3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Napablood #62

Postby Khans » Mon May 21, 2018 5:31 am

hue hue hue

PS this bab is completely blind

Owner: neverland
Show Name: A White Christmas
Barn Name: Snowflake
Coat Color: Dominate White (chestnut base)
Gene: ee/aa/W9
Height: 17hh
Personality: A unicorn that will never be
able to see how beautiful they truly are. Snowflake isn't just the
most beautiful horse on planet earth, but also has the heart of an
angel. Snowflake is caring, and loyal, and wont let anyone get hurt.
Snowflake has the soul of a guardian angel, and tends to guard
any foal in sight. Snowflake cares for all animals of any shape or
size, and will guard them with her life. Even though Snowflake
hasn't yet got a foal of her own, she is very motherly to younger
horses, and animals.
Halter Color: Icy Blue

Strength:1
Agility/Scope:1
Motivation/Discipline:5
Endurance:1
Last edited by Khans on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
FGEE // CEE // Ask.fm // FR
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INPT, naturally curious, dist
ant at times, wanting drea
mer, confused, procrastina
tion queen ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
↑↑
Khans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Napablood #62

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon May 21, 2018 5:48 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Walking on Tightrope
    Barn Name: Doll
    Coat Color:
    Dominate White (chestnut base)
    Halter Color:
    Pastel pink with white buckles.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
⋙Personality:
A unicorn that will never be able to see how beautiful they truly are, literally and figuratively. Doll had all reasons to have a timid nature and to be jumpy at a lot of things. Not being able to see has made her afraid of just about everything. She’s quiet and timid but ironically, she loves to surround herself and hang out with the loudest horses of the herd. For some reason, it brings her peace. Even though she can’t see, her other senses are still functioning and if anything, much better than the norm. She could hear extremely well and is very sensitive to her surroundings.
When first meeting Doll, everyone would compliment her beauty without fail. Which is true, she’s one of the most gorgeous mare you’ll lay your eyes on. She makes any tack on her look good. She’s the epitome of grace and beauty. When she receives a compliment, she’ll take it politely and gracefully but deep down, it’s conflicting. Why would they say that? She is very apprehensive of any comments given to her at first. She couldn’t tell if they were genuine or there was an ulterior motive. It is only until she gets to know the person then she would be happy with the compliments.
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
⋙First encounter:
“Come one come all! Step right up to see the world’s first blind circus horse!” The ringmaster would yell.
There was a circus in town and everyday for the 2 weeks, I would walk past the circus to get home from work. It was the same thing almost everytime. He would be promoting and boasting about his blind horse. It was a rather windy evening and I was in a rush to get home to feed my own horses. Just then, a white figure pranced out from one of the circus tents. It was the infamous blind circus horse.
She was dressed in very fanciful tack and had a ballerina leading her out in a trot. After leading her to the center of the square, the ballerina started to perform tricks and stunts on the horse, spinning and jumping on her back. While that was happening, the mare kept her cool and continued to perform her routine of trotting and spinning on spot. I cringed at the sight of the ballerina just spinning and jumping on the mare’s back, that will not be good for her in the long run.
I sighed and turned to leave but as I took one last glance at the mare, I noticed a barely visible scar on her rump. Then as I paid more attention to her, I noticed more. They were definitely scars. It was barely visible on her white body and the evening light, they even had white foundation to make it even more invisible but to me, it was clear as day. I knew circus animals weren’t treated well but something about this mare made my heart ache. Was it because she was forced into this? Was it because she was blind? I never knew but the only thing I knew at that point was that I had to get her out. I asked the ringmaster if any of the animals were for sale. He paused, a confused expression written on his face. He laughed loudly and gestures for me to follow him into one of the tents. Inside, it reeked of animal defecation and other undesirable smells. There were tigers, more horses, donkeys, miniature ponies and even elephants. They were all cooped up in very confined stalls/cages.
“Pick any you like lassy, but they’re gonna fetch a heavy price.” He chuckled.
“I want that blind mare outside.” I said.
“Doll??” He gasped before laughing so hard I was sure his buttons would pop.
“Yes. How much for her?”
“She’s gonna cost you a fortune, my dear.”
“Name your price.”
Sure enough, it did cost a fortune. Doll was priced at 10 times the price of your regular horse. I accepted without hesitation. We made arrangements to have her delivered to my barn the very next day. The trailer pulled up mid-afternoon and Doll stepped out. She was a bit angsty and did put up a struggle but after leading her to her stall and gently cooing her, she calmed down quite a bit. I placed my hand out in front for her to sniff and she did without showing hostility. I slowly removed her halter all while talking to her gently. After, I handed her a carrot and she ate it without too much hesitation. I let her sniff my hand once more before leaving the stables and let her settle into the new place at her own pace.
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Wed May 30, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterplan » Mon May 21, 2018 5:56 am

