Based on Click to view
Artist HowlingHooves [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~Rajarshi Drafts Hallo-versary Event~ CLOSED

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 am

DO NOT MARK THIS PAGE! ONLY POST IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR YOUR TICKET OR DAILY PROMPTS!

Welcome to the first Hallo-versary for Rajarshi Drafts!
    We’ve made it an entire year already, and so some of the staff wanted to delve into the spooky and spectacular for our Halloween anniversary.

Be prepared for fun, games, raffles and more!
    Each artist has their own hub, but there will also be another where any free to adopt or raffle Raj can be found.
    And who knows, maybe these Raj will have something spooktacular about them, eh?

One Raj in particular will be soon revealed for everyone... and while he isn’t looking to be taken home to anyone’s stables, he certainly isn’t opposes to leaving a present for a few individuals who happen to pick a lucky ticket...
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HUB LIST

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:35 am

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES + RESTRICTIONS

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:36 am

• All CS and Rajarshi Draft rules apply.
    • Any Raj won from this event may not be bred until after the event is over.
    • All Halloween/Anniversary related items are exclusive to this event! They may not be requested and/or purchased for Kion, traded for drafts or slots, not may they be used on any draft outside of this event.
    • When applying for UFA Raj, you may win a max of two for the duration of the event!
    • When applying for raffle Raj, you may only win one for the duration of the event!
    • If you no longer wish to own any Hallow-Versary related Raj, please PM HowlingHooves; all Raj surrendered from this event will be rehomed at a later event, to give those without a chance to earn them. There are no exceptions to this rule.

This event will start on October 22nd, Monday, and will end on November 9th.
    All artists will have until November 12th to complete any outstanding Raj or additions.
    If not complete by then, the original artist will be asked to turn over the missing order information so they may be completed by another, and the artist will be asked to refrain from participating in the next large-scale event.

Any and all questions should be directed to my inbox directly relating to this event.
    If you happened to skip over reading the answer to your question(s), I will redirect you here once more.
    Please note that some of these rules are subject to change, as are the rules for our individual artists hubs.
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tickets + Prompts

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:36 am

Ticket Bank
    Our secret, hidden Raj will have all the breeding slots raffled off!
    You may:
    Enter your name once to have a chance at winning!
    Complete daily prompts for an extra chance at winning! A max of three extra tickets can be won.
    Use your own slot with any draft of your choice, present or future!

You may not:
    Trade his slot, if won, to another user!
    Sell his slot, if won, for Kion!
    Gain more than three extra tickets for the raffle!

Code: Select all
    [u]I want a Raffle Ticket![/u]
    [b]Username:[/b]

Not interested in a slot, or have you already receieved three extra tickets?
    Well you’re in luck! We have some snazzy items to trade tickets for, too!
    Each item will cost between one and three tickets, and some may have a restriction to how many can be traded for in total.

One Ticket Items
    Cat Eyes
    Viper Eyes
    Blinded by the Light (Gold-Silver blinded)
    Perpetual Tears
    Unknown Gunk (Eyes)
    Abyssal Eyes
    Zombie Eyes
    Glowing Eyes
    Halloween Hoof Dye
    Halloween Hair Dye
    Simple Halloween Paint (one color, simple design)
    Simple Spider Web

Two Ticket Items
    Ragged Mane
    Ragged Tail
    Dead Ends (dull Mane/Tail)
    Split Ends
    Pumpkin Sticker
    Bat Sticker
    Candy Sticker
    Trick-or-Treat Bag Sticker
    Spooky! Sticker
    Boo! Sticker
    Vampire Fangs
    Dusty Cobwebs

Three Ticket Items
    Zombie Dye (green coat tint)
    Stitching (no more than four lines, no blood/gore!)
    Bone Dye (no full body skeletons please!)
    Ghostly Pallor (partially transparent) (limit one per user)
    Cloven Hooves
    Devilish Horns
    Devilish Tail
    Pumpkin Vines
    Pumpkin Flower
    Witches Hat + Wand (limit one per user)
    Bat Companion (limit one per user)
    Empty Trick-or-Treat Sack
    Full Trick-or-Treat Sack

Please be aware that not all artists are willing to make these items!
    Please contact them and ask beforehand! If they are not, we can see about getting another artist who has the time to add to your Raj, instead though!

• All prompts just directly involve one of your Rajarshi, or one you have permission to use!
    • If you do not have any Raj, you may use either of our mascots in your prompts. c:
    • You cannnot do the daily prompt more than once! It doesn’t matter what medium you use, but you may not add more than a single entry per daily prompt. If done so, you will not win any tickets!

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN AN EXTRA RAFFLE SLOT TICKET PLEASE SPECIFY!
    Just mention you’re wanting an item ticket, rather than an extra raffle ticket. c;
    If you already have the max bonus tickets, you will automatically receive item tickets.

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:12 am, edited 15 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Rajarshi Drafts Hallo-versary Event~

Postby Eleya » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:24 am

I want a Raffle Ticket!
Username: Eleya

Daily Prompt
Rajarahi Used: Alanna
Prompt Entry:
Alanna felt warm and safe at her stables, already wearing a blanket as it got colder each day. She simply wanted her food, and then get some sleep. But this night, something strange happened. Lots of children entered the stables. All dressed up as really strange creatures.
Little Alanna herself wasnt even one year old. She thought it would maybe be fun to be dressed up. And her humans probably had the same idea. Dressed up as witches and vampires, they got some horses and added orange ribbons with small skulls to ones hair, sprayed white colour at another and came up with a huge spider web to put on Alannas blanket. Everything was super fun until they wanted to add this enormous spider to the web.
Alanna always hated spiders. Ever since she was born. The size of this one was way to much. The foal ran off in panic. With all those demons, pumpkins, werewolfs and zombies around she never felt safe, until she reached the forest. Alanna decided to hide right between the first trees and bushes. She wouldnt come back until everyone looked normal again.
The little foal was quite exhausted by all her panic. She fell asleep only moments later. Her humans found her the next morning. Sleeping between the bushes. Ever since, they know better than to put spiders around Alanna on Halloween.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceCavalier » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:29 am

I want a Raffle Ticket!
Username: AceCavalier

(Hype hype!)
Ace - She/They - Writer & Voice Actor - Australia
----------
Cavalry's Hold - Stables
Cavalry's Hoard - Adoptables

AceCavalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby withtheroses » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:32 am

I want a Raffle Ticket!
Username: ♥rose♥

Is so hyped to see the spooky mystery boi
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

I want a Raffle Ticket!
Username: Vampire Adam
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:39 pm

I want a Raffle Ticket!
    Username: kkspecial4

Daily Prompt - Not Interested in an Extra Raffle Slot Ticket
    Rajarahi Used: Hyperion
    Prompt Entry: - shh, don't tell him the sheet is too small, we'll get the ghost costume right next year -
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:10 pm

I want a Raffle Ticket!
Username: dea invidia.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me