Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RISE | #1123

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

What is this cat's favorite clan tradition?
You have 100+ words and under 1,000 words to answer. This contest ends tomorrow 5:00 PM EST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: liightning
    Cat Name: Vixensnow
    Clan: DeltaClan

Description: flame lynx point with pale blue eyes

Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RISE | #1123

Postby Hail. » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Username: howlingtothestars
Cat Name: Dawnrunner
Clan: Cinderclan

Prompt:

Dawnrunner is new to Cinderclan, but he is no stranger. From the moment Cedarstar accepted him, he treated each cat as family and spoke to them in such an open and relaxed way that, to an outsider, it would seem as though he had lived with these cats his whole life.

Dawnrunner was introduced to the clans traditions by the deputy, Frostheart. They were standard, and though a few caught his attention, none really made him excited. None, that is, until another cat butted in.

Petalfall - a she-cat who had recently had kits - made her way over, a twinkle in her eye.

"You're holding out on him, aren't you Frostheart?"

Frostheart gave Petalfall a cold, warning stare. "No, I'm not. I've told him all the clans traditions."

"All but one, no?"

Frostheart opened her mouth to protest, but Dawnrunner was already hooked. "There's another? And one the deputy likes to keep hidden, huh?" A playful, sly smirk formed on his face. "Do inform me!"

"Well, every morning, before the sun rises, the first cat to wake up makes their way to Frostheart's den as quietly as they can to scare her awake!"

"Try." Frostheart's odd tone caught his attention. "They try to scare me awake."

Petalfall laughed lightly. "Yeah, it's true. We haven't been able to accomplish it for just about four moons now. She's gotten too used to it."

"You're all too predictable."

Dawnrunner's smile expanded as he finally found his favorite tradition.

That morning, he was up first, making his way to Frostheart's den. He kept low to the ground, hovering over the blades of grass and placing his paws in such a way as to eliminate as much unnecessary sound as possible. As he slowly slipped into the den, he crouched and prepared himself to bat her on the head to wake her. However. . .

"Good morning, Dawnrunner." He froze as her head lifted, her eyes bright and clear as though she had not been asleep at all. "Good to see you're up so early. Since you're so eager to start the day, how about a patrol? I think half the border should work." She smiled at him, and he returned the gesture. Though she may have seemed irked by the tradition, it was clear to him that she enjoyed it - particularly when she won at it. As he went out to patrol, his mind would not stray from it. He was determined. He would scare her awake one day, even if it took twenty moons of patrols!

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archipeIago » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Username: Nightshade-
Cat Name: Aspenfoot
Clan: BreezeClan

Prompt:
Aspenfoot scrambled up the Starstone, over the silver granite that shone in the moonlight. She heaved herself up and onto the flat space on top and stood there staring at the moon, an enormous pearly shape high above her head. Which ones are FlowerClan?she wondered, staring up at them and thinking of the lost Clan.
Looking over her shoulder, she made out the other medicine cats approaching. Aspenfoot was always here first. The huge moon, the gleam of the moon on the Starstone, the StarClan cats who stood here when the medicine cats slept, the shining silence...it was all so fascinating.
Of all the petty things Clans did, this was her favorite. This was a beautiful tradition.
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
☆ coral#4339
☆ toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Username: Ravenshadow17
Cat Name: Dawnfire
Clan: AuroraClan

Prompt:

"Why is everyone so excited?" Dawnfire questioned Frostbreeze curiously.

"Oh right! You haven't been with us for a new moon yet. Tonight is the full moon which means its also the night of the New Moon Lights Celebration." Frost breeze explained.

Dawnfire tilted his head. "The what?"

Frostbreeze chuckled. "On the night of the new moon when the lights of the aurora borealis are at their brightest the clan celebrates. It's a celebration of new beginnings, remembering the ancestors, and just having fun. We feast and play, and just spend time together as a clan." Frosbreeze explained.

Dawnfire noded. "Is it celebrated becasue the ancestors come from the lights?"

"Yup! So on the new moon they are closer than ever. Once the sun sets come find me. I'll show you around the celebration."

As the sun set Dawnfire joined Frostbreeze. "So now what?"

"Now we wait."

The two cats waited along with the rest of the clan. They all sat in the center of camp with their eyes on the sky. Dawnfire was about to comment on how long it was taking when the first light shot across the sky. He gasped as the sky exploded in color, blues and greens racing across the heavens with purples and yellows. It was breathtaking and Dawnfire could see why it was said that the ancestors were closest when the lights were brightest.

"It's beautiful." He whispered, and dimly he was aware of Frostbreeze beside him chuckling. Dawnfire spent the entire celebration watching the sky, completely oblivious to the celebratory feast and games around him. Frostbreeze remained beside him the entire time to keep him company, and to bring him food when it got late so that the other tom would actually eat.

Once the lights faded as dawn broke, Frostbreeze turned to Dawnfire. "What did you think?"

"I think I have a new favorite tradition." He said sheepishly, getting a laugh from Frostbreeze.
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Username: WildKiwi
Cat Name: Honeyfur
Clan: Lightning Clan

Prompt:

res !
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Username: jurassic,
Cat Name: Brightmask
Clan: Tumbleclan

Prompt: Brightmask had just joined Tumbleclan. She was honestly quite amazed at the idea, an entire group of cats who worked together on a levee. Alderstar was odd to her, he didn't seem to like attention but he made a clan just because the levee felt lonely? Didn't make a lick of sense to Brightmask, no, but she didn't care about it to that extent. Brightmask climbed onto the flat top of the levee, closing her eyes as wind ruffled through her short fur, a smile forming on her muzzle. Bright sun rays had cast down upon her, even with her eyelids shut she still saw hints of morning leaving her eyes covered with a simple bright pink. She opened her eyes again and gazed down below the levee. Rocks scattered the shore and a river rushed past, offering a gentle sound. Her eyes filled with delight, she had been new to Tumbleclan, but she always knew about the levee ever since she was a kit. Her mother would always warn her, "Don't go down this levee unless you wanna be eaten by all the fish". Back then the thought sent chills down her spine, but now she didn't care much. She sat down just to take in all of the life around her. She was going to be one of the great ancestors of Tumbleclan, and generations from now her own descendants would be walking Tumbleclan territory. It was raffling to think about, really. She heard Alderstar approach from behind her, gazing down. "I've had an idea" he muttered, his tail flicking beside him. "What is it?" Brightmask asked, turning her gaze to him. "Everytime a new deputy is chosen, they must prove themselves by spending an entire night next to the river. If they fall in they are unworthy, but of course will be rescued. If they spend the entire night safe and sound from the unforgiving water though, they will be the next deputy". Brightmask gave a huge grin at the idea, it was perfect and she hadn't even witnessed the entire tradition play out! "That's an excellent idea, it will show if a deputy is in the right condition to raise such a strong clan" Brightmask beamed, Alderstar nodded his head, "I'm glad you agree". And every since Alderstar spread that idea, though Brightmask knows nothing of Tumbleclan, or at least not much, just that idea became her favorite thing about the clan. Proving a deputy to be in their rank.

414/1000 Words

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Username: Ki-neko animura
Cat Name: Soulstream
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775&hilit=Mountainclan

Prompt: Soulstreams favorite tradition is Trials of the Lamd and Sea. During this week long test apprentices show how well they can hunt and survive in the two terrains, land and sea. Depending on how well a cat does in each activity will depend on where they get placed as a warrior. In Mountainclan warriors are split into two groups for hunting, the fishers and the land hunters. Sometimes an apprentice will show aptitude in both areas and they may be assigned to one group that is lacking Warriors. If both groups are about even they may choose which area they wish to be a part of.

Soulstream loves to watch the apprentices as they fight tooth and claw to show what they are made of. She loved participating and has even asked Twinstar to become a judge.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ lilybreeze | rise | #1123

Postby nightshyne » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 pm

username ;; rockpelt.
clan link;; boulderclan

name ;; lilybreeze
gender ;; female
age ;; 45 moons
rank ;; warrior

prompt ;; (824/1000 words)

Lilybreeze had only been in the clan for roughly two moons, and yet she’d been roped into the main hunting patrol the day before Midnight’s Calling. She wasn’t even entirely sure what the event was, but the way the clan buzzed around her made her feel like something big was happening. Her tired paws plodded into camp behind a handful of others, a large crow and a vole in her jaws.

“Lilybreeze! Nice catches!” Ratrunner called when he spotted her. She smiled as much as she could with the prey dangling from her mouth. He gestured towards the pile, and at the sight of how much prey had already been gathered, Lilybreeze dropped her catches.

“There’s only been one patrol…” Her voice was quiet, but Ratrunner only laughed.

