Based on Click to view
Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

50# Khimaira Kiruan

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:41 am

What are Khimaira Kiruans?
Khimaira Kiruans are a subspecies of the khimaira friesian breed with the characteristics of a friesian and a kirin, they have an average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. They age like normal horses and can get 35 years old. Kiruans appear in their whole own colorations and genetics, they have a long tail and horns on their head. The horn is colored in different shades of their base coat.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Laurara
Show Name: Sovereign of Open Skies
Barn Name: Alduin
Height: 18.3 hh
Color: Angel with blacken, dappled, winged, irregular overo and rainfall
Genetics: ee/aa/CrCr/BlBl/Fzfz/Wiwi/Oo/RaRa/Irir
Rarity: Rare
Breeding Info:
- will always pass cream
- will always pass Blacken
- will always pass Rainfall
- Parts of the dragon can pass when irregular marking (Ir) passes, not restricted to overo or winged
Slots:

The 50 horse is here ^^ hope you like that little dragon :3 Has a little khim fantasy feeling to it xD It looked better with a lower opacity instead of plain white

Laurara wrote:
    (I hope I'm not too late to enter!)
[center]
    𝔸𝕃𝔻𝕌𝕀
    𝕊𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤

Owner: Laurara
Show Name: Sovereign of Open Skies
Barn Name: Alduin
Theme: Dragonborn

Cruel, deceitful and downright chaotic, Alduin is not a pleasant Kiruan to know. His sadistic nature and cruel intentions leads him to make the life of others a living pain, be that the other horses close to him, or the humans unfortunate to know him. Be it cruel jokes, nasty physical torment or harsh words, it seems that Alduin has made making others miserable his only hobby,

Thunder rolled in the sky above as the Kiruan mare fell to her knees, ears pinned as intense pain ripped through her. She had tried desperately to find a shelter, somewhere safer to birth and out of the rain, but the foal obviously had other plans. The mud greeted her sides as she collapsed, eyes rolling in her head as her own body plagued her with pain.
      Thunder continued to roar above her, and a crack of lightning split the sky in two as she pushed one final time, a moment that should have been joyous, full of love. Instead, a dread gripped her - her mother had always said that foals born in the midst of a thunderstorm were bad luck. She had always brushed it off as superstition, but, as she raised her head, her heart sank. A marking crossed her son's flanks, an omen of ill luck - a horned dragon. Pinning her ears, trying to dispel these thoughts, she stood, rising at the same time as her son. He was strong for a newborn, and, as he prodded at her thigh, eager to feed, she swallowed her worry. This would be fine - this was normal, healthy behaviour for a colt... Right?
      As he grew, his mother knew that her son was beyond normal. He used his weight to push around other foals, excluding the colts from any form of communication, and, after an 'accident' that took the life of one of the smallest fillies in the herd, Alduin was chased by the band's stallions, his own father among them
      He's been alone ever since, wreaking havoc on whatever herds he can find himself. Death, destruction and violence have followed him his whole life - and he happily allows them to keep him company.

Thunderstorms, scorching hot days, heights, solitude, fire.

Drizzly rain, overbearing companions, large bodies of water, snakes.

[/center]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 50# Khimaira Kiruan

Postby Twisted Wolf » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:57 am

Owner: Twisted Wolf
Show Name: The Shadow Within
Barn Name: Kimi
Twisted Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 am

Owner:
Queen Chrysalis

Show Name:
Frostborn

Barn Name:
Frost

Personality:
An extremely bright stallion with an incredibly strong will. Ever since he was small Frostborn has always been the one throwing himself into harms way in order to protect others. Some would say he is too loyal while others will say that his loyalty to those he cares for is admirable. There isn't a violent bone in his body but if he needs to fight? He will give it his all, no time wasted on pointless calls of challenge or threats just an intelligence based battle that works out in his favor more often than not. Quite possibly the slightest bit vain when it comes to his looks as he tends to fuss a little bit when it comes to mud.

Relationships

Freya
Like all the khims at the yard he's subjected to being mothered by the beautiful lead mare. There are no particulars about it. He likes to grumble and complain about but really he quite enjoys Freya's fussing over him. Her gentle grooming gives a sense of security that he doesn't get with anything or anyone else.

Doe
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaidofHeart » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:58 am

Image Image Image

ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ:ᴍᴀɪᴅᴏғʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
sʜᴏᴡ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴋʏ
ʙᴀʀɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴜʀᴀɴᴜs
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: sᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ
ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟷𝟶
sᴛᴏʀʏ: ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ʜᴏʀsᴇ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅs. sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ʜᴇ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪʟᴛ. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅɪsᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪᴛ ᴅᴀᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴅ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢɪғᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀsᴇs. sᴏᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀs ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ᴅɪᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʜᴏʀsᴇ. ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ, ᴜʀᴀɴᴜs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʙᴏᴅʏ. ᴀs ᴀ ᴋɪʀᴜᴀɴ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅs ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ. ᴀ ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴅᴜᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ᴜʀᴀɴᴜs ʜᴀs ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx. ʜᴇ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀʟʏ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sɴᴏʙʙɪsʜ. ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴀs ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀs ʜᴇ ɪs, ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅʏ. ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ’s sʜɪɴʏ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ.
ʟɪᴋᴇs: •sʜɪɴʏ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs• •ɪʀɪᴅᴇsᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ• •ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ• •ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ• •ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ• •ᴀᴄᴄᴇssᴏʀɪᴇs•
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs: •ᴅɪʀᴛ• •ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ• •ᴅᴜʟʟ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs•
ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs: •ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴇᴍs• •ᴛʀᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛʟʏ• •ᴘᴏsɪɴɢ•
ғᴇᴀʀs: •sᴘɪᴅᴇʀs• •ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ• •ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ʜɪs ɢᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇss•
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: ɪ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ!
Edit: Post should be fixed now, sorry for so much trouble with it!
Last edited by MaidofHeart on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
MaidofHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:40 am

MaidOfHeart, i think something went wrong? ^^'
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaidofHeart » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:28 pm

NeriHyuga wrote:MaidOfHeart, i think something went wrong? ^^'

What happened with it?
MaidofHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:27 pm

MaidofHeart wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:MaidOfHeart, i think something went wrong? ^^'

What happened with it?

Your writing is so small it's unreadable
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 pm

what queeny said
and the decoration looks out of place too
maybe something went wrong with the code?
but then you should be able to see it too :/
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaidofHeart » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 am

NeriHyuga wrote:what queeny said
and the decoration looks out of place too
maybe something went wrong with the code?
but then you should be able to see it too :/

Yikes, I played around with the size and fixed the text, but I’ll take another look at the decor from another device now to see if it’s okay since I did delete a bit of it. I’m sorry for all the trouble!

Edit: I fixed it and it should be okay now, it was something up on my part that I didn't see, sorry about all this!! And thank you for mentioning it, I wouldn't have known otherwise.
MaidofHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:04 am

it's alright now :3 and no problem
The Herds of Thalija: