Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR:Pintaloosa

Postby sapphirespirit » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:58 am

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b] Appaloosa X (You choose a painted breed)
[b]gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Color:[/b] Black/white
[b]Markings:[/b] (Few Spot Appaloosa) X( Maximum Tovero)
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything. short story, poem, art, sketch, whatever ^^)
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR:Pintaloosa

Postby Mango30 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:59 am

Username: Mango30
Name: Mustang // Through the Fire and the Flames
Breed: Appaloosa X America Paint Horse
Color: Black/white
Markings: (Few Spot Appaloosa) X( Maximum Tovero)
personality: Mustang is mainly a serious stallion who would rather get down to business. However, that doesn't mean he can't crack a joke or two! He doesn't trust easily, but when he does trust, it's something he doesn't doubt. He holds those near him very close, for he fears losing them. He wouldn't admit it, but he cares more than he shows. He isn't easily angered, but be warned when you do. His bite is worse than his bark. Mustang, as prideful and firey as he can be, absolutely hates rain. He's absolutely useless when it starts raining, he'll refuse to do anything!
Extra: WIP, possible sketch/drawing
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Username: I_Am_Garbage
Name: Dan
Breed: Appaloosa X American Paint Horse
personality: Dan is quite a lazy horse. He usually does cooperate, but he's not the easiest horse also. He's kind of untrustful, due to his past. He'll always try to find a shortcut no matter what. When it comes to jumping obstacles, he totally refuses. This is why he isn't an eventing horse.
Extra: (Anything. short story, poem, art, sketch, whatever ^^)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Bump
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Friendly bump?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Thu May 02, 2019 1:29 am

Username: CrazyB
Name: Up In Flames/Forest
Breed: Appaloosa X America Paint Horse
personality:Forest is quite the Stallion, and lives up to the "Songbird" reputation he is known for around the barn. Though he is sassy and will pin his ears, wring his tail, and stomp around, snorting during dinner time when it isn't coming fast enough, he is a giant lover. Many know him as the Stallion that will approach you in the pasture and rest his head on your shoulder, nudging you towards his chest in order to get rubbed and pet. Forest also remembers people very well, but not just by sight or sound. He is renowned for sticking his nose into people's hair and drawing in a deep breath, loud enough you can hear, in order to remember someone so well. An a-typical trait of his is also being distinctively loud, picking up a high, loud, long note almost like a mule and drawing it out for long periods. Forest, out of all the others in the herd, will "talk" to you the most, nickering and whinnying when he sees you approach the fence; with or without food.
Extra: First Encounter: late one cold and stormy night I heard my dogs barking i wondered what could be outside in such an awful storm then i saw what looked like a black foal i took him in to the barn he was terrified, muddy , and cold i ran into the house and grabbed all the blankets and towels in the house and ran back to the barn. I wraped him up and got a bottle of goats milk and feed him then i grabbed my phone an called the vet he said he wouldnt be there till morning because of the storm so i ran in the house gradded the heater and a pillow and spent the night in the barn i was so scared he wasn't going to make it the next morning the vet arrived and told me he came from a wild herd of horses and they abandon him because he wasnt the lead stallion's colt so i washed him up and turned out the black colt is a Bay Moroccan Tobiano an now hes all grown up he has come so far from the start now hes on of my best Cutting Horses.
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 am

Please finish forms this will end on SEPTEMBER 25th, judging begins this day. Thank you
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups