( #527 ) V-Day: Perlino Sabino by kkspecial4

Based on Click to view
Artist kkspecial4 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

( #527 ) V-Day: Perlino Sabino

Postby kkspecial4 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:56 am

This beautiful babe is part of a Valentine's Day pair, she is the mate of #528. c:

Username: PuppygirlWillow
    Show Name: Julliette Grace
    Barn Name: Juli
    Height: 17.2 hands

Sire: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Perlino Sabino
    Genotype: Ee | Aa | CrCr | Sbsb
    Eye Color: Love Sick Cupid
    Breeding Notes:
    • Dominant for C ream {Cr}; will always produce Cream offspring
    • Lillie's cannot pass to offspring
    • Mate of #528

Last edited by kkspecial4 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #527 ) V-Day: Perlino Sabino

Postