Based on Click to view
Artist Zombiehund [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2838 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Zombiehund » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:35 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: He's A Limited Edition
Barn Name: Sorraia
Height: 15.3 hh
Color: Blue Taffy Khimaira Tobiano Splash
Genetics: EE/Ata/Zz/KtKt/Splspl
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass E
-Will always pass Khimaira Tobiano

To get this pretty boy, write him a backstory
You may add one drawing, but its not required
Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Backstory:[/b]

End Date: June the 13th
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so
Last edited by Zombiehund on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2838 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 am

mooark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Owner:Firealone
Show Name:Dusk till Dawn
Barn Name:Twilight
Halter color:surprise!
Pearl/jewel color (halter):eye color
Backstory:Twilight grew up under the stars. When he was but a foal, his mother would tell him stories of the constellations that brightened and seemed to dance in the sky. His favorite thing to do is stargazing and could sit for hours pointing out all of the stars. His favorite constellation is Pegasus because he was the greatest horse to ever live! Twilight still looks up to him to this day. As a young colt, he adopted the hobby of watching the sun rise and especially set. This is primarily how he got his name.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:02 am

Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Halter color: Navy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Gold
Backstory: Sorraia was born in a modest barn, living with only his mother and other farm animals. He never knew who his sire was, so he stayed close to his mum. Sorraia's mother would show him all the best places in the pasture to find clover, and helped him find the best branches for itching. Then one day, Sorraia's mum didn't meet him outside the stalls like usual. He went to investigate, and found her lying on her side with many humans around her. Some where wearing white, and had special tools.
Sorraia stayed from view but watched his mother heavily breathed. Pain seared through her eyes, until her stomach fell. The humans seemed ecstatic, but Sorraia couldn't see what the fuss was about. "It's a filly!" one human called. Then it clicked.
He went to go see for himself, but his mother caught his eye. She nickered for him to come over, and he did. "My sweet Sorraia. That foal is not healthy, and neither am I. It is both our times. I didn't expect our time together to be this short, but my days are past. Please, take care of yourself," she panted. Tears welled in Sorraia's eyes, as he shakily placed his muzzle to his mother's. He felt her warm breath on his nose, until it stopped. He didn't know what to do. It was all a blur.
The humans soon realized his mother's state, and rushed to help her, but it was too late. The same for the filly. Tears streamed down their eyes as they all helped each other take the horses outside. Before they got his mother, Sorraia would bare his teeth at any human that got close to him and his mother. They finally had to hold him back to take his mother away.
One of the owner's daughter stroked him sadly. "She only had one living foal; you. I guess you're a limited edition..." she said. Sorraia leaned into the girl, and nuzzled her. He closed his eyes to think. To just... think. His eyes opened, with a blazed and determined look, he made himself a promise. He will win every show. Every class. Every inspection. He would win all the things his mother and sister couldn't. He was going to do it for them.
And you know what? He did. He worked as hard as he could with trainers, and stayed as focused as possible. He never spooked, even when other horses would start bucking in classes. He made a promise and kept it. And every show, his mother and her little filly cheered him on from above.

Wow this made me cry. And I wrote it... Good luck to all! This was fun!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:01 am

Muffin_Wolf wrote:Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Halter color: Navy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Gold
Backstory: Sorraia was born in a modest barn, living with only his mother and other farm animals. He never knew who his sire was, so he stayed close to his mum. Sorraia's mother would show him all the best places in the pasture to find clover, and helped him find the best branches for itching. Then one day, Sorraia's mum didn't meet him outside the stalls like usual. He went to investigate, and found her lying on her side with many humans around her. Some where wearing white, and had special tools.
Sorraia stayed from view but watched his mother heavily breathed. Pain seared through her eyes, until her stomach fell. The humans seemed ecstatic, but Sorraia couldn't see what the fuss was about. "It's a filly!" one human called. Then it clicked.
He went to go see for himself, but his mother caught his eye. She nickered for him to come over, and he did. "My sweet Sorraia. That foal is not healthy, and neither am I. It is both our times. I didn't expect our time together to be this short, but my days are past. Please, take care of yourself," she panted. Tears welled in Sorraia's eyes, as he shakily placed his muzzle to his mother's. He felt her warm breath on his nose, until it stopped. He didn't know what to do. It was all a blur.
The humans soon realized his mother's state, and rushed to help her, but it was too late. The same for the filly. Tears streamed down their eyes as they all helped each other take the horses outside. Before they got his mother, Sorraia would bare his teeth at any human that got close to him and his mother. They finally had to hold him back to take his mother away.
One of the owner's daughter stroked him sadly. "She only had one living foal; you. I guess you're a limited edition..." she said. Sorraia leaned into the girl, and nuzzled her. He closed his eyes to think. To just... think. His eyes opened, with a blazed and determined look, he made himself a promise. He will win every show. Every class. Every inspection. He would win all the things his mother and sister couldn't. He was going to do it for them.
And you know what? He did. He worked as hard as he could with trainers, and stayed as focused as possible. He never spooked, even when other horses would start bucking in classes. He made a promise and kept it. And every show, his mother and her little filly cheered him on from above.

Wow this made me cry. And I wrote it... Good luck to all! This was fun!

Congrats, i like the story ^^
sorry it took me so long to judge

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund