Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 18 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon readopt

Postby lovestruck » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:39 pm

so as much as I love this kalon’s design, I’ve never really connected in the way I should, I’m not really sure why. So, I’ll be readoptim him/her. This will be a personality competition. You have unlimited words to write out their personality, and one optional art piece. No extras. I’m looking for a well developed concept, so I know you’ll take care of them.
    This will end in a little less than 3 weeks, on May 15th. There may be an extension if needed. Feel free to PM me any questions.
    This is a base form, but you don’t have to use it!!
    Code: Select all
    name;;
    gender;;
    personality;; (unlimited words)
    one art piece;; (optional)

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readopt

Postby mellow yellow. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Ooooo mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:54 pm

name;; zentangle / zenny / zenta
gender;; male

ImageImageImageImage

PERSONALITY

IN PUBLIC
❤ prideful
❤ self-centered
❤ easily angered
❤ defensive
❤ confident
❤ insensitive
❤ cruel

WHEN ALONE
❤ anxious
❤ hyperactive
❤ self-depreciating
❤ easily frightened
❤ understanding
❤ vulnerable
❤ naive

WITH LOVED ONES
❤ soft-spoken
❤ sweet
❤ good listener
❤ easily filled with guilt
❤ affectionate
❤ desiring approval
❤ desiring acceptance

WHEN OVERLY NERVOUS
❤ apologetic
❤ desperate
❤ affectionate
❤ easily upset
❤ emotional
❤ chaotic

WITH HIS BEST FRIEND
❤ Dramatic
❤ Overly Flamboyant
❤ Comedic
❤ Takes insults well
❤ Confident
❤ Positive in nature

WITH AUTHORITY FIGURES
❤ Cruel
❤ Rude
❤ Self-Centered
❤ Insubordinate
❤ Selfish
❤ Wild

WHEN WANTING TO IMPRESS
❤ Independent
❤ Strong-Willed
❤ Confident
❤ Determined
❤ Knowledgeable
❤ Nervous

WITH THOSE WORSE OFF
❤ Understanding
❤ Good-Listener
❤ Slightly Rude
❤ Socially Awkward
❤ Nervous
❤ Unsure

WITH HIS CRUSH
❤ Nervous
❤ Needing Validation
❤ Overly Sweet
❤ Understanding
❤ Honest
❤ Snugglebug

WITH HIS CRUSH'S FAMILY
❤ Prideful
❤ Confident
❤ Blabbermouth
❤ Flamboyant
❤ Intense
❤ Overly Bold

WITH HIS TEACHER
❤ Show-Off
❤ Childish
❤ Impulsive
❤ Good Listener
❤ Easy Learner
❤ Somewhat Soft

If any kalon had better represent the sin of pride, it’d be Zenta. Zenta flaunts his appearance and claims that such has made him above all the others in status. Nobody is quite as beautiful or wonderful as Zenta is, and he knows it. Though he may not have any hair that flows down to the floor, or wings that spread out like heaven’s blessing, he believes that his appearance alone should make him wonderful to everyone’s eyes. This idea makes Zenta prideful, selfish, narcissistic, and defensive. He often says that those who insult his appearance are blind, have some sort of mental illness, or are simply disgusting. With his blue patterns of gemstones flowing into the red of his nature-like patterns, he can’t see how anyone could call his anything but amazing and beautiful.

However, on his own, he is very nervous about his appearance. Personality wise, not so much, as he will just insult whoever he may and the backlash barely makes him feel any sympathy. But he does worry about seeing himself as ugly, and will often brush out his hair and polish his shines so that they glisten as wonderfully as they can. He constantly fears that one day the markings will fade away and that he will be nothing but a blank slate, often causing him to have awful nightmares. Under the pride is panic, the panic that he will become ugly like the other kalons he sees every day.

There is one time where Zenta hasn’t been as cruel as he is to others. And that is when he is near the love of his life. Rex’s family always made him realize how cruel he is to others, but Rex himself? Around him, and others he loves, Zenta is very soft-spoken. Downright mute compared to other times, as he always focuses himself on how others speak. It’s almost as if being around people he cares about makes him stop thinking of himself as in the spotlight. Unfortunately, this is more common to him than not, and the feeling of not being the center of attention truly makes Zenta go back to a quiet state. But this does not stop him from going back to his prideful antics the next day.

Moving away from his pride, it also does give him some positive aspects, Zenta very much is a well of confidence. Zenta is extremely confident in himself and his own actions, leading to him doing better at certain things. He doesn’t beg for attention towards something he creates, he already knows it’s wonderful and that people enjoy it. He also has confidence for things he hasn’t even done before, swimming, stunts, welding. He’s never done any of it, but if he started he’d still think that he’s doing amazing and that anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. Though it can be very rude, it’s positive to himself.

Zenny is often told by others that he acts bipolar, and that he really shouldn’t think so highly of himself while he has such problems with his attitude. However, while he truly is affected with personality disorders, particularly Bipolar Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder, Zen is often very easily offended by others saying things such as thing, and though he shows this as spite and anger when out in public, he does indeed feel very emotional about it in other ways, often crying about such things when he finds himself at home.

His personality can also be seen in a lot of different ways when he talks to certain people. This often leads to other kalons he is around thinking of him in vastly different ways depending on what side of him they see the most often. Thes, of course,ould of course have different things to say about Zentangle in response to this.

A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE; HIS PERSONALITY FROM OTHER POINTS OF VIEW

Rosegold Gavin: “Zentangle? Oh, what a darling! He’s so much like me, it’s almost funny. He’s so much fun to talk to, very outgoing and unafraid to speak his mind! He truly knows the important things in life. Shoes, clothing, who and who not to befriend? He acts like he knows everything and his confidence makes me enjoy his company?”

Kerry Shawcross: “Him? Oh no, He acts like an absolute maniac! Not to put it in any order, he’s rude for one. He’s self-centered to the point where I’m pretty sure he believes he’s an actual star in the universe with entire worlds surrounding him, and he gives no consideration to anything that isn’t very specifically his!”

Clyde Karrow: “He sort of reminds me of myself when I was younger. Wild, thinking for himself, yet still able to chill out and respect those he really does care about. I can certainly see the drive in him to do his best. But hey, maybe he’s just showing this part to me just so he can get on my good side. After all, I have seen him act very...soft and snuggly around my son, and while it does get me a bit peeved as a father, he’s got a good head on his shoulders, even if his mind’s not on the right track just yet.

Jesse Oresten: “Zentangle is a nice lad, though he can be a bit out there at sometimes. He’s a real joy to be around, and he really can feel empathy for others. He seems like the kind of lad who would...understand people with troubles, even if he can’t exactly do what others can in a therapeutic sense. He’s pretty rude, but he understands when he sometimes needs to tone it down. He’s a good kid, really he is.”

Rex Karrow: “Oh, How could anyone hate him? He’s so wonderful! He’s just a soft-spoken sweetheart that a lot of people can misunderstand! He just likes to cuddle up and seems to always need comfort and validation! And that’s understandable for anybody really! We can sometimes do things that are rude because we feel insecure about ourselves, and while I try not to do that, doesn’t mean everyone can keep it inside, and Zentangle is an example of that!

Austin Karrow: I despise that little worm. He’s awful, he’s prideful, and he thinks that he can just take anything he wants because he’s special for some reason. Oh, but get this, I’ve seen him act all sweet and kind with my brother, so I know all of this prideful nonsense is some sort of act, it has to be, and it’s disgusting. If you’re going to act like a jerk, at least go all the way with it and don’t back down just because you like someone. Absolute coward.

Cammo Ordeale: He really tries his best! He's one of my best students! Sure, he's a bit prideful and likes to show off to me when he gets the chance, but that's normal in students! Sure, mostly that's normal in students under the age of 14, but that doesn't mean that it can't be normal for adults too! I honestly just think the guy needs a hug, he acts out just to get attention, I know their types. He's really a good guy deep down, we just have to help him get it out!
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:19 pm

dropping bc Icant connect; goodluck everyone!
Last edited by sobble on Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 pm

[ So sorry I just had to say how GORGEOUS this bby is!! ]

