3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by petrify

by rain,

Poncho Pals #53+#54

Postby kiwipen » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:49 pm

rain, --- #53
petrify --- #54
Last edited by kiwipen on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poncho Pals #53+#54

Postby unris » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:42 pm

mark
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:19 am

comp is up!
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 am

username; rain,
    poncho pal name; Marceline
    poncho # 53
    personality; shy and reclusive, always reading. Its a rare moment to see them in person, they always seem to hide.
    backstory; Marceline was not always shy. In fact, there was a time where she'd laugh and be happy. When she was little, she lived with her father; a wise man with hundreds of stories to tell. He'd tell Marceline a story every night before she went to bed until one fateful day. While her father was working, he injured himself terribly. It caused Marceline to become extremely upset, trapping her in an ongoing 'depression' of sorts. She stopped coming out to say a simple "hello" and spends her time somewhere quiet with a long book.
Last edited by rain, on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 pm

username: petrify
    poncho pal name: siren
    poncho #: 54
    personality: siren is usually a very quiet poncho pal; knowing that if they spoke that people would know what their feelings were in that exact moment. which is almost always sad, hence the mask to hide their emotions. they see all the bad in the world & never "look on the bright side" like so many others do. it feels comfortable for them to be sad, almost like they're not allowed to be happy. when they do speak, they're pessimistic & their voice is very soft. they'll either talk about how terrible the world is, what tragedies have happened recently, or conspiracy theories (they love those) on rare days, they might converse about other things, but that is slim to nothing chance. but when they know someone they love is sad, they'll take the time to make them feel better about themselves or whatever is going on in that person's life. tell them it's going to be okay, even if they don't believe anything is ever okay, they just want to make people feel better and not like how they always feel.
    backstory: siren was abandoned when they were smaller by their parents, and soon joined a group of other orphans that traveled around. they all took care of each other one way or another; until they were all taken in and separated, put into foster homes. siren was actually a pretty happy poncho pal before those events took place, but after they were taken away, everything seemed to go downhill. nothing went their way anymore, they had no friends, and everyone was seemingly always picking on them. especially when the other poncho pals saw their artwork that was more "creepier" and had a different style. this was siren's way of coping with everything and how they expressed themselves. they'd get picked on for their original artwork, which ultimately led them to believe that they weren't good at anything. when they were old enough and released from the home, their self esteem was non-existent due to all the years of others downgrading them. they're just now starting back on their artwork, seeing as how nobody is there to tease them anymore.
Last edited by petrify on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 pm

bump
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:49 pm

username: mackstarr - poncho pal name: Gadreel - poncho #: 54

Personality wrote:Gadreel carries a lot of unnecessary guilt
with him. He feels as though everywhere
he goes, he brings bad luck to whoever
tries to befriend him, so he remains distant
from all he meets. He is a drifter and hardly
ever hangs out in one place for too long. He
prefers to go out at night and may sometimes
be seen sitting in a park after everyone else
has gone home. He enjoys going to late night
movie premiers and sitting in the back of the
theater. Gad has somewhat accepted his
opinion of himself as a bad luck charm, but
deep down wishes someone might come
along one day and break his curse.
Backstory wrote:Gadreel only wanted to feel like he belonged
somewhere. He did his best to make friends and
join them on their excursions, but somehow
excuses always began to start coming up. Sure,
it had rained almost every day he was with them.
So what, that he accidentally dropped the cake
at a surprise party? It meant nothing that his
friend's bird had escaped from its cage and out the
window one day when he went out for a coffee
with them. The gentle teasing that he was bad
luck soon had turned a bit cold and Gadreel
began to think that they actually believed it. Soon
he did too. One night, after a roof party gone
horribly wrong, he crept out through the back door
with punch spilled all down the front of him. He
went home, packed his things, and hopped a train
out of the city. He would try a new city; a bigger
one. But after weeks of wandering he had become
accustomed to the dark. He rented a small
apartment that he filled with plants and he adopted
a friendly black cat. And he kept to himself, hoping
someday another night wanderer like himself,
maybe someone with a bad luck charm too, would
find him and their two negatives might cancel out.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 am

rain, wrote:
    username; rain,
    poncho pal name; Marceline
    poncho # 53
    personality; shy and reclusive, always reading. Its a rare moment to see them in person, they always seem to hide.
    backstory; Marceline was not always shy. In fact, there was a time where she'd laugh and be happy. When she was little, she lived with her father; a wise man with hundreds of stories to tell. He'd tell Marceline a story every night before she went to bed until one fateful day. While her father was working, he injured himself terribly. It caused Marceline to become extremely upset, trapping her in an ongoing 'depression' of sorts. She stopped coming out to say a simple "hello" and spends her time somewhere quiet with a long book.

you were the only one to enter for #53, so you win!

petrify wrote:
    username: petrify
    poncho pal name: siren
    poncho #: 54
    personality: siren is usually a very quiet poncho pal; knowing that if they spoke that people would know what their feelings were in that exact moment. which is almost always sad, hence the mask to hide their emotions. they see all the bad in the world & never "look on the bright side" like so many others do. it feels comfortable for them to be sad, almost like they're not allowed to be happy. when they do speak, they're pessimistic & their voice is very soft. they'll either talk about how terrible the world is, what tragedies have happened recently, or conspiracy theories (they love those) on rare days, they might converse about other things, but that is slim to nothing chance. but when they know someone they love is sad, they'll take the time to make them feel better about themselves or whatever is going on in that person's life. tell them it's going to be okay, even if they don't believe anything is ever okay, they just want to make people feel better and not like how they always feel.
    backstory: siren was abandoned when they were smaller by their parents, and soon joined a group of other orphans that traveled around. they all took care of each other one way or another; until they were all taken in and separated, put into foster homes. siren was actually a pretty happy poncho pal before those events took place, but after they were taken away, everything seemed to go downhill. nothing went their way anymore, they had no friends, and everyone was seemingly always picking on them. especially when the other poncho pals saw their artwork that was more "creepier" and had a different style. this was siren's way of coping with everything and how they expressed themselves. they'd get picked on for their original artwork, which ultimately led them to believe that they weren't good at anything. when they were old enough and released from the home, their self esteem was non-existent due to all the years of others downgrading them. they're just now starting back on their artwork, seeing as how nobody is there to tease them anymore.

i really liked your interpretation of it, so you are also the winner!
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me