Based on Click to view
Artist Cetacea [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Longneck #221

Postby Cetacea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

hello everyone, im back from my long absence, although im not 100% i am doing much better.
i cant draw trees im sorry
i believe this would be a rare longneck. (the back spines are intentionally the same colour).
this raffle will end after five posts.
please fill out the forum below
Code: Select all
username:
longnecks name:
longnecks gender:
short story:

good luck everyone!

Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck #221

Postby Cetacea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:12 am

bump
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AestheticDispleasure » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:17 am

username: •○Kitten○•
longnecks name: Arbol
longnecks gender: Male
short story: ... I'll fill it out when I have my computer
xx
There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
───────────────────
Hullo! The name is Kitten,
but feel free to call me Kit!
I'm always open to trades
and PMs, so please don't be
a stranger! I don't bit, I
pinky swear! She/her
pronouns please. I'm just a
dorky senior with a love for
books, writing, fandoms, and
quite a bit more. I am always
open for a chat and would love
───────────────────
───────────────────
toyhou.se DeviantArt
Flight Rising Trades!
links links links links
───────────────────
───────────────────
to make new friends.
------------------------------
Cancer // Year of the Dragon
High school senior
Eclectic pagan // Witch
Taken // Bi // Poly
Currently writing my first
full length novel
Hamilton // Homestuck
PJO // Harry Potter
The Adventure Zone
───────────────────
───────────────────
PondClan
links links links links
links links links links ©
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxx
down at a typewriter and bleed- Ernest Hemingway
AestheticDispleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willow - i don't even weep that often

Postby bugbites » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:30 am

username: bugbites
      name: willow
      story: when willow was born, her parents were quite horrified. their daughter had a small bud growing out of her back on her left side. they tried to cut it many times, but it kept growing back. eventually, they gave up. as she was growing up, willow was always taught to love the small tree growing on her back. nobody was quite sure how or why it was there, but the fact was that it wasn't going away. so she nurtured the tree and learned to accept it. she thought it made her unique, actually. once she got to grade school, however, she began being bullied for it. she would come home crying nearly every day. one day, her father noticed her crying. he sat her down and told her "just because you have a weeping willow on your back doesn't mean you have to weep as well, willow." this cheered her up quite a bit. she no longer allowed the bullies to get to her, and those who were fascinated by her tree quickly became friends with her. she became quite popular as she grew up, and once she hit high school she had quite the following. she now runs a quite successful botany blog, blogging of all her experiences not only with the plant on her back, but the ones she raises that aren't connected to her body as well.
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:19 pm

username:

ThePaintedPitBull

longnecks name:

Whippoorwill (Willie for short)

longnecks gender:

Female

short story:

A little Longneck peaked up from where she had been sleeping under a blanket of dirt. She had been using this as a camouflaging technique ever since she got separated from her pack at about the age of one. The tree on her back blended in nicely with the surrounding forest of lush trees.

As she shook the dirt off of her pelt she heard the beautiful call of a bird from far off. She could recognize that noise anywhere. It was the call of a whippoorwill. Every night their sweet song slowly lulled her to sleep.

Infact, the soothing sound was what originally drew her away from her pack.

The sun was setting over the horizon, slowly sinking behind a large mountainscape.

The small Longneck and her brother marched along the mountain side. Their legs were tired from the long search for shelter. Their mother sent out a loud grumble as if to warn the cubs that they must pick up the pace if they didn't want to get lost.

The male cub hopped to the best of his ability back to his mothers side, but the girl was already distracted.

Off in the distance she could hear the song of a bird. It was faint, yet very alluring to the little creature.

She looked over her shoulder at her mother and brother who were slipping away in the dark of the night. As she traveled in the direction of the noise they became farther and farther apart...

These days lil Willie didn't really mind the loneliness of being separated from her family. There were some days when she regretted waddling away, but the song of the Whippoorwill was always their to comfort her.

(incase you were curious, here's what they sound like: Boop

So happy to have you back!!
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

username: Azuran
longnecks name: Gaia
meaning- the ancestral mother of all life/ the personification of earth\
longnecks gender:
female; she/her

short story:
named for the personification of earth, her odd appearance was feared but fascinated many long necks into attempting permission to study gaia. Eventually Gaia agreed to a series of tests out of curiosity. At first glance, the tests appeared harmless and without thinking anything through, Gaia accepted and signed the series of contracts that followed. The first two tests were fine, a long neck was sent in to study Gaia's behavior through out the day and compare it to other long necks in the area. She scored normal in those fields. In the third and final test however was more unusual than anything. None would guess that this test would have disastrous consequences. Gaia was placed in a room with rather bright lights. A fire was lit in the corner. The fire was contained to one area so the idea that the fire would spread was simply hypothetical. The room, furnished with various objects that were in fact flammable. Gaia watched in horror was the fire was no longer contained to the corner but rather had full sweep of the room. The fire scorched everything in it's path, Gaia attempted to escape using the only entrance or exit known in the room. It was locked. The accident resulted in Gaia being trapped within the flames and had severe burn marks all across her face. The doctors diagnosed it as permanent damage to Gaia's face and eyes. Gaia was seen as blind and often she could hear others gasp or murmur when they saw the state of damage her face was in. To stop these unnecessary whispers Gaia now wear's the mask in her every day life and resorts to allowing the help of others.

word count; 285
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlepotato711 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Male
Birch once heard the story “If you eat a watermelon seed it will grow in you!” Him, being very curious, ate a watermelon. Unknown to him, he had eaten a Bonsai seed, causing a small tree to grow on his back. This tree has to have strong sunlight and be watered regularly to survive, and honestly a lush tree is way better than a dried tree. Birch also had to stand under the sun for 30 minutes a day, so he has a mask on his face to shield him from the sun.

littlepotato711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: willow - i don't even weep that often

Postby Cetacea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 pm

bugbites wrote:
      username: bugbites
      name: willow
      story: when willow was born, her parents were quite horrified. their daughter had a small bud growing out of her back on her left side. they tried to cut it many times, but it kept growing back. eventually, they gave up. as she was growing up, willow was always taught to love the small tree growing on her back. nobody was quite sure how or why it was there, but the fact was that it wasn't going away. so she nurtured the tree and learned to accept it. she thought it made her unique, actually. once she got to grade school, however, she began being bullied for it. she would come home crying nearly every day. one day, her father noticed her crying. he sat her down and told her "just because you have a weeping willow on your back doesn't mean you have to weep as well, willow." this cheered her up quite a bit. she no longer allowed the bullies to get to her, and those who were fascinated by her tree quickly became friends with her. she became quite popular as she grew up, and once she hit high school she had quite the following. she now runs a quite successful botany blog, blogging of all her experiences not only with the plant on her back, but the ones she raises that aren't connected to her body as well.

congratulations bugbites, the longneck is all yours! it was very hard to choose, thank you so much for all of your entries everyone!
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugbites » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:49 am

ahhh thank you so much! she'll fit right in in my longneck hoard! <3 <3 <3
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:46 am

Fiern

My pets