Owner:
Masterplan
Show Name:
Beneath the Shadows
Barn Name:
Ghost
Coat Color:
Dominate White (chestnut base)
Gene:
ee/aa/W9
Height:
17hh
Personality:
A unicorn that will never be able to see how beautiful they truly are, stepping through the shadows like a hidden ghost who turns out to be a secret angel. Quiet, reserved and shy, but always willing to give you his 100% best effort. He is cautious and wary of things around him, always talking slow and precise steps to ensure he never bumps into anything. He will never let his sight (or lack of) impair him, but he will never see quite how gorgeous he is.
Halter Colour:
Sky blue with silver buckles and details
First encounter:
My first encounter with Ghost? A lost, skinny, drenched in mud stallion that had been dumped at my door. Brilliant. He had been loosely and badly tied to Sin's fence, where the stallion didn't even try to break free he was so weak; not even Sin's snorting and prancing could budge him. The stallions head and ears drooped- which didn't change as I approached. Seemingly, he hadn't noticed my presence. Which didn't change till his head shot up in fear when I softly touched his left side, throwing his long forelock sidewards and revealing huge fearful blue -blind- eyes. I instantly felt sorry for the stallion; no wonder he didn't realise my approach. Even in his deathly ghostly state, I could tell he was gorgeous at some point.
Without much further hesitation, I quickly untied the rope he had been tied to the fence with and led him to the stables- where the slow process of removing the mud and tangles began.
Last edited by Masterplan on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Mon May 21, 2018 6:54 am

Owner: CrazyB
Show Name: The Whiskey Lullaby
Barn Name: Willow
Personality: A unicorn that will never be able to see how beautiful they truly are (you may add on)
Halter Color:Blue gradient
First encounter: late one cold and stormy night I heard my dogs barking i wondered what could be outside in such an awful storm then i saw what looked like a black filly i took her in to the barn she was terrified, muddy , and cold i ran into the house and all the blankets and towels in the house and ran back to the barn. I wraped her up and got a bottle of goats milk and feed her then i grabbed my phone an called the vet he said he wouldnt be there till morning because of the storm so i ran in the house gradded the heater and a pillow and spent the night in the barn i was so scared she wasn't going to make it the next morning the vet arrived and told me she came from a wild herd of horses and they abandon her because she was blind so i washed her up and turned out the black filly is a white filly and was always running into trees, buckets, and walls and in time she came to trust her buddy to guide her now she all grown up and shes the best horse anyone could ask for she her buddy has been there to help her along the way now i put a bell on him and he tought her to jump with out missing it she learnt to feel the ground for indents in the sand and when indents got deeper in the sand she knows to jump. She has come so far from the start now she barely ever runs into things

Her with tack
And here she is in my barn
(art 1 - horsy1050 lineart - My Color In) (art 2 - horsy1050 lineart - My Color In)(art 3 - Lines by me - colored in by me)
Last edited by CrazyB on Tue May 29, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon May 21, 2018 8:29 am

