Rise | #0365 by >> Leafstorm515

Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0365

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:30 pm

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat is raffle. To enter, please fill out the form below and give a compliment to someone in the rise community. You can use names, or you can just say 'someone' and all. The raffle will close to new entries tomorrow at 12pm CST!

Code: Select all
Post number: #
Username:
Cat's Name:
Cat's gender:
Cat Age:
Cat Rank:
Clan Thread:
Give a compliment to someone in the rise community:

Username: dimi
    Cat Name: Heatherpool
    Clan: Silentclan
    Description: A deep toffee brown tabby point cat with striking aqua eyes.
    Other Features: None
    Siblings: None alive

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0363

Postby JulieMew1010 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Post number: #1
Username: JulieMew1010
Cat's Name: Mudripple
Mud | for his brown pelt
ripple | for his "rippling" markings
Cat's gender: Male
Cat Age: 16 moons
Cat Rank: Warrior
Clan Thread: BushClan
Give a compliment to someone in the rise community: I'd like to commemorate PBR for being who they are. They're an amazing artist, a kind, patient being, and I think they deserve some recognition. I really appreciate them and their works, and really love how diligent they are.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Post number: #2
Username: ~HєуRєι~
Cat's Name: Timberface
Cat's gender: Tom/Male
Cat Age: 23 moons
Cat Rank: Young Warrior
Clan Thread: Beamclan
-Dia. -- Dia has been so nice and so supporting from what I've seen both inside and outside the group. They're just soo sweet and I can't thank you enough for the complements on my art ;v; I appreciate it a lot!!
-PBR -- PBR has been nothing but nice to me and honestly has a sweet attitude. Love how expressive your art is and i can't thank you enough for my founder (lmao) <3
->> Leafstorm515 -- You've always been so sweet to me and appreciative and I can't thank you enough <3 You've been one of the most inspiring artists on CS for me and I love you and your designs sm. Keep doing what you love <3
-Neah -- You're an awesome boss my dude! You've always been soo understanding when I make mistakes, even the rather bigger ones. I can't thank you enough for putting up with me for however long I've been on SCS >v<''
-Placebo -- Hecking you're sooo awesome and fun to talk too!! I can't get enough of your art and style and you're just sooo sweet. I always love talking about characters and art with you and your tips/advice has helped out a lot <3
-[to literally everyone else in the community cus y'all are hecking awesome man ;v;] -- Everyone was so welcoming, fun and supporting and honestly I love the majority positive attitude! Everyone has been so sweet and I hecking love all of ya, even though I haven't been in the community for very long <3

(simply couldn't pass up a chance to give some complements and good vibes <3)
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Post number|| #3
Username|| Chimericect
Cat's Name|| Spiritrunner
Cat's gender|| Female
Cat Age|| 29 moons
Cat Rank|| Warrior
Clan Thread|| viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3746159&hilit=tribe
Give a compliment to someone in the rise community|| I'm gonna do multiple if that's okay bc LOVE
    Lady Masquerade || LADY I LOVE YOU?? You're such an amazing friend and I'm super excited to be able to be in this community with you. You're a great form partner and I absolutely love hearing about your cats?? You're so creative and everything you do is just so cool <3 You're just super supportive and I appreciate you helpin me out when I try for things.

Sunnyside || HECK i didn't know you were coming into rise but I'm sO GLAD YOU DID? You've already helped me a ton with one of my forms, and I'm super excited to hear about all of your ideas. I've known you for awhile from JBD's, like I have with Lady, and it's just super fun to be able to enjoy this with you too! I can't wait to see what you do with your clan in the future <3

Tendency|| I just met you from Rise and we don't really talk but I admire the cats you put out and how helpful you were when helping me condense my form for 221. You're really cool and I hope I get to know you better in the future!

PBR || FRIENDO!! One of the people from the first communities I was ever in I'm SO EXCITED YOU'RE IN RISE TOO! You've come so far both art and design wise and I absolutely love talking to you again, you're such a dork and I love it. I cant wait to talk to you more as time goes on <33
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Post number: #4
    Username: Lady Masquerade
    Cat's Name: Briarmask
    Cat's gender: She-cat
    Cat Age: 31 moons
    Cat Rank: Deputy
    Clan Thread: WillowClan
    Give a compliment to someone in the rise community: @Chim: you're stinkin amazing and you're always there for me, your friendship has been a blessing and I can't imagine my life without you in it. You are fabulous and hearing you talk about Thunderstar feeds my soul. If there was a 'best nugget award' it would go to u <3 Also we're going to ignore how you totally MADE MY COMPLIMENT LOOK LAME compared to your amazing one above mine omg,,, i love u
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Post number: #5
Username: dimi.
Cat's Name: Heatherpool
Cat's gender: Female
Cat Age: 67 moons
Cat Rank: Senior Warrior
Clan Thread: Silentclan
Give a compliment to someone in the rise community: it's hard to pick one person, so i'm gonna make a list.

weegeestar5
    You are such an incredibly talented writer and artist. even though you bully Stormstar I smile so much when I see your art because it makes me happy seeing your cats so loved, ugh <33

Lady Raincloud
    I absolutely admire your creativity, you're absolutely incredible at coming up with spontaneous ideas! All of your adopt suggestions and contest ideas that you've pitched in on the discord have all been so unique and pleasant to scroll through.

Neah
    Your designs honestly give me life! I always love them, even if I don't actually try out for the cat. You're so amusing in the discord,
    and even if someone makes a mistake, you're so chill about it, and I am glad you are such a good staff member.

PBR
    You are so funny! I love your remarks in the group chat eggs ftw. You are so good at designing new rise cats, and I can't wait to see more from you.

Tendency
    Oh my gosh, where do I start with this one. Tendency, you are such a cool person. I don't talk to you much, but you are really dedicated to rise, and in your GA term, I have found myself loving every single one of your designs. Your writing is also really nice, and I am glad that I am able to have an RP with such a cool person.

Placebo
    DUDE! Your designs are so good and distinct, they really stand out. I can look at a design and tell if you made it because your style is such a unique(and good) one. I am so happy that you have become a permanent artist, I cannot wait to see more from you.

Dia.
    I could write paragraphs for you, but I'll shorten it. Man, I am so glad you decided to host Rise. You are such an incredible owner,
    and you listen to the members of your community and clarify things for people who may be struggling. I love Forestclan, all the cats you've made are so pretty, and I can't wait to see where you take this species. Thank you for making such an amazing adoptable.

Sunlitsecrets
    You are an absolutely incredible individual. You are so dedicated to Rise, and have been kind enough to partner up with me for two partner competitions. I love how you have set your clan up, and I would absolutely love for there to be more ties between our cats.
    You are such a good sport, and I hope you get to win a competition soon!

Anyone not here
    All of your artists, mods, and community members are absolutely incredible. I am proud to be part of such a kind community where we can talk about the most random things on the discord, and can collaborate to make decisions for rise. I can't wait for the months to come, and would love to become friends with more of you. The people on this list are those who first came to mind <3
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Post number: #6
Username: .paris.
Cat's Name: shadowstag
Cat's gender: male
Cat Age: 38 moons
Cat Rank: warrior
Clan Thread: flameclan
kiffell !! you have been so kind and welcoming to me as i've joined this community! i was initially intimidated and scared, but you made me feel like i fit right in. i love it here, and i am so grateful for our friendship and this community. thank you for everything !!<333
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Post number: #7
Username: Sabatea
Cat's Name: Dovestripe
Cat Age: 57 moons
Cat Rank: Warrior
Clan Thread: TreeClan
@Lyrebird - They made some super cute art very recently [The snake looks amazing XD] and they just seem really sweet <3 Their cats are also really pretty

@Everyone - You're all amazing and honestly I just love this community so much. Keep sharing your art, your stories, and your ideas please <3

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Post number: #8
Username: Sanara
Cat's Name: Fallingbirch
Cat Age: 63 Moons
Cat Rank: Senior Warrior
Clan Thread: HillsideClan
Ki-neko :: My bud who goes with me and I with her. She’s been so fun developing our clans together and throwing ideas back and forth. She’s so helpful and it’s great to enjoy this game with someone I’ve hung out with for years.

Weegee :: Amazing Artist, amazing writer. They’re so tops in conversations and also so witty?? Like how do you even do it. I was so blown away when we started doing headcanons for Peach and Little. You blow me away every time.

Wiley, Wolf;;, Heyrai, Placebo, Neah Chimircect, LadyRaincloud, mewmew :: There are some amazing artists in this group, and every time I join a contest, I always look to check and see if any of these folks are trying out because they bring their a-game every time. Plus, that art y’all show on the discord? Like I can’t even. Tbh, there are so many more people I didn’t mention who deserve to be on this section but I couldn’t go through the entire members list to find you. Just know that everyone is awesome, and if I didn’t add you it doesn’t mean you aren’t a great artist because it’s literally just me typing from memory and using spellcheck.

Sunlitsecrets :: Dude you are such a genuine person, and always so dang nice. How do you manage to take everything and spin it so well? And this isn’t even about that poem, dude. This is about how I see you interacting with other people. It’s totes wonderful, and I adore you for that.

Dimi-Chan :: You’re such a pleasant writer, and I love the work you’re putting into 300. For reals. The art you’re buying, the writing you’re putting out there, I dig it.

There are so many more people who deserve attention that I can’t give ;o; my time limit is up and I gotta get back to doing stuff, but until next time, just know y’all are all wonderful folks, and you guys are the reason I keep coming back <3
Last edited by Sanara on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Post number: #9
Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat's Name: Otterface
Cat's gender: male
Cat Age: 20 moons
Cat Rank: warrior
Clan Thread: NocturneClan
This group has been so welcoming so far and I love talking there (at the discord)! Everyone's also so talented at so many different things in art, writing, and designing and coding aaaa.

@ Dia. Thank you so much for creating this group! And for all your hard work... especially the archives pft, you keep everything so organized. I also love your designs, I've been getting kitty designs from you since before Rise and I love them all, thank you!

@ Sunlitsecrets & 8 of Spades You two were really two of the first users I started talking too here and I've had a lot of fun planning our borders together! @ Peanutbutterrum too, although you joined the border group later. XD I love our screaming kitties. At all three, you each have such pretty unique art styles!

@ The entire staff, a thank you! For all our kitties, each one of you is so talented and you also take a lot of input from the community for designs and contest types which I think is great.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me