First bab <3 by HoneyLavender࿐

Based on Click to view
Artist HoneyLavender࿐ [gallery]
Time spent 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

First bab <3

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:38 pm

I am forever greatful to Peachytea for giving me my first kal! she is so kind! I am gonna treasure this forever <3

Her name will be… Laiste

Name;;
Laiste
Name meaning;;
None, that I know of.
Why I chose it;;
I think it suits her.

Gender;;
This cutie pie is a girl no matter what she looks like, she is a girl.
Birthday;;
N/A
Personality;;
Laiste is a fun loving, care-free kalon that has a love for water and food. She loves talking and can't live without nutella. Laiste love swimming especially with her friends. Laiste is young at heart and will always be a playful, care-free kalon. Laiste is protective of her family and friends and if anyone messes with her family she will basically serve their head to them on a Silver platter.

Relationship with mate;;
Laiste and -- have what you could call a perfect relationship. They are opposites of each other and that's what makes them perfect. -- balances out Laiste and Laiste to --. They love watching movies together and eating food, both enjoy long walks and reading. If -- was to get hurt Laiste would stand By his side and do everything in her power to make -- feel and get better. Laiste loves watching -- sleep since -- rarely does, and when he is sleeping Laiste takes as many pictures as possible of -- to keep for herself. Laiste loves -- and would never give him up if she had the choice.

Likes;;

Talking to friends
Food
Her mate
Space
Water
Books
Nature
people
Cool weather
The night

Dislikes;;

Bullies
Fights
Being alone for long periods of time
Heat (like 100+ degrees)
Large crowds
Bright lights
Being laughed at
Small spaces
Huge cities
Having nothing to do

~Favorites~

Food;;
Jellybeans- Even if some people consider them a junk or snack,you can never tell her that. She absolutely loves everything about them. Well, except the gross flavors, like buttered popcorn and chocolate pudding. Though that doesn't taint her view on them.
Color;;
Blue-She simply finds it to be a beautiful color, and likes almost any shade or tint of it. She also likes it because it is relates to water, food and space colors.
Time of day;;
Dusk-She loves it because of the cooler temperate and he loves to watch as the stars slowly begin to appear.
Season;;
Spring- She mostly likes this season because of the weather, it's not too hot as it is in summer, and not to cold either. And the beautiful blossoms and amazing weather makes it all the better.
Book;;
13 reasons why- Even though it is incredibly depressing, she absolutely loved the story line and how the story ends and how Hannah's story changed Clay's life. she knows it has the power to change many more.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: