Artist Strudel [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1067 Readoption

Postby Strudel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Name: Christopher
Owner: Macyduke

This little guy is going up for readoption. Mint has asked me to host this one.
His name needs to be changed, but his gender has to stay the same. He has three existing children;
1, 2, and 3.

To try to win this viscet, please fill out the form below.

Code: Select all
[u][b]username[/b][/u]:
[u][b]name[/b][/u]:
[u][b]gender[/b][/u]:
[u][b]what do they like or dislike most about themselves?[/b][/u]: (200-900 words)
[u][b]extra (mandatory)[/b][/u]:
[u][b]extras (optional)[/b][/u]:

• Do not go over the word limits.
  • The mandatory extra can be either 200-400 words or one piece of art
  • The optional extras are up to 2 extras, both optional, about anything. Can either be 200-400 words per extra, or one art piece per extra.

Ends 9/29/18
Extensions may be granted if asked for in at least a day's advance. Extensions will not be granted to those who have not completed any sections of their form.
Last edited by Strudel on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1067 Readoption

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Mark ;v; / got an idea

"It sometimes feels like I'm always pulling you outta trouble, Mel."
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Res
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:25 am

Markkk
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:13 am

username: Macyduke
name: Christopher
what do they like or dislike most about themselves?:
There are lots of things to like or dislike about him, he's quiet, a bit of a book worm, reliable, and patient. What he likes most about himself is that he's trustworthy-or at least he thinks he is. No one's ever really trusted him with anything important, so maybe he's not as worthy of other's trust as he thinks. His doubts in his favorite aspect of himself causes him to dwell far more on what he dislikes. Awkward, jaded, uncomfortable in large crowds, and most of all, lonely. He absolutely despises how often he feels like he's dragging his feet whenever he's made plans to hang out with viscets he's trying to make friends with that won't leave him feeling exhausted at the end of the day or activity. As being around others with high energy for too long tends to drain him. Being around kids intensifies the loneliness he feels whenever they're in the vicinity, as they remind him of the past relationships he and his partner tried to save by having them-well minus that kid. That one was because his best friend would have an easier time adopting a child if he were mates with another viscet.
He can't help but feel incredibly guilty whenever kids are nearby as they'd never the answer to saving a failing mateship, and were not the product of a loving couple but of desperation he- more than his past mates- felt not to be alone. Which really sucked as he was never really involved in the lives of his offspring after the couple broke up, as he doesn't enjoy any of the activities that children like to do or the activities involving them. Not only that but hanging around his past mates just to get to know his kids was not only awkward but also somehow isolating. He was fine helping out here and there but for the most part, when his past mates moved on, they didn't all to much want him in there lives. That isn't however to say that he never tried to be apart of their lives- or at least the first viscetling's life. He'd attempted to be at first but found that he scared the young cet, who wanted nothing more than to be with their mother. He was nothing more than a stranger to his offspring, a darkly colored cet who'd in a sense, kidnapped them from their mother for the afternoon. It didn't seem to help much when his young child got much older, as they made it perfectly clear that they'd rather stay home than spend the weekend with him-not that he ever knew what to do with them on those days. Eventually he came to the conclusion that since neither of them enjoyed their time together, that he should probably put an end to it. A small part of him thinks that having viscetlings with the right cet will be different, but the larger part of him floods such an idea with doubt. Especially since things didn't work out to well with his second child. The world doesn't need more little versions of him running around then there already are, especially since he'll probably mess them up worse by being there for them throughout their childhood than being absent for the majority of it. Still, with or without kids-preferably without-, he hopes to one day find the viscet he'd be willing to travel to the end of the earth for, not out of fear of being alone, but being without the cet he holds so dear and can't imagine living without. Whether that be on a farm-which he hopes to goodness it won't be-, in the city, on a boat in the ocean, or up somewhere high in the mountains.He's a bit of a fool for romance and believes that he will one day fallow them anywhere- or at least desperately hopes so. Cause doing what he's doing now- hanging around viscets who annoy, irritate, and don't enjoy the same things-is not working for him. (672)

extra (mandatory):
extras (optional):
Christopher glanced at his surroundings. Should he try dragging his sleeve against the page or use his bare arm maybe? He closed his eyes, unsure of himself. Yes it would probably be easiest if he were to pretend it didn't happen, if he just turned the page and moved on but he'd already done one crappy thing today, lying to a group of viscets he'd been trying to befriend. Telling them he was busy, when in reality- well he was here. At the library. Alone with his thoughts and printed words on a dead tree's pages. Hiding away from the outside world in a hidden corner of a stone library. Far from where the librarians would come to return well sought after books to their places. Far from where anyone would come looking for any kind of useful information. Not that it wasn't particularly useful information.. just not widely sought after unless it was by the kind of viscets you didn't want looking for you should they find your DNA in a book about the theories of dark magic and the occult. Quite frankly he was a little surprised he'd found such a book here, at the near back of the library. Instead of at the temple, where it probably belonged. He couldn't help but hold back a shiver. If they or anyone where to see him looking into this- he really should have reported finding such a book containing such knowledge, but he couldn't help himself after he'd done so. His curiosity had gotten the better of him. He had to know what was so evil about this book, about knowing what the rulers of the land and the temple would prefer he didn't. Something other than the lies they'd told their people so that they'd fear magic. When he'd first found it, he'd considered staking out the object, waiting for the person who'd left it there. When no one came for it, he considered stealing it but the fear of someone coming to look for it kept him from doing so. Rather risk being searched for, he decided to copy the book down instead, but now that he'd sneezed on it... To tear the page of such a book-of any book for that matter would be a crime. He let out a sigh, and turned the page. Perhaps it would be best if he just stole it. (399)
Last edited by Macyduke on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:44 am

Mark

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:33 am

username: Abraxis
name: Centurion
what do they like or dislike most about themselves?: I am king of the planet Centurion, a world filled with expertly trained fighters, warriors. Alone just one of us can conquer an entire planet if that warrior wanted to. But the fact of the matter is, when the truth of the matter is. That we are rather peaceful entities. I absolutely love my glorious kingdom, and how far we've come from being on the brink of total extinction, to becoming the guardians of this entire realm. My people thrive to become stronger, faster, smarter, better. For eversince the invasion of Centurion by the very people who seek to destroy everything. We have done nothing but evolved. Bitter enemies became the best of friends.

Those that wished total annihilation amongst my people, sought out to defend everyone and everything. They became what they set out to destroy, they became heroes, that would be forgiven for all the harm they've caused, and be remembered as being amoung the many to fight for our very survival. Among the many to give their lives in our darkest struggle for survival.

I could tell you an entire lifetime of several stories. But, that would take up to much of your time in this glorious realm we live in. I would rather you set your own path. And follow what you believe is right. Follow the path that favors the light over the darkness. For in the end, we must remain strong. No matter who we are forced to fight against. We must stay strong, and be willing to sacrifice everything. in order to protect everyones future.

Many could say that we were the sole creators of the group known as Legion. But, we are not it's creators. For that group has existed for as long as Chaos has. But we are amoung the many to join the peace keeping group.

We never were able to find our attackers, but when we do find them. I will personally lead our forces to victory against them. I love my mate Centuria more than everything else combined time a thousand, will do anything, everything to protect her. When Tronis himself managed to corrupt Legions leader Dread, he came after me immediately after. For he knew it would be only a matter of time before I assemble the Centuri armada. My kingdom with Centuria is the main backbone behind Legion. But anyway, before Tronis could corrupt me and Centuria I sent her through a portal wich would send her to the realm that Dread, Tronis created together when they were only kids.

I love how I'm the second in command of Legion, well, Skye is the second actual but still. At the same time though, I absolutely hate how easy it was for Tronis to corrupt me, against how much it took to corrupt Dread. That alone shows just how much better he is than me, and thats just insane. There's so much of a gap between me n him that it drives me absolutely insane to become even more intense then I am now.

I even promised Dread that, one day I'd surpass him. The guy just looked at me, smirked while saying. "Good luck, by the time you caught up to where I am now, I'd be wayyyyyy more overpowering.
(544 words)
extra (mandatory):

During our extinction level threat, I lead our people to victory. Although our casualties were beyond anything we've ever experienced before. The people of Centurion, pulled together. To stop our invaders, from slaughtering us all. Whoever they were, we were clearly no match for them at all. For even their scout fleet took out thousands of my fellow warriors, before we could finnaly defeat them. But, little did we know that was just a small portion of what's to come. The next attack we received was their full invasion force.

Our casualties began to swell into the trillions. The enemy had the finest technology we've ever seen, while we were equipped with nothing more that the best medieval weaponry, while our artillery were amoung the strongest cannons to ever exist. Wich is just one of the many reasons they could never take my citadel. For that citadel was the most heavily armoured, and armed fortress our entire force as have ever built. Like come on its been around for eons. The celestial giants of our past created it in honor of who we are, what we can do, and how far we are willing to go in order to save our world. Our enemies attacked our last base for sixteen years.

Before we finnaly turned the tide, after I evolved into a super soilder. In order to become our savior I meditated for thirteen solid years, while being held captive by our invaders. While my mate Centuria commanded what was left of our dwindling civilization.

The captain of our attackers became highly interested in my long-term deep meditation. For he could never get me out of my meditation. Apparently I even took a shot from the primordial destroyer to the head, when the dust settled not even a scratch was left on my head, not even my fur coat was affected by the beasts raw power. However when I woke up, that same beast took a unseen uppercut from me. No one seen what even happened. For to them one minute it was standing face to face with me, then it just dropped to the ground. When the surrounding enemy forces looked at the body. They questioned how only meditation turned me into their greatest threat. For its head was never found. Some even dropped dead, just by witnessing such an attack.
extras (optional):

Meanwhile I'm just looking at the captain himself, starring him dead in the eye. With my fists clenched. He followed my lead, and we took our battle stances. Within a moment's he ordered his soilders to land the ship on my planet and begin the full, finnal, true extermination battle. Upon hearing those words distinct blue marking appeared on my body, as well as blue eyes. As I glared at him with rage filled eyes. I heard a loud explosion, followed by an intensly hot, bright beam shine right behind him.

Centurion smirks.
The captain looks behind himself quickly.
"What the hell just tore a hole through my capital ship!"
Centurion laughs.
"Your demise. I hid that beam in the attack that killed your beast."
The Capain growls, unleashes a quantum blast at Centurion. Wich does nothing.
"The heck!!! No damage at all!!!"
Centurion laughs.
"I'm to overwhelming for you to defeat me now. You should've ended me when you had the chance, the second you captured me."

Centurion begins to charge a powerful explosion attack. As the captain charges at Centurion. He launches his attack, straight through the captain's heart, thus killing him instantly.

With the enemies captain defeated. Centurion begins to capture the enemy forces. Slaying any who dare attack his people. Within sheer minutes, the entire capital ship was under Centurions control. Then after that, was only a matter of hours before the war was finnaly over. Or so it seemed. For that invasion force wasn't responsible for planning the attack. But someone else instead. Someone who knew about their planet eversince it's creation. A being who was taught both Dread and Tronis how to fight. With a name that was forever carved into the history of seventy eight quintillion realms. With a plan that will cause either the end of everything. Or the beginning of a new era.

With their victory assured Centurion, Centuria begin to rebuild their war torn planet with the few people that remain in their world.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:21 am

Meant to post before that this is closed, but since I neglected to do so (and since I am ending another competition tonight) I'm going to allow any edits to your form until 8 p.m. (CT)
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Ok, so I've had quite a time deciding between the two competing forms here-- both were pretty fantastic. But after some careful thought, and a second opinion, I've finally settled on a winner.
Macyduke, you are the winner!
You and Abraxis did not make this easy on me! Your forms were both great, and neck-in-neck. So I just want to praise you both, you both did such great forms. Thank you both for entering!
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me