My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PP #74 - Knees

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:24 pm

username; corrosive_limes
name; Kneedle
why the knees; he stole my knees because he was jealous that he didn't have knees while i have beautiful ones so he stole my knees so he could become the most beautifully-kneed poncho pal of them all
~~~~==~~~~
it was his ultimate dream his whole life you see
he was born without knees and he was always made fun of because everyone else had knees and he didnt
everyone else always strutted their knee-strut walks around him and he got so jealous
so he made it his mission to steal a pair of knees and become the most glorious poncho pal of them all
he'd show them

~~~~==~~~~

~~~~==~~~~

the fateful day he stole my knees.
i couldn't believe what happened?? i was so shook
one second i was minding my own business taking a much kneeded walk down by the beach and the next i heard an awful cackling behind me and i looked down and my knees were gone
the creature snatched my knees and all i held dear right away from me in one soul crushing moment. it felt like forever while i sat there staring in anguish at my missing knees
but i wasnt about to let him get away
he waddled off as fast as he kneeless legs would carry him but i wasnt letting him get away that easily

i clawed my way after him as fast as my arms would drag me
he heard me approaching and turned to glare at me
at that moment i launched myself at him and wrapped my arms around his leg, clinging for dear life as he squawked and tried to shake me off
i bit down on his leg as hard as i could. he squawked louder and tried with all his might to kick me off but i would not relinquish my grip
those knees were mine!

i clawed my way up his torso, holding on with all my might
i was kneerly there when he gave one violent buck and i almost got thrown off
i struggled to keep my grip as my body was flung mercilessly to and fro by the knee-thief, but i was not going to lose with victory within my grasp
with the fury of a thousand suns i pulled myself back up and with one final mighty stretch, i reached up over his head and grabbed my stolen knees

the thief toppled over in defeet as i claimed what was rightfully mine and let out a screech of victory

and that my good friend is the story of how my knees were once kneerly stolen and how i conquered the beast who stole them

~~~~==~~~~

he b rollin down the street
he b rollin 2 the beat
he b comin 2 steal ur knees

kneedle, the thief of knee
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:27 pm

username; Lucky_Gray
name; Junior
why the knees;
Junior stole my knees because he "Knees to know". He only talks in dad puns.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 pm

username; Annie15970
name; Makary
why the knees;
He took my knees because he's a sarcastic butt and he likes to hoard stuff and use it for stuff of the occult nature.
Last edited by annie15970 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UltimateKitty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:29 pm

username; UltimateKitty
name; kneethan
why the knees; i willingly let him snatch my knees. he deserves them. he has my heart. and my knees.

it was a fateful encounter. the second i saw him, i knew. as he began to approach me from across the schoolyard, i stood there, knees ready. he glanced at me, his large eye making eye contact with my sparkling blue orbs. a grim smile spread across his face as he took my knees quickly. "your knees are mine now, fool." he said. i did not care. the knees were his to keep. maybe they were always meant to be his. i knew it was fate when he asked me to go to appleknees for our first date. my favorite restaurant. when we both ordered the knees it struck me that we had so much in common. he proceeded to rob the waiter of his knees and we ran together from the police. it was a mystical experience. it felt like a dream and i couldn't help but want to aid him in his quest to rob more knees. to this day i still don't know his motives, but it might have something to do with summoning an ancient knee god... i've seen strange diagrams and pictures on his wall. he says not to question it so i follow his request. its none of my business i guess. maybe one day i'll lure my shy lil senpai out of his shell and he'll tell me all his secrets uwu

sometimes he floats and does weird stuff and he looks all weird. he's so funny nwn could've sworn i've seen those weird symbol thingies that pop up on his poncho on his wall somewhere,,,,,, but i don't wanna snoop on him tho!! ^w^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by UltimateKitty on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

username; sinnamon roll
name; he doesn't have one. every keysmash is his summoning call
why the knees; you fool, you think he stole my knees? i am his overlord, the one who brought him into being. he steals knees for me. i stole his. he's eternally contracted to steal people's knees in hopes he might one day be set free. no one is safe
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:49 pm

username; krazykitty00
name; Trigger
why the knees; I don't even know man... one minute I had them, the next they were gone. Cue that slow song from that Kardashian vine as I lay down knee-less, in tears ad he runs away with my knees. Like- what is a person suppose to do then? You can't chase him! Like- what did I do to deserve this? You tell them fine but you don't want to get into it cause they won't understand-
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:40 pm

Time for judging!
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Results

Okay let me just say yall had me dying
I can't believe that this silly little joke went so far. It honestly has made my night so much better, so thank you.
Firstly, I just wanna give a big shoutout to corrosive_limes for the sheer amount of art you've done. I'm granting you x2 HM's, because, WOW. Animating on the oekaki is no small feat!

Onto the winners!

The winner of the knee boy is UltimateKitty. Honestly your story had me cackling the most it was just. IDK my favorite one. Your addition of very serious art (tm) made it all the worth while.

I am granting a very good, worthy RU to corrosive_limes as well because I can't not reward the hard work you put in.

Everyone else also gets an HM for being a good sport and playing! <3
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:55 pm

congrats UltimateKitty! honestly with that story i kinda hoped you'd win X3
feel free to use the walk cycle and the sparkle-leggy pictures ^^ im not sure if youd want to use the rest as its kinda character specific? idk.

and thank you rey for the ru and hms! <33
honestly im not sure how i found it within me to do so much art. i guess the power of the knees compelled me
i also just want to let it be known that while making the walk cycle all i could think of was the minecraft or roblox walk animation
bc how r u supposed to walk with no knees???

everyone's reasons for "why the knees" were great, i really dont think i could pick a favorite <3
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me