Ok fine. I’m back now. Happy? XD

Owner: Kassypen
Show Name: Devine Grace
Barn Name: Angel
Personality: A unicorn that will never be able to see how beautiful they truly are, Angel takes a little to trust you. It’s only because she is blind. She doesn’t know what you are doing and therefore it could be bad. It’s not like she’s a negative thinker, only cautious. But once you gain her trust she will be so, so very sweet. She will trust everything you do, even if it’s to hurt her. If you gain her trust she will easily let you take advantage of her because she believes you are doing what’s best for her. So really she’s a sweet angel, as her name suggests.
Halter Color: #FFFFBF and #FFBFFF
First encounter: I held my hands out in front of me, speaking softly. “Shhhh, Angel. Shhh.” The mare’s breaths were short and her sides shook. Her hoof was caught in a pile of twine that had been left by hay. Without her eyesight, for all Angel knew, the twine could be a large snake trying to poison her.
When she whinnied in fright, I started moving. I pressed my hands to her face. Gentle, but firm. Her moon shadowed eyes moved from everywhere to my face. My breath hitched. Her eyes were unlike anything I had seen before. Layers of depth colored them. Streaks of blues, whites, and purples painted the inner rim. I frowned though, regardless of their beauty, her eyes were peppered with fear.
She snorted loudly and I jumped back, laughing at my silliness. But I still had to get her out. She pawed the ground and I ran my hands down her leg, telling her it was just me. She continued to paw, but was less nervous now. I praised her while untangling the twine from her ankle. Showing just how trusting she was, Angel calmed, allowing me to finish the job. Luckily, there were no injuries. I took her yellow and blush halter from its hook and put it around her face. She breathed out heavily, letting go of all the stress from the twine incident. I smiled deeply, glad she was able to trust me. I was happy to take any steps I could towards having this beautiful mare be mine.
Her sides were sweaty so I decided to give her a bath. Leading her was an entire issue of its own. She didn’t know me very well yet so her steps were short and wobbly, regardless the fact that the path to the washstall was paved and straight. I quirked an eyebrow at this. Why was she was walking so slowly? I really hoped she would trust me soon.
When we made it to the washstall, Angel went in willingly, she had been there before and knew the smell of soap. Luckily the smells were pleasant, like light lavender.
Angel stood perfectly as I bathed her. My hands created shapes and lines in the bubbles. Then the sprawl of the water created a rainbow against her hair. By the end of the bath, Angel’s white coat seemed to shine in the summer sun. She looked beautiful. Her mane was covered in small water droplets that made her like a shimmering fairy. Angel whinnied in delight.
When I picked up her lead and started to walk her towards her stall, unlike before, the mare’s steps were confident and sure. I had finally gained Angel’s trust. As we entered her place, I left to pick some wild roses. When I came back I spent the rest of the day braiding and putting roses in her mane.
Last edited by Kassypen on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkiing » Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Owner: inkiing
Show Name: Glorious Day (named for my fave. song)
Barn Name: tbd
Personality: A unicorn that will never be able to see how beautiful they truly are (you may add on)
Halter Color:
First encounter: (you may pretty up your forum)
Inkiing "Ink"
he/him * adult player

Wanna Support My Art?
Deviant Art!
i do not handle any USD sales over CS, please refer to DA to do so

Custom Species Base!
Horse Genetics Guide
Inkiing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jillyjinx » Mon May 21, 2018 1:19 pm

█▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    █▐
    Owner: Jillyjinx
    Show Name: Guided By The Whistles
    Barn Name: Athena
    Personality: A unicorn that will never be able to see how beautiful they truly are. They're timid, afraid of what's before them. Never have had the thought of randomly running off but always slowly walks around. It's not like they can't help their self but having a kind soul help them would be beyond their debt.
    Halter Color: Something that only the blind can see.
    First encounter: When I had first seen this horse, they were in the woods in somewhat of a good condition but not great. I slowly got closer and closer thinking that the horse could see me but when I stepped on a twig the poor thing jumped up, afraid. They backed away trying to get away but my thought the whole time was "Why aren't the running or charging?" I was afraid if the horse was injured or worse case blind. When they finally looked up that's when my heart sank, the poor thing was blind. It was dark but the stars gleamed down on the beauty. I became determined to save them! With a soft gentle voice, I tried to calm the horse and at the same time convince them that I was no threat. They only seemed more distressed than calm. Becoming slightly impatient I plopped myself on the ground and sat there waiting for the horse to come near me. I started to grow tired and at some point fell asleep only to see the beauty waking me up by nudging me. I fell back shocked but took in what happened and smiled. The frightened white became suddenly open with me, I stood up and reached my hand out only to have it be licked and put on top of their snout. I was overwhelmed but thought "How on Earth was this possible?" that thought slipped away seconds later. After that, I tried to run back home to get a lead but it seemed like the horse was following the sound of my whistles, following me home.
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Mon May 21, 2018 7:59 pm

marked
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Mon May 21, 2018 9:30 pm

mark,

going to put alot of detail into this, because i'm crazy about this one ;-; lol
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 pm

╔══════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image : neverland.

Image : A White Christmas.

Image : Snowflake.

Image : Mare.

Image : Dominate White (chestnut base).

Image : ee/aa/W9.

Image : 17hh.

Image : A unicorn that will never be
    able to see how beautiful they truly are. Snowflake isn't just the
    most beautiful horse on planet earth, but also has the heart of an
    angel. Snowflake is caring, and loyal, and wont let anyone get hurt.
    Snowflake has the soul of a guardian angel, and tends to guard
    any foal in sight. Snowflake cares for all animals of any shape or
    size, and will guard them with her life. Even though Snowflake
    hasn't yet got a foal of her own, she is very motherly to younger
    horses, and animals.

