Based on Click to view
Artist Zombiehund [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2792 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Zombiehund » Tue May 29, 2018 11:43 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Storm Rose
Show Name: Spirit of the Cave Bear
Barn Name: Ursus
Height: 18.1 hh
Color: Black Chestnut Khimaira Tobiano Paint Fire
Genetics: ee/aA/Pfpf/KtKt
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Khimaira Tobiano
-Scars cannot pass to offspring

To win this boy, tell me how he got his scars

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Scars:[/b]

End Date: June the 6th
Editing or Pimping the form is allowed
Last edited by Zombiehund on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2792 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed May 30, 2018 12:52 am

markety :3
i don't even know anymore if paint fire had genetic or % passing rate...
i should have wrote it down somewhere =D
ups...

genetic is right lol :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Wed May 30, 2018 1:14 am

Owner: caulicobra
Show Name: bear
Barn Name: the bear's courage
Halter color: eye color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): maroon red
Scars:
the soft, gentle breeze blew on the warm, summer night. the stallion stood in his stall, just waking up from a screech in the barn. he whipped his head around, then neighed, and laid back down again. squeak! he heard from the corner of the barn. a mouse? not worth worrying about.
then he heard a loud growl following the squeak of the mouse. the stallion scraped his hoof against the barn floor. the animal that was growling revealed itself. a wolf? a wolf! he then stood on his two back legs, showing the enemy he wasn't afraid. the wolf came from out of the corner, growling. the wolf showed it's vicious teeth, and the stallion then backed away in his stall a bit. the magnificent stallion then pushed with all his might to get the stall door open, and then he ran out of the barn. click clack! his loud hooves made the noise in the quiet barn. he ran out into the moonlight, and the wolf followed. the wolf howled, seemingly to get it's other pack members over to get their prey. from behind the berry bushes, other wolves starting gathering around to see what the deal was.
now the stallion was scared. one wolf, maybe he could fight, but more of them? in fact, he was terrified. the same wolf in the barn came up to him and gave him a big scratch, which was how he got his scars. the stallion then heard a loud gunshot seemingly very close to where he was. it was a kid from the neighborhood who really liked the stallion, treating him with affection. once the kid revealed himself, the wolves stayed put. he kicked, with his two back hooves, the wolf closest to him. the kid showed his gun, warning the wolves to leave his friend alone. all the wolves ran away in a flash!
Last edited by Fudge on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------
☼ fudge | she/her | INTP ☼

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Wed May 30, 2018 7:44 pm

Owner: reygankiwi
Show Name: King Solaris
Barn Name: Solly
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Scars: Res w/ protecting his kingdom.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaidofHeart » Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

Owner: MaidofHeart
Show Name: Brave of Heart
Barn Name: Lionheart
Halter color: Cream
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Red
Scars: Trotting through the woods, the wild stallion’s mane flowed behind him. His feet grew faster and faster in speed, soon a trot became a rampant run. He enjoyed this, he enjoyed this very much. He whipped through the trees and then was abruptly stopped. A mountain lion had attacked him and he was trapped under the large feline. His body screamed and he verbalized that out loud. There was a spilt moment that his life flashed before his eyes. He kicked back against the cat and the attacker fled after a yowl. The equine got up after with a slight limp and managed to find his way to a human that knew how to care for him and his wound.
MaidofHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm Rose » Thu May 31, 2018 10:16 am

Owner: Storm Rose
Barn Name: Ursus (Bear/Latin)
Halter color: Turquoise
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Light grey
Scars:

The stallion was always a little too brave and greedy. It wasn't uncommon for him to get out and chase wild animals, but that was before he met his first bear.

Ursus had found a patch a berries he refused to share, when a bear found him. It was a young thing, had to have just left it's mother and it was hungry and it decided horse with some berries would make a fine meal. It attacked, nicking Ursus's shoulder in the process. He was infuriated and reared before crashing down on the bear. How dare something come near his berries and attack him? The bear, quickly retreating from the raging horse, let out a low roar. Ursus's thundering neigh sounded as he celebrated his success. The pain soon kicked in and chased him home where he couldn't jump the fence again. With a sad sigh, he had to wait for the gate to be opened. His trainer quickly took care of the wound and calmed the steed. Ursus decided that he would rather not deal with anymore of those things and became more focused on racing instead of fighting off other animals.

Show name is a reference to a book but the barn name was just a coincident
Last edited by Storm Rose on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Storm Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:39 am

good luck!
☼ fudge | she/her | INTP ☼

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 am

Storm Rose wrote:Owner: Storm Rose
Barn Name: Ursus (Bear/Latin)
Halter color: Turquoise
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Light grey
Scars:

The stallion was always a little too brave and greedy. It wasn't uncommon for him to get out and chase wild animals, but that was before he met his first bear.

Ursus had found a patch a berries he refused to share, when a bear found him. It was a young thing, had to have just left it's mother and it was hungry and it decided horse with some berries would make a fine meal. It attacked, nicking Ursus's shoulder in the process. He was infuriated and reared before crashing down on the bear. How dare something come near his berries and attack him? The bear, quickly retreating from the raging horse, let out a low roar. Ursus's thundering neigh sounded as he celebrated his success. The pain soon kicked in and chased him home where he couldn't jump the fence again. With a sad sigh, he had to wait for the gate to be opened. His trainer quickly took care of the wound and calmed the steed. Ursus decided that he would rather not deal with anymore of those things and became more focused on racing instead of fighting off other animals.

Show name is a reference to a book but the barn name was just a coincident

Congrats ^^

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund