Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #828

Postby CertainNorth » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!
This cat is part of our 2018 Summer Event!

You must be at least level 1 and have enough spots free in your clan to claim this cat. You must also have enough reputation points in your bank to claim this cat. Not sure what reputation points are? Check out the Summer Event here!

Remember you can only obtain up to TWO cats during the event, including adopts and customs/semi-customs!

To adopt this cat, in 500 words or less, tell me what they think of your clan leader (now that they left the invading group of cats to join you).
(1 art extra allowed)

This cat is available as part of a short competition. You must have 15 rep points to enter, which you will pay only if you win.

Username: ~HєуRєι~
Cat Name: Rowanbird
Clan: Beamclan

Description: A cinnamon calico she-cat with orange eyes.

Other Features: Scar on muzzle, back right leg, left front paw, and
a nicked ear
Siblings: None Living
------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by CertainNorth on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #828

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Username: ~HєуRєι~

Payment: 15 Reputation Points [12,5]
Prompt
Coming to the forest at first, filled with excitement and anticipation on the other creatures residing there, including the clan they had spotted and invaded on. The complete passiveness of the clan almost disgusted her at first, the firey temper and wild wanderlust keeping her from truly seeing the reasoning behind the clan's retreat to behind their own brambles. "Cowards" she often thought of them, called them when speaking of them to groupmates, almost at time calling them "easy prey" as an insult. This was until she first actually met a cat of the clan, that being Echofrost.

Their introduction went along the lines of playful hostility, the clan's so-called second in command, or "deputy", being rather serious though calm for the most part as she tried to insult him either into submission or into a fight. Neither of these worked as he stood tall like a wall or border which one could not break or enter. It amazed her, a clan which retreated deep to their roots as an opposing group almost just waltzed into their own "new home" and slowly spread their dominance in the territory.

As Rowanbird continued to meet with the tom, she was secretly introduced to the medicine cat and some of the other members, gaining sympathy for the small group after realizing how much they cared for one another, to the point they had to back down from her group due to fear of losing one another. Knowing the feeling of passion and care from her own group, she decided that with her leader's determination to continue with the set path of destruction and invasion, she would leave to join this Clan, this small yet growing family that she had grown fond of.

As the calico sneaked into the clan territory, though this time without any intent to spread the invasion further, she met Beamclan's leader for the first time. Doestar had seemed intimidating yet down to earth, one of the clan though still in a leader role that keeps them together and running. Her serious and unwavering tone had almost scared Rowanbird out of her fur, afraid she wouldn't be accepted to join simply due to her previous demeanor and actions. Her previously confident and wiley nature she possessed before meeting the tall mink she-cat, fluttered away, like a small insect on a cool breeze. Much to her appreciation and relief, she was accepted on the count she would abide by their rules and fight alongside them.

After spending more time with Doestar, training with the leader for her new role as Hunter, she grew fond of her and understood her reaction to the invasion, as the group was still much smaller and developing their own ground at the time of the group's arrival. She believes Doestar is much more of a capable leader than her previous one, and gladly stands by her with pride as a new clanmember. [Word Count: 486/500]
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Payment: 15 Reputation Points
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:50 am

Username: Wileyfangs
    Cat Name: Gatorjowl
    Clan: Swampclan

Payment: 15 Reputation Points [ x]

It was shocking to see her again to say the least. At least in Gatorjowl's mind. She hadn't expected to ever come back to Swampclan since she left. Never thought they'd even want her back. The sight of them had shaken her to her paws.

Owlstar hadn't changed, was still just as anxious but eager to help her clan. Seeing her former leader again had made Gatorjowl ache as she remembered the memories she'd had in this swamp. But she'd been hesitant to go. She'd left clan life, purposefully. After the death of Shalepaw she hadn't been able to cope or see reason. The death of her apprentice had hurt her more than any scar she'd ever received and for awhile she was too timid to do anything, too afraid she'd break another soul, bury another cat. The brute she'd been in her youth, bloodthirsty for battle and for approval was nowhere in sight. So she'd left without a word not even to Ducknose, the Marshclan she-cat she'd cared about for so long. It had been hard enough to leave as it was but she always promised she'd return one day.

That day came a bit sooner than she thought. Now Gatorjowl was no longer quite the brute she'd been in her youth and no longer a simpering kit she'd become. This time she was strong.

Coming back to Swampclan hadn't been nearly as easy, suspicions running high, but Gatorjowl's friends stuck by her and so did Owlstar. And for that Gatorjowl was thankful.

The dark smoke tabby had been kindly to her in the past as a warrior and as a leader lending her strength where she felt she had none. It was Owlstar who sat vigil with her during Shalepaw's burial ceremony and it was in those times she felt a kind of kinship to her leader. Neither of them had been graced with mothers and they fought for everything in the beginning of their lives. Now...well Gatorjowl feels especially indebted to Owlstar.

The two communicated without words, not needing them to get their points across. As warriors they sparred and fought just to get that ache out of their claws and feel the thrill of battle again. But now here they are, Gatorjowl on her side and Owlstar on the other until she finally gave in and crossed that border.

Now life is still strange. But her leader is strong, her clan is ready and for once Gatorjowl can look at her reflection knowing that instead of being a battle-lust driven fool or a shell of a cat, that she is where she belongs.

[437 words]
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:57 am

Congrats! Sorry for the wait! Both of you had very nice forms but I loved how she tried to pick a fight with them haha. 15 rep points will be deducted from your account

~HєуRєι~ wrote:Username: ~HєуRєι~

Payment: 15 Reputation Points [12,5]
Prompt
Coming to the forest at first, filled with excitement and anticipation on the other creatures residing there, including the clan they had spotted and invaded on. The complete passiveness of the clan almost disgusted her at first, the firey temper and wild wanderlust keeping her from truly seeing the reasoning behind the clan's retreat to behind their own brambles. "Cowards" she often thought of them, called them when speaking of them to groupmates, almost at time calling them "easy prey" as an insult. This was until she first actually met a cat of the clan, that being Echofrost.

Their introduction went along the lines of playful hostility, the clan's so-called second in command, or "deputy", being rather serious though calm for the most part as she tried to insult him either into submission or into a fight. Neither of these worked as he stood tall like a wall or border which one could not break or enter. It amazed her, a clan which retreated deep to their roots as an opposing group almost just waltzed into their own "new home" and slowly spread their dominance in the territory.

As Rowanbird continued to meet with the tom, she was secretly introduced to the medicine cat and some of the other members, gaining sympathy for the small group after realizing how much they cared for one another, to the point they had to back down from her group due to fear of losing one another. Knowing the feeling of passion and care from her own group, she decided that with her leader's determination to continue with the set path of destruction and invasion, she would leave to join this Clan, this small yet growing family that she had grown fond of.

As the calico sneaked into the clan territory, though this time without any intent to spread the invasion further, she met Beamclan's leader for the first time. Doestar had seemed intimidating yet down to earth, one of the clan though still in a leader role that keeps them together and running. Her serious and unwavering tone had almost scared Rowanbird out of her fur, afraid she wouldn't be accepted to join simply due to her previous demeanor and actions. Her previously confident and wiley nature she possessed before meeting the tall mink she-cat, fluttered away, like a small insect on a cool breeze. Much to her appreciation and relief, she was accepted on the count she would abide by their rules and fight alongside them.

After spending more time with Doestar, training with the leader for her new role as Hunter, she grew fond of her and understood her reaction to the invasion, as the group was still much smaller and developing their own ground at the time of the group's arrival. She believes Doestar is much more of a capable leader than her previous one, and gladly stands by her with pride as a new clanmember. [Word Count: 486/500]
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:02 am

aa thank you! I'll try to give her as much love as i can TvT <3

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image