Name: Rei
      Personality: Rei is very talkative and friendly. She loves spending time with her friends and family but feels most comfortable in the company of animals. She loves Eastern rosellas, green tea, and taking long naps.
      Art piece (optional):
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:54 pm

name;; Tabari
gender;; Male
personality;; This squirrly young Kalon learned quickly that the fastest way to get out of trouble was to never stick around long enough to get caught. Born into devestating poverty, most of his early years were spent in the streets begging for food and hoping not to get caught at it. The large cop cars that were omnipresent in the streets always scared him senseless. He was wise for his years and running from any sign of trouble probably saved his life more times than he even knows. He was 11 when one of his 'aunts' - an older female street Kalon introduced him to the QC hacker group. After all, she'd murmured into his ear, "half of hacking nowadays is all about good instincts". Tabari didn't know what to expect, but with his stomach rumbling and seeing the comfortable setups for the group, all of which included a feeding tube that would mean he'd never go hungry again, he was in.

(WIP)

one art piece;; (incoming)
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:24 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
name: elvira signe larsson. gender: female. personality: elvira is never the same person w
hen chatting with different individuals in her life. one person who has met her can say tha
t she was the nicest person they've ever met, while someone else could say she was creep
y, unusual, and made them feel uncomfortable. it really depends on what aura you give o
ff when you first approach her. some people call others who do this "fake"; but she doesn'
t think of it this way. she's simply... protecting herself, in some odd sort of way. elvira is
only her "true self" with others who she knows won't judge her no matter what. the only p
erson who has gained this sort of trust from her is her brother mattias. around mattias - a
nd only when they're alone together - she's all bright and a smile will be adorned on her fa
ce. she'll excitedly talk about what she did that day or about something she heard about t
hroughout the town, expressing herself with her hands while pacing around the room. whe
n she's excited like this, she can't sit still at all and just has to go on with her theatrics. sh
e also expresses what upsets her and lets the tears flow if needed, so it's not all just excit
ement when she's reunited with her brother after a long day. someone who she's the comp
lete opposite with is her father, who is a cold-hearted business man who doesn't care too
much for his children unless they're doing something for him. she's quiet, and her eyes sho
w barely any emotion. her voice is monotone when speaking with him, and she's always re
spectful to him; no matter what he says to her. elvira always avoids eye contact with the
over-bearing man, and tries to get away out of his presence as quickly as humanely possib
le. concerning strangers, if they're men they usually get the same sort of tone and body la
nguage as her father gets. she's usually more on edge with them, considering where she li
ves isn't exactly a "safe" place, you could say. sometimes, when she feels they're more of a
nurturing type that probably wouldn't hurt her, her guard is brought down a bit. her tone i
s softer, her shoulders aren't tense, and a hint of a smile can be found on her face. with w
omen, she usually feels a safe aura surrounding them, so she's almost always smiles, kind
tone, and expresses herself a bit more. subtle hand movements that she still tries to contr
ol, since she knows not everybody is comfortable with her normal bubbly attitude. since o
ne of her jobs is being a up and coming actress, she believes this also helps her achieve he
r goal of being a different person with everyone. but since her dream of an actress hasn't r
eally gone anywhere farther than plays in the town every now and then, she runs an under
ground wrestling company at night; which only her brother knows about. it's how she make
s her money, and she honestly just enjoys watching the "fights". there, she plays the heelis
h boss who "makes life harder" for her employees. she's cold, harsh, and a ruthless leader,
and the fans boo her like crazy. which, of course, is fine - that's her goal. so, when someb
ody asks her what she's like... she usually just laughs and says "depends on the day". and w
hile the other person laughs and assumes she's joking, she's being dead serious.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by petrify on Wed May 16, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:38 am

chunkypeanutbutter
name;; lisel
gender;; female,?
personality;; (unlimited words)
one art piece;; (optional)

w i p <3
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:54 am

res
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 am

name;; Contrarium
gender;; female
personality;; A feisty yet caring and sweet kalon. Shows you who is boss but will also be your best friend. Contrarium loves people and talking, she can go on for hours about all the little things in life. She loves good things and dislikes bad things. Contrarium means opposite in latin. Contrarium goes By the nickname Conny. Conny also has an undeniable love for food and will eat almost anything. Conny loves shiny things and loves helping others. Conny is a energetic kalon and loves sports. Conny also is a it shy towards males and has a love for the colors blue and pink. Conny is a kawaii potato :3
one art piece;; WIP

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: