Based on Click to view
Artist Zombiehund [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2820 Khimaira Friesians - Breeding

Postby Zombiehund » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:14 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Father: Snow
Father: Schoki
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: A Tropical Rhythm
Barn Name: Calypso
Height: 17.2 hh
Color: Bay Splash Paint Cloud
Genetics: Ee/Aa/splSpl/Clcl
Breeding Info:

Breeding ot two of my Khims, to win her tell me how she thinks about her parents

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b] Mare
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Thoughts about her parents:[/b]

End Date: June the 9th
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so
Last edited by Zombiehund on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2820 Khimaira Friesians - Breeding

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:24 am

aaand mark :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Owner: HowlToTheWind
Show Name: MLS Midnight Storm
Barn Name: Shimmer
Halter color: Dark Blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Purple
Thoughts about her parents: Shimmer thinks her fathers are amazing! She looks up to them and loves them dearly. If anything were to happen to them, she'd probably seclude herself from the other horses. She thinks of them more as role models and friends rather than parents.
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Halter color: Keep <3
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3
    Thoughts about her parents: Calypso has an amazing relationship with her father, Schoki. She confides in him, and asks for his advice in everything. She trusts him completely and loves him dearly. She also knows he loves her. He shows it in the best ways; little things that someone else may take for granted, but to her, they are signs of his adoration. However, Calypso's relationship with her other father, Snow, is a bit more strained. He's always been very hard on her, pushing her to do great things. Sure, she knows he loves her, but it's hard as he rarely ever actually says it. They argue a lot and will go days without speaking. It's hard, because Schoki wants their relationship to become more healthy so they can live happily as a family, but whenever he tries to bring that subject up to either party, they become indignant and storm off. So for now, it's how life is.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Dusted By Beauty
Barn Name: Speck
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Thoughts about her parents: Speck is a typical horse. When she was born, she depended on her mother, and adored her beyond anything else. She never knew her father, an imported stud, that was there and gone in a few minutes. Her mother taught her about the world, and helped her when she needed it, protecting and loving her, knowing, in the way of older horses, that Speck would be taken away from her one day. When she became weaned, her mother gave her a gentle nudge, wished her well and told her to 'do [her] best, always'. Speck occasionally thinks of her mother, but does not miss her so much, accepting that this is how life must go. Fond memories that last forever, no matter what life a horse leads.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
    Halter color: Keep <3
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3
    Thoughts about her parents: Calypso has an amazing relationship with her father, Schoki. She confides in him, and asks for his advice in everything. She trusts him completely and loves him dearly. She also knows he loves her. He shows it in the best ways; little things that someone else may take for granted, but to her, they are signs of his adoration. However, Calypso's relationship with her other father, Snow, is a bit more strained. He's always been very hard on her, pushing her to do great things. Sure, she knows he loves her, but it's hard as he rarely ever actually says it. They argue a lot and will go days without speaking. It's hard, because Schoki wants their relationship to become more healthy so they can live happily as a family, but whenever he tries to bring that subject up to either party, they become indignant and storm off. So for now, it's how life is.

Congrats ^^

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 am

Thank you so much! She's a gorgeous girl!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me