Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #11 - ADOPT

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:15 am

Tanaí cú, what are they? Well, they are a breed of dog bred and developed primarily by Elven people, so as they
have a long lasting companion similar to those of dogs developed by humans. Elves were somehow able to lengthen
the Tanaí cú's lifespan to almost match half of an Elf's, making them practically a lifetime friend for those that live
less than Elves. They're incredibly elegant and are still used in Elven culture, today! To adopt one, visit the main page~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slots
|Free|
1)- OPEN
--offspring
2)- OPEN
--offspring
3)- OPEN
--offspring
|Fee'd|
4+)- OPEN
--offspring
Owner Scoinwolf
Name: Kolr
Sex: Male
Job: Normal Companion
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 102 pounds
Dam: N/A
Sire: N/A
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Black
    Mutation: Horns (Average)
    Disabilities: Deaf
    Fur Length: Long
    Phenotype: Black w/ Tanpoint and Roan
    Genotype: wip
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat May 12, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Tanaí cú Adopts|| #11 - Adopt

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:18 am

Username: Scoinwolf
Personality: vigilant, rough, on-edge, surly
Story: Kolr slunk through the elven village, flicking his useless ears backwards in distaste as he slammed to a halt, nearly being run over by a group of children playing by the side of the well worn dirt road. They hadn’t noticed him, too immersed in their game, and he hadn’t seen the little ones come barreling towards him until they were in his way. He waited for them to pass by and once the way was clear he darted across the final stretch to the side pathway he had been heading for. The Tanaí cú left the mess of sensations that was the main road and padded off towards one of the buildings on the outskirts of town. As the overwhelming tangle of the crowded shops were placed behind he relaxed slightly.
A short halfling greeted Kolr at the entrance to the forge, scratching around the base of his horns and behind his long ears. The Tanaí cú leaned into the touch, relishing the feeling. When the young adult returned to his work Kolr stepped lightly over to the cot laid out for him next to the pile of firewood. Vibrations from the steady -thud- of the hammer ripples through him and filled his chest with a different kind of sensation than that of the inner village. There on the main road the vibrations sent conflicting messages to his paws - here they were comforting.
Kolr watched his halfling for a few moments to make sure the man was engaged in his work before turning his gaze back to the pathway outfront. He liked to keep watch, altering Aercus to visitors. Sometimes the elven-human got too invested in his current project to realize there were other folks approaching. Even without the cotton stuffed in his ears the sound of the forge alone was more than enough to drown out footsteps and the greetings called out.
The sound had never distracted Kolr. The Tanaí cú relayed entirely on his other senses anyways.
The day wore on and Aercus was soon illuminated solely by the dying embers of the fire as he cleaned up the workspace. Not expecting any more visitors, Kolr obediently fetched the bucket of water and towel for his halfling, waiting patiently for the young adult to finish up and head home for the night. Kolr strode along next to the man as they entered the small home a hundred meters from the forge. The Tanaí cú lapped up some water and nudged Aercus to prompt him for dinner. When his halfling made his way to bed, Kolr jumped up next to him and curled up in a ball, resting his head across the man’s legs. He registered Aercus moving beneath him and the candle being blown out before settling down to sleep.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:46 am

this tanai will be judged later today at around 9pm PSTs. Please get your forms done before then!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Oh shoot i never judged these ;v; my bad!!
as you were the only completed form, he is yours~

Scoinwolf wrote:Username: Scoinwolf
Personality: vigilant, rough, on-edge, surly
Story: Kolr slunk through the elven village, flicking his useless ears backwards in distaste as he slammed to a halt, nearly being run over by a group of children playing by the side of the well worn dirt road. They hadn’t noticed him, too immersed in their game, and he hadn’t seen the little ones come barreling towards him until they were in his way. He waited for them to pass by and once the way was clear he darted across the final stretch to the side pathway he had been heading for. The Tanaí cú left the mess of sensations that was the main road and padded off towards one of the buildings on the outskirts of town. As the overwhelming tangle of the crowded shops were placed behind he relaxed slightly.
A short halfling greeted Kolr at the entrance to the forge, scratching around the base of his horns and behind his long ears. The Tanaí cú leaned into the touch, relishing the feeling. When the young adult returned to his work Kolr stepped lightly over to the cot laid out for him next to the pile of firewood. Vibrations from the steady -thud- of the hammer ripples through him and filled his chest with a different kind of sensation than that of the inner village. There on the main road the vibrations sent conflicting messages to his paws - here they were comforting.
Kolr watched his halfling for a few moments to make sure the man was engaged in his work before turning his gaze back to the pathway outfront. He liked to keep watch, altering Aercus to visitors. Sometimes the elven-human got too invested in his current project to realize there were other folks approaching. Even without the cotton stuffed in his ears the sound of the forge alone was more than enough to drown out footsteps and the greetings called out.
The sound had never distracted Kolr. The Tanaí cú relayed entirely on his other senses anyways.
The day wore on and Aercus was soon illuminated solely by the dying embers of the fire as he cleaned up the workspace. Not expecting any more visitors, Kolr obediently fetched the bucket of water and towel for his halfling, waiting patiently for the young adult to finish up and head home for the night. Kolr strode along next to the man as they entered the small home a hundred meters from the forge. The Tanaí cú lapped up some water and nudged Aercus to prompt him for dinner. When his halfling made his way to bed, Kolr jumped up next to him and curled up in a ball, resting his head across the man’s legs. He registered Aercus moving beneath him and the candle being blown out before settling down to sleep.

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:27 am

Thanks ^^
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me