Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

( #1045 ) new century, same myth

Postby giraffidae » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:05 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝚃 𝙷 𝙴-X𝙲 𝚈 𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝙿 𝚂
    - of greek mythology -

( you may only win one )

during your travels, you have met many new tribes the world still doesnt kn
            ow about. this small tribe though is fortunately allied with the clan that pro
            vided the original Rajarashi Drafts and has allowed you to view their most re
            cent foals for your picking as a gift. there are roans and stunning appaloosas
            that catch your eye, yet nothing youd take home. in the back end of the fie
            ld, a tall and frightened filly that has kindled your curiosity. closer, you can
            see there is a piece of cloth or bandage covering her left eye with her rig
            ht still peering out. they tell you she is blind, and for them to act as if she
            can see will cause bad luck. other than her blindness she is in good health.
            before you leave, they give a gift to her as well. cutting the top of her ma
            ne symbolizes growth and painting her spots as eyes gives her new
            senses
            , supposedly.

User Name: JerseyDusk
            Show Name: Infinite Simulacra
            Barn Name: Simulacra | Simmy
            Height: 18.2 hands

Sire: unknown
            Dam: unknown

Phenotype: Sable Dun Apron Face +grease spot +painted eyes
            Genotype: Ee Aa DD ChCh +grease spot
            Eye Color: Vintage Myth is Updated (blind in left eye)
            Breeding Notes:
              -blindness will pass 10% to two offspring
              -dun will always pass
              -champagne will always pass
              -painted eyes cannot pass
              -cut mane cannot pass
              -cloth bandage cannot pass

edit/ lol i got bored tonight and heres some gift art for future owner ♥
Last edited by giraffidae on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #1045 ) new century, same myth

Postby whisky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:57 pm

User Name:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Are you enjoying this event?
Does she have any new senses?
How does she react to new raj/new horses/new species?
Do other animals find her markings weird?
Do you have any questions for me?
If you told her a huge secret, would she tell?
extras:

marking <3
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:44 pm

User Name: Esforza
Show Name: Inner Sight
Barn Name: Tyflós (Greek for "blind")
Of course! I hadn't tried for any of the other Rajarshi but I really like the idea. They are quite unique and original and I love the greek mythology so this mix is perfect (At least for me)
Will you do this event but with diferent miths or mythology? Such as norse, egyptian or celtic.
extras:wip
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:04 pm

-User Name: JerseyDusk
    -Show Name: Infinite Simulacra
    -Barn Name: Simulacra | Simmy
      - Name Meaning: "an image or representation of someone or something"
    -Are you enjoying this event?
      I love Greek Mythology and I love these designs so much, I am very much enjoying this event! It took me so long to decide which design to try out for.
      Many believe that the strange mare has divine senses but there are more people who believe that she doesn't. To those who believe, Simulacra has all sorts of powers and senses; the ability to foresee the future, the power to raise the dead, and the power to destroy all life. To those who don't believe, the mare is just another Draft horse. But there are a few that know the truth besides the mare herself. Simulacra has a new 'sense', though it is more like a power; she has the ability to sense visions of the future. Only one problem, she can only have these visions when she cannot see; enter her red cloth. Simulacra has never understood her power, since the visions only come to her when she cannot see a thing and any memory of the visions disappear as soon as she opens her eyes to see the world. The mare learned at a very early age that to see any version of the future she would have to have something that would allow her to easily access her sense. She was gifted a cloth, and ever since then she has done her best to wear it at all times. She uses her sense to attempt to understand the future, though she does her best to not interfere with any possible outcomes.
      Due to Simulacra's visions, she usually sees any new beings that she will meet. Thus, she makes meeting new animals somewhat awkward for the other party. Usually any new encounter starts out with a statement that basically means 'I've been expecting you', and its pretty hard for other animals not to find that creepy. Though on the occasions that Simmy is not wearing her cloth and encounters a new being, she does so with quiet admiration and curiosity. The mythical mare does not express emotion well and usually just stands there with a new acquaintance (that she was not expecting). On the inside she is usually 'squee-ing' in happiness at a new discovery.
      Almost all other animals find the mare to be strange, not only based on her markings but on the weird cloth that she wears. Many drafts that have known her for a very long time can remember when the young filly would stumble around with the red fiber covering her eyes, and she was teased for it relentlessly. The bullying that she withstood caused the filly to become very quiet and introverted, only causing other animals to ostracize her more. Soon the filly began to live more within her visions than in the life that she was supposed to live. When on the outside of her cloth, the mare tends to isolate herself adding to the mystery of her being.
      What inspired you to create the Greek drafts? And did you enjoy this event?
      Also do you think you'd want to create another set of special releases?
      Since many other animals find the mare strange, she doesn't have many souls to tell. Even then, she has learned to hold many secrets about the future and would not hesitate to hold any secret that anyone gave her. The only secret she would ever tell would be one that would hurt another so much that it must be prevented; though the only reason that she would ever tell is because it would hurt her own heart just as much.
    extras:
      "The Sight of the Sightless"
Last edited by JerseyDusk on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:00 am

extensions have been made and her new end date will be thursday july 26th!!

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 am

User Name: Laurara
    Show Name: See Through Lies
    Barn Name: Kaneís (Greek for 'nobody')
      SO MUCH you have no idea. As a giant mythology nerd, I almost cried when I saw these kiddos. Unfortunately, I'm really busy with work at the minute, and wasn't able to apply for them all, and so I'm delighted that this gal's end date was extended! ^.^
      No, Kan does not have any new senses, however, her sense of smell is greatly heightened. Not to a super-equine strength, or anything, it just means that she knows before anyone else that food is on its way.
      She also has very keen hearing, able to pinpoint where sounds originate from to almost centimeters of difference. This leads some to wonder, at first meet, if she is truly blind. This is not so great, however, when she doesn't want to be brought in from the fields, because this means that there's no way to sneak up on her!
      When meeting new horses, the mare has a specifically odd sense of knowing when they are one of her own. She greets all Raj Drafts like a queen would greet other nobles, with a high head and an excited whinny. Most return the greeting in kind, any that greet with pinned ears or impatience are quickly won over by her friendliness.
      Other horse breeds won't receive the same honour, unfortunately. Most will get nothing but a stand-offish snort, while others will feel nothing but a cold shoulder. If approached directly, she might give an attempt at a hello, but other than that, she will do nothing to make them assume she is a friend.
      Other species will not receive even a glance, and if they actively approach, will be chased from her presence until they stop bugging her.
      Some, yes. Many animals, in particular the more nervous, hot-blooded horses, will shy away from Kaneís, wary of her unusual markings. But most accept her for who herself, even if it is after a short while of getting used to her, looking past the markings to the horse she is behind.
      I know this has already been asked, but will you do a similar series with different myths? OwO
      No, of course not. Kaneís is a great confidante, all-ears and eager to listen to any worries or secrets that you might need to spill.
    extras:
    I might write a short piece, time depending! c:
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:59 am

JerseyDusk wrote:
    -User Name: JerseyDusk
    -Show Name: Infinite Simulacra
    -Barn Name: Simulacra | Simmy
      - Name Meaning: "an image or representation of someone or something"
    -Are you enjoying this event?
      I love Greek Mythology and I love these designs so much, I am very much enjoying this event! It took me so long to decide which design to try out for.
      Many believe that the strange mare has divine senses but there are more people who believe that she doesn't. To those who believe, Simulacra has all sorts of powers and senses; the ability to foresee the future, the power to raise the dead, and the power to destroy all life. To those who don't believe, the mare is just another Draft horse. But there are a few that know the truth besides the mare herself. Simulacra has a new 'sense', though it is more like a power; she has the ability to sense visions of the future. Only one problem, she can only have these visions when she cannot see; enter her red cloth. Simulacra has never understood her power, since the visions only come to her when she cannot see a thing and any memory of the visions disappear as soon as she opens her eyes to see the world. The mare learned at a very early age that to see any version of the future she would have to have something that would allow her to easily access her sense. She was gifted a cloth, and ever since then she has done her best to wear it at all times. She uses her sense to attempt to understand the future, though she does her best to not interfere with any possible outcomes.
      Due to Simulacra's visions, she usually sees any new beings that she will meet. Thus, she makes meeting new animals somewhat awkward for the other party. Usually any new encounter starts out with a statement that basically means 'I've been expecting you', and its pretty hard for other animals not to find that creepy. Though on the occasions that Simmy is not wearing her cloth and encounters a new being, she does so with quiet admiration and curiosity. The mythical mare does not express emotion well and usually just stands there with a new acquaintance (that she was not expecting). On the inside she is usually 'squee-ing' in happiness at a new discovery.
      Almost all other animals find the mare to be strange, not only based on her markings but on the weird cloth that she wears. Many drafts that have known her for a very long time can remember when the young filly would stumble around with the red fiber covering her eyes, and she was teased for it relentlessly. The bullying that she withstood caused the filly to become very quiet and introverted, only causing other animals to ostracize her more. Soon the filly began to live more within her visions than in the life that she was supposed to live. When on the outside of her cloth, the mare tends to isolate herself adding to the mystery of her being.
      What inspired you to create the Greek drafts? And did you enjoy this event?
      Also do you think you'd want to create another set of special releases?
      Since many other animals find the mare strange, she doesn't have many souls to tell. Even then, she has learned to hold many secrets about the future and would not hesitate to hold any secret that anyone gave her. The only secret she would ever tell would be one that would hurt another so much that it must be prevented; though the only reason that she would ever tell is because it would hurt her own heart just as much.
    extras:
      "The Sight of the Sightless"
      -snip-

congrats! between the two of yall, this was one of the hardest comps ive had to judge yet!

and answered questions will be posted shortly on the main event thread! ♥

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:21 am

Congrats, Jersey! ^.^
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:37 pm

thank you so much! <3 she will always be loved with me
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me