Artist Zombiehund [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#5 Khimaira Hippogryph

Postby Zombiehund » Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 am

What are Hippogryphs?

Khimaira Hippogryphs are a species breed between normal Gryphs and a Khimaira friesian, they are very wild and very hard to tame. But when you manage to tame one it will be an incredible faithful companion. It can get a size between 17hh and 20hh and lays eggs instead of bearing foals, they can get around 45-75 years old, it's based on what species they are, more bird traits means longer lifespan.
To ride a Hippogryph you need to cut the mane part on the back and place a saddle behind the wings, it is recommened to use a special kind of saddle that will not bother the wings, your gryph, or yourself when flying. People that have a very strong bond with their Gryph can ride it without a saddle, if you fall you can trust your Hippogryph to catch you out of the air. But better not fall to close to the ground...
There are three different species of Hippogryph:
- the Hippogryph
- the Hippogryphy
- and the Gryphy

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Bright City Lights
Barn Name: Impurity
Breed: Hippogryph
Height: 19.2 hh
Color: Liver Chestnut Paint Cloud Khimaira Appaloosa Pattern 2
Genetics: ee/Ata/Cc/Klpklp/Pat2Pat2
Breeding Info:
- Carries Seal Gen
- Will always pass Pat2

To win her, tell me about her personality

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

End Date: June the 2nd
Last edited by Zombiehund on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #5 Khimaira Hippogryph

Postby MaidofHeart » Tue May 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Owner: MaidofHeart
Show Name: Crow of Death
Barn Name: Crow
Personality: Crow is mischievous in the best ways. She likes to poke fun at little things but never make anyone feel too bad. She is quite egotistical though, she loves to make herself seem like the queen of the world. Her body is always well kept and she loves to get her wings preened often. Baths are a must for her. Fussing is common without her accessories. Flowers can be adorned in her hair but since her human isn’t so great with nature they’ll usually die. She has a collection of well preserved ones saved for Crow can wear them without worrying about the death of them.
MaidofHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue May 29, 2018 8:40 pm

so sweet :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed May 30, 2018 7:53 am

Personality: Impurity has many very good traits. She's fearless, honest, patient, and loyal. She isn't easily intimidated, and never lets people get away with bullying her or others. However, the mare has one major flaw. She is completely emotionless. A blank slate. She isn't quite sure why, but just doesn't feel feelings. Love, sadness, joy, anger; they're all foreign to her. This means she's very analytically wired and doesn't understand it when people get over-emotional. She's very logical in all situations and sometimes doesn't see that her straight-forward, blunt comments can really hurt others. It doesn't necessarily bother her that she doesn't feel things, but she has a wish to feel something at some point.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu May 31, 2018 11:20 am

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Angel of Silence
Barn Name: Carrie
Personality: Carrie is mute. In the supernatural-Equine world, this means she makes no sound. No one knows why- she has her tongue fully intact, and nothing appears to be wrong with her, but no one has ever heard a sound from her. Nothing. As such, she is naturally lonesome, and will often stray away from any other horses or humans she is put near, isolating herself. She doesn't seem sad when she does it though- just content, perhaps. Who would know? For they could never ask.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:01 am

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
    Personality: Impurity has many very good traits. She's fearless, honest, patient, and loyal. She isn't easily intimidated, and never lets people get away with bullying her or others. However, the mare has one major flaw. She is completely emotionless. A blank slate. She isn't quite sure why, but just doesn't feel feelings. Love, sadness, joy, anger; they're all foreign to her. This means she's very analytically wired and doesn't understand it when people get over-emotional. She's very logical in all situations and sometimes doesn't see that her straight-forward, blunt comments can really hurt others. It doesn't necessarily bother her that she doesn't feel things, but she has a wish to feel something at some point.

Congrats ^^

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:10 am

AH my first Hippogryph baby! Thank you!!!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me