Image : Icy Blue.

Image : It was a usual sunny,
    warm day in the outback, where i was staying for the month at
    my Nan's. I was originally from the city, where i was born and
    raised, but also found a joy in going to the country. I love horses,
    and always have since i was a baby. Anyways, back to the story.
    I woke up too another beautiful warm sunny day, and leaped
    out of bed. Patch, Nan & Pop's dog greeted me as I ran towards
    my wardrobe. Nan had bought me a bunch of equestrian clothes
    to wear when we go riding down here, so i decided to put it all
    on. I first put on my warm navy blue jodhpurs, then slipped on
    my red & black, flannelette checkered shirt. I skipped out of the
    room, as I greeted Nan and pop. "Good morning dal, off for a ride
    this early?" Nan said. "Don't you leave without your hat!" Pop said,
    then placed my cowboy hat. "Mood morning Nan & pop! Thanks,
    i couldn't leave without my lucky hat!" i exclaimed. I waved and
    headed for the stables. On my way to the stables, i was wondering
    who id ride, Angel, California or Jackson. I still couldn't think of an
    answer, so i decided who ever i saw first, i'd ride. I walked in to the
    stables, after opening the stable doors, and straight away, i heard
    the happy sound of whinnies and neighs all around. But, i noticed
    the empty stall, which my old horse Nala used to own, was different.
    It had an envelope attached to the stall door, which had "Angela"
    (my name) on it. The card read, "Dear our dearest Angelina, welcome
    back, and we hope you enjoy your stay. We have noticed how upset
    you've been after the death of our dearest Nala, and wanted to get
    you something to keep it off your mind. Nan, your mother & father
    and I have decided that we will be getting you another horse, who
    will stay in this very stall. Hope you enjoy your present! Come inside
    to us with the note. Lots of love, Pop & Nan. xoxo" My draw dropped.
    I was so surprised, and excited, and didn't know what to do next, so i
    ran out side, and started screaming. After I managed to calm myself
    down, I bolted inside the house. "NAN! POP! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"
    I shouted, while hugging them both. "Were glad to see you happy" Gran
    said. "Now, hop in the car! we're going to find your horse!" I Couldn't believe
    it was happening, and grabbed a bunch of sugar cubes, and carrots to give to
    every horse I encountered. The first horse I saw was a beautiful brown
    and black shiny Thoroughbred who goes by the name Cairo. He was sweet
    and quiet, but didn't share a good connection with me. The horse was a
    Shetland pony, who was way too stubborn, and grumpy for my liking. The
    last stop was too an equine rescue center. Here is surly where I was too
    find my horse. The first stall laid a jet black horse, with dark brown eyes,
    who gave me a mean stare. The second stall contained a palomino welsh
    cob, who was super skiddish, and nervous. I was concerned, that there was
    no more horse whom caught my eye. As we slowly left, we encountered a
    horse, whom was being led put of a float. The horse was a beautiful shiny
    white coated mare, with a luscious long mane. As I was admiring her beauty,
    she stopped, and all of a sudden spooked. She thrashed her head as she
    leaped out of the float, and ran u towards me. Even though she was so
    beautiful, i was scared, and worried that she was going to trample me.
    She stopped right in front of me, and lowered her head to my height.
    She then pushed her head on to my hands sweetly. As beautiful as her
    coat looked, it felt way more softer then imagined. The lady who was
    unloading the Mare greeted me, and introduced herself, and the horse.
    "her name is Snowflake, she just arrived. She's actually completely blind,
    but is still very well trained. I'm suprised how sweet she's being toward
    you, she's actually quite stubborn too us, and thats why were putting her
    up for adoption, to go to a new owner, as perfect as yourself." The lady
    said. "I would love to take care of Snowflake, may I adopt her?" I said. The
    lady looked at me in surprise, "Yes! of course you can! She would be perfect
    for you!". That's my story on how I met the best Snowflake, the best horse
    ever, and my best friend.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have never wanted a napblood as much as this, she's so stunning ;-;
I think the fact that this bub is completely blind is quite unique, and admiring to me.
Drawings of Snowflake will be added.

Good luck to everyone participating xx

by Jersey Dusk!

by Kawaii_Kitten!

by me!
Last edited by NeverLand. on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me