Poncho Pals G18 and G19 by Casperphobia

Based on Click to view
Artist Casperphobia [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poncho Pals G18 and G19

Postby Casperphobia » Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 am

Hey!!!! I've been on a Harry Potter kick recently so expect some more harry potter themed adopts. Anyway! Onto the adopts!!!!

You may try out for both! You will have to put extra work into it though.

Form for HufflePuff:
Code: Select all
Name:
What are they particularly good at finding:

Form for RavenClaw:
Code: Select all
Name:
Favorite fun fact:

Information if you would to adopt both:
-must fill out both forms
-describe their relationship
-draw a picture of them together based on their relatinship.

Good Luck!!!!
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poncho Pals G18 and G19

Postby bakuraas. » Sun May 20, 2018 2:42 pm

[hufflepuff]
Name: Cyrus
Personality: Very positive, Happy, often smiling, naive, loyal to his friends
What are they particularly good at finding: For some reason, Cyrus seems to be able to find only one thing; brownies. They're attracted to the smell and will often find them no matter where others try to hide them, even when he really shouldn't be able to sniff them out, he seems to be able to locate them anyhow.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Wed May 23, 2018 7:20 am

Name: Rowena Ravenclaw

Personality: Rowena's home is the library. She will spend her life tucked away into a small nook with an infinite number of books. She dreams to get lost within the enchanting maze and remain within the dusty stories, woven with faded ink.

Favorite fun fact: Sirius Black, named after the dog star, died a death loyal to James and Lily. His younger brother, Regulus, named after the star that is the lion's heart in the constellation of Leo, died a brave death. Bellatrix, named after the female warrior star in Orion's shoulder, died in a war. Alphard Black's name, Sirius' Uncle and the one who left him his fortune, meant the Solitary One. Draco Malfoy (nee Black on mother's side), was named after the serpent star, and he always slithers away from true danger.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poncho Pals G18 and G19

Postby Casperphobia » Wed May 23, 2018 10:23 am

Cairo Stark wrote:Name: Rowena Ravenclaw

Personality: Rowena's home is the library. She will spend her life tucked away into a small nook with an infinite number of books. She dreams to get lost within the enchanting maze and remain within the dusty stories, woven with faded ink.

Favorite fun fact: Sirius Black, named after the dog star, died a death loyal to James and Lily. His younger brother, Regulus, named after the star that is the lion's heart in the constellation of Leo, died a brave death. Bellatrix, named after the female warrior star in Orion's shoulder, died in a war. Alphard Black's name, Sirius' Uncle and the one who left him his fortune, meant the Solitary One. Draco Malfoy (nee Black on mother's side), was named after the serpent star, and he always slithers away from true danger.
Golden-Boy wrote:[hufflepuff]
Name: Cyrus
Personality: Very positive, Happy, often smiling, naive, loyal to his friends
What are they particularly good at finding: For some reason, Cyrus seems to be able to find only one thing; brownies. They're attracted to the smell and will often find them no matter where others try to hide them, even when he really shouldn't be able to sniff them out, he seems to be able to locate them anyhow.

Enjoy you two!
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me