jumped slightly, feeling a gentle hand on her neck. the kea turned to see a friendly-looking human, looking at her wounded body with a half smirk, half sympathetic smile. "now then, let's get you cleaned up." the person smiled, leading her gently off. "i've needed another keakota to keep me company- how about delilah?" she heard them mutter as the keakotas in the field watched after them. she finally had somewhere safe to live, better than the unfriendly, mocking pack of the forest. a new life and a new name- delilah.

word count; 432

Last edited by jellyphants on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: keakota ⧉ #147

Postby Yellow. » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:31 am

username: Yellow.
name: Kya
scarring explanation: The rainy season hit the land hard this year, days running together without anyone seeing the sunrise or set because of the clouds blocking its light. The rain was heavy really, but it was steady and never ending. The pack still had things to do though, they still had to hunt to surive and make sure others didn't take advantage of the rain to try and take there terrioty. After two days without a successful hunt, the pack started to turn almost desperate. So a group was sent out to look outside of there territory for prey to keep the pack going.

Kya volunteered to go with the other three farther than any of them had been before, the unfamiliar terrain proved to be more challenging feet than any of them had planned, the rain only making it that much worse.

One day into the trip the group of four found themselves walking along a rather steep hill, the rocks already loose under there paws with the mud and rain sliding them around. It was inevitable when one of them finally slipped and crashed down the hill, Kya not thinking before she races down the hill after her fallen packmate.

She loses her footing as well, her body crashing into the mix of rocks and mud as gravity takes hold to pull her down. The sound of rumbling rocks in her ears and the calls of her two packmates still standing on the hill. The rocks dig into her hide as she's pulled down the hill, mud caking her white coat until you can no longer tell she was white, to begin with. In the end, he head hits one of the rocks and her vision turns the same color as her body before the world fades away.

When she finally wakes Kya finds the rain has stopped and she surround by her three packmates, the one who had fallen first looking much better than herself. With the others there help Kya was able to make it back to the pack, the other three catching prey on the way with the rain finally on a pause. Upon getting back to the pack Kya could finally see the damage done to her body, washing the caked mud off to find her body littered with deep gashes from her fall through the rocks. With the wounds no longer bleeding though she could do nothing but wait for them to scar and have them as a reminder of the hard time the pack endured.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:03 am

username: Nanorat
name: Nira
scarring explanation: The story of Nira getting her scars is an embarassing one. There were no epic battles that led her to have them nor dramatic accidents happen - it was all a casual life miscalculation. She was scheduled to a vet visit when she was still a pup, and the owner didnt think she was old enough to need a trailer for it - they just loaded her into their minivan's baggage loot, like they'd take a big dog to a vet. Sadly, they didnt consider the fact a dog of that size would already be used to cars... Ni panicked at the first traffic noise and started to jump around the car trying to get out, she didnt harm herself too bad but did aquire a few scars from bumping into the car's details. Needless to say, this experience left her scarred emotionally also, and now she's afraid of trailers and the only way to get her over to the vet, is walk her there.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 am

closed for judging
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:31 am

what a load of HOOEY wrote:
    scarring explanation:

BANG!

word count; 432

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me