Based on Click to view
Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bull Sharrier #20: Fiesta Complementario

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:16 am

I had a little too much fun with this one ^^ Timer probably lies
I needed to de-stress and drawing those markings was very relaxing c: They kind of remind me of an oil painting mixed with a rave for some reason... what an odd combination. The original inspiration came from complementary colours as well as a dance recital I recently attended.

Edits
Expression change [c]
Hair tuft [c]

This Sharri looks rather spunky! To win them, tell me their favourite dance move and give them a personality - the more descriptive, the better. c: Extras and prettying up are allowed.
End date TBA

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Last edited by WitchHazel on Mon May 07, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #20: Fiesta Complementario

Postby WitchHazel » Thu May 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Bump!
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun May 20, 2018 3:29 am

WitchHazel wrote:
Bump!
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:03 am

Username: Only_Sky
      Name: Stickie
      Favourite Dance Move: He loves when people do the worm, it's so cool!
      Personality: Stickie is very much the typical Bull Sharrier, being a very energetic and outgoing brute that simply loves to play and get down and dirty in the mud, one might say he is perhaps a little too energetic, as he tends to get easily worked up. He has a habit of chewing on the furniture when he has become overly hyper, and does so to relieve the building energy he has, he is also a very clumsy boy, often bumping into furniture because of his size, and knocking things over with his tail, so he has become a primarily outdoor Sharrier, sleeping in a little cubby house and spending the days running around and playing in the large back yard of his owner's house. Despite his perhaps overly excitable and rough personality, he is sweet and gentle to those who he is close with, often cuddling up at the feet of people, or even daring to try and climb up onto their laps when given an opportunity, though always making sure that he does not harm them.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:20 am

WitchHazel wrote:
WitchHazel wrote:
Bump!
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:36 am

Only_Sky wrote:
      Username: Only_Sky
      Name: Stickie
      Favourite Dance Move: He loves when people do the worm, it's so cool!
      Personality: Stickie is very much the typical Bull Sharrier, being a very energetic and outgoing brute that simply loves to play and get down and dirty in the mud, one might say he is perhaps a little too energetic, as he tends to get easily worked up. He has a habit of chewing on the furniture when he has become overly hyper, and does so to relieve the building energy he has, he is also a very clumsy boy, often bumping into furniture because of his size, and knocking things over with his tail, so he has become a primarily outdoor Sharrier, sleeping in a little cubby house and spending the days running around and playing in the large back yard of his owner's house. Despite his perhaps overly excitable and rough personality, he is sweet and gentle to those who he is close with, often cuddling up at the feet of people, or even daring to try and climb up onto their laps when given an opportunity, though always making sure that he does not harm them.

Winner! ^^
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me