Pokeventures starter 001 - lemonade, by astral.

Based on Click to view
Artist astral. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokeventures starter 001 - lemonade,

Postby astral. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:00 am

ImageImage

Professor Astral wrote:
Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

My name is Professor Astral and my pokemon companions and myself would be happy to introduce you to your very first pokemon!
As well as helping you to get going on your journey through our wonderful world or simply aid you when you need the help!

This little cutie is Currently looking for a trainer to take them on their journey!
Simply fill in the Form below to try and adopt them!

Popplio stats;
Pound - Water gun - Growl
Level 4

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Pokemon name;[/b]
[b]Pokemon Gender;[/b]
[b]Tell me about their bow tie;[/b] (300 words max/ 2 pieces of art)

This ends on 20 April 2018 - You may pretty up, but no extras!

Last edited by astral. on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokeventures starter 001 - UFA

Postby prrsnickety » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:30 am

Username; lemonade,
Pokemon name; Pop
Pokemon Gender; Female
Tell me about their bow tie; Image

Pop and Alex went down to the market in the beginning of a crisp day, just before sunrise, and arrived early, so they were gifted with two crates of citrus berries freshly picked for P100 from a store owner, and Pop immediately fell in love with the red ribbon around the crates. Alex, seeing this, tied the ribbon into a bowtie and hung it around Pop's neck. Being so happy, Pop burst into song and her voice rang out through the morning air.
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:33 am

Username; ~Glaceon~
Pokemon name; Hail
Pokemon Gender; Male
Tell me about their bow tie; Stories have always been Hail's favourite things. From the legend of entities of life and death to the rhyme of Incy Wincy Spinarak, every story was one that the Popplio would devour like a Pokebean. Hail once found something he liked more then stories - it was the story involving his beloved bow tie! While the pokemon of the beach tired of the tale, Hail could always find himself clapping his flippers in delight every time he began to say it: the tale was never old for him.

It happened on one of those hazy summer days in Alola, where trainers threw washed-up Pyukumuku back into the sea and swimmers tried to beat their friend's scores at Mantine Surf. It wasn't until the familiar Gentleman with that tie - bow tie, Hail never failed mentioning - came to Akala's beach with his Lapras and items for the pokemon to enjoy - with pearls for Hail. That human always visited him and gave him things, yet what caught Hail's attention were not the pearls, unlike Primarinas would notice and what was the original present, but the bow tie! Scarlet like the day it appeared in Hau'oli Boutique and reminding Hail of the crisp night air, the green buds of hope, the cool breeze welcoming dancing Floettes and musty leaves. Hail was unlike others of his species, uncharmed by pretty pearls and fancy shells. After Hail managed to get the human's attention with his bubble antics, the familiar human noticed Hail staring at the tie, and chuckled.
"Hi little Hail, would you like my bow tie? It seems you have an interest."
Hail nodded, blowing delighted bubbles. It may not have been a brave deed to get the bow tie, but it was part of his story that was just beginning.

(295 words)
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dear starboy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:25 am

Username; stickFlicks
Pokemon name; Marina
Pokemon Gender; Female
Tell me about their bow tie; (300 words max/ 2 pieces of art)

wip ;v;
Sebastian - he/him - taken
dear starboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:14 am

lemonade, wrote:
Username; lemonade,
Pokemon name; Pop
Pokemon Gender; Female

Pop and Alex went down to the market in the beginning of a crisp day, just before sunrise, and arrived early, so they were gifted with two crates of citrus berries freshly picked for P100 from a store owner, and Pop immediately fell in love with the red ribbon around the crates. Alex, seeing this, tied the ribbon into a bowtie and hung it around Pop's neck. Being so happy, Pop burst into song and her voice rang out through the morning air.

Congratulations! <33
Thank you to everyone who tried out! <3
I hope the starter of your dreams comes around soon! <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prrsnickety » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:02 am

astral. wrote:
lemonade, wrote:
Username; lemonade,
Pokemon name; Pop
Pokemon Gender; Female

Congratulations! <33
Thank you to everyone who tried out! <3
I hope the starter of your dreams comes around soon! <3

-'scuse me gimme a second to hug Pop a million times-

TYSM! <3
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups