Pokeventures starter 004 - UFA || Closed! by witchcrafting

Based on Click to view
Artist witchcrafting [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokeventures starter 004 - UFA || Closed!

Postby witchcrafting » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 am

Mudkip stats;
Growl - Tackle - Water Gun
Level 5

Professor Astral wrote:Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

My name is Professor Astral and my pokemon companions and myself would be happy to introduce you to your very first pokemon!
As well as helping you to get going on your journey through our wonderful world or simply aid you when you need the help!

This little cutie is Currently looking for a trainer to take them on their journey!
Simply fill in the Form below to try and adopt them!

Code: Select all
[b]Username ::[/b]
[b]Pokemon name ::[/b]
[b]Pokemon gender ::[/b]
[b]Why is their bracelet important to them? ::[/b] (300 words max or 2 art pieces max)

Ends on April 21st, 2018!
Prettying up is allowed!
No extras!
Last edited by witchcrafting on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokeventures starter 004 - UFA || OPEN

Postby TrashFan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Username :: TrashFan
Pokemon name :: Seashell
Pokemon gender :: Female
Why is their bracelet important to them? :: Seashell found the bracelet on the sea floor hidden and sand, Seashell put it on liking how it looked. But it's looks weren't the only reason why she wore it. It looked familiar, as if it belonged to someone which she encountered quite a bit ago. A little girl which Seashell had encountered by the shores of Dewford. It seems like she lost it off the edge of slateport. Seashell, despite liking the looks of the bracelet wanted to return it back to the trainer which it belonged to, it traveled land and sea looking for that trainer that once owned the bracelet until finally finding her. She implied the trainer, Mia to take the bracelet off showing the bracelet and yelping "Mudkip!" Mia, however declined and let the mudkip keep it, naming her Seashell, after the charm at the end of the bracelet. Mia says it is a show of her bond with Seashell, but Seashell knows it much more than that.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokeventures starter 004 - UFA || Closed!

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Congrats TrashFan!
    Have fun catching pokemon and training your starter ^^)/
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me