“That’s what this day is all about.” He nudged her gently towards the pile. “But tomorrow will be a lot better. Today we hunt, tomorrow we feast.” Lilybreeze carefully placed her crow on the pile, while Ratrunner threw her vole somewhere, to be devoured tomorrow.

“I heard Falcondream talking to Aldertail about visiting StarClan. I thought he didn’t believe?” Her voice was quiet, noticing the older tom basking himself in the faint sun.

“Oh, you don’t know?” She shook her head. “Tomorrow night, we all meet in the Cave of Stars. Majority of, if not all, cats get to meet with StarClan. It’s usually brief because they don’t belong to BoulderClan’s StarClan, but it’s a little slice of home that we all look forward to.” Ratrunner shot her a smile before padding off to Whitemoon’s side. Lilybreeze watched him leave, thinking about what tomorrow night might bring.

----------

The day was spent sharing tongues and feasting on the fresh-kill that had been caught the day before. Lilybreeze spent most of the day by Berrysong’s side, though her eyes wandered to Tigerstep more times than she’d ever admit. By the time the sun started to set, everyone was exhausted; who knew sitting around for a whole day could tire someone out? Lionstar called out for everyone to follow him, and soon the entire camp was surrounding the Star Stone. Lilybreeze took a spot between Shrewblossom and Ravenbriar, and quickly found herself falling asleep. The Star Stone really was a powerful thing.

----------

The field that stretched out in front of her was littered with stars. There were no trees to be seen, but the grass was so lush that it didn’t matter. The pattering of footsteps alerted the she-cat, though she hadn’t moved before they skidded to a halt. “Mama!” A small brown kit walked towards her, his pelt glowing and sparkling like he was a child of the stars. Lilybreeze’s jaw dropped at the sight of the small cat. “It’s me! Tigerkit!” His body had no trace of the frost that had took his young life. Without a word, the she-cat touched her nose to the child’s own.

“My son, I’ve missed you so much.” Tears welled in the corner of her eyes. Suddenly, a cat slightly larger than Tigerkit pounced on her flank, knocking her to the ground. She felt anger flood through her veins, but as her eyes met the other’s, it was replaced with sadness. “Firepaw.” The apprentice’s name was a mere whisper from Lilybreeze’s mouth.

“It’s good to see you again, Mama!” The young she-cat nuzzled herself into her mother’s fur. “We can’t stay for long, but we had to see you.” She gently licked Lilybreeze’s shoulder.

“I’m so happy to see you both again. I really am.” Seeing her children again was never something she expected. Suddenly, the pair began to fade. Firepaw was the first to disappear, though her smile had left an imprint on Lilybreeze’s heart.

“Tell Papa we miss him!” Tigerkit’s voice mixed with the sounds of soft rain pattering on the rocky floor. Lilybreeze jumped up, fur bristling. The rest of the clan were curled up, asleep, dreaming with StarClan. Hearing her son mention Tigerstep sent many different emotions through her body. The two hadn’t gotten on since she’d come to the clan; they essentially weren’t mates anymore. Careful not to wake anyone, she padded out of the cave, into the open space between the two mountainous rocks. The brown tabby she didn’t expect to see turned his head.

“They visited you too, didn’t they?” Tigerstep’s voice was broken. Lilybreeze knew how much he loved their kits, and she knew the pain all too well.

Her body pressed gently against his. “They would have made fantastic warriors.” The tom nodded at her words. Silence fell between them, and before either of them found the courage to speak again, the sun casted its orange glow of dawn over the camp.
Lilybreeze didn’t know what this meant for the two of them, but feeling Tigerstep next to her brought back a feeling she hadn’t felt in a very long time.

Love.

----------

Maybe at the next Midnight’s Calling, they’d rekindle their mateship?
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Username: .forever.
Cat Name: Poppypaw
Clan: Tribe of Crashing waves

Prompt:
[url]wip[/url]
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:58 am

Username: Wolfiedog3
    Cat Name: LemonCloud
    Clan: The Land of the Lost

Prompt: Lemon actually doesn’t really follow many of the clan’s traditions. She finds them odd as she was raised in a very strict and traditional clan, while Lost Land isn’t very traditional. She can get kind of picky with being bothered by the traditions and often doesn’t join in with them, just staying away until they are over. Still, if she were to have to pick one, it would be like the campfire stories of the clan that are told around the ‘Forbidden Day’, aka October 31st. She likes hearing the old stories from the elders and often finds them interesting. It’s a pretty okay time.
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me