Based on Click to view
Artist monstera [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Runner up for 00F

Postby monstera » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:23 pm

your form really reminded me of pink erasers & notebook paper so i used that as color inspo!
00F wrote:
00F
Madison//questioning, dfab (they/them or she/her)

Madison loves math! However, she is REALLY bad at it.
She loves learning about formulas, equations, theories, the whole bunch. She often took hard math classes not because she was full of herself, wanted good credits, or any other reason you can think of. It was all for fun. She will sit for hours looking up new math to do. She has never really thought herself to be any intellectual being. The thought of being smart hasnt really even crossed her mind. She just enjoys putting numbers into formulas. To her, this is just a cool time killer.

The problem is, she's always mixing up the math. Equations will be flipped or random numbers and variables will be inserted into formulas. She doesnt ever realize she does this and just continues on her work. She is constantly told that her work is wrong, but she either tried to fix it, fails, and doesnt realize it, or just forget about it and continues on doing it the wrong way. Many people compare her to artists who could never improve no matter what but continue drawing just because they love doing it.

In school, she constantly nearly failed her classes, but that never affected her as she saw those classes more as a fun time than a hard working class. Snooty teachers would see her as some kid who doesnt take school seriously (which is correct) . More easy going teachers however would see her as a fun student with how active she was in a classroom setting and how happy she was in the class.

Of course, these low math grades made her realize she could never take a math degree (as a hobby of course) and would have to move on to things she really wanted to do. She then became depressed about her math life coming to a close. Being a broke college student who had not much math left to do, she moved on and began focusing more on her film making life.

However, while she once studied for a upcoming final, a friend told her about his newest purchase, a laptop. It had this thing called the internet which lets him look up whatever you wanted. She got one for herself later and, having already suppressed her love for bad math, first thought up of her studies. She ended up getting an A on the final thanks to the help[. However, during a vacation back home, she noticed an ad for a math site. She soon realized that the internet was full of math! From pre-school to the most advanced math out there, she had more variety than ever now that all math she wanted for countless hours was a few taps of the keyboard and a couple clicks of a mouse away.

monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Runner up for 00F

Postby sweet tooth » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:56 am

i love her !! omg shes so cute thank u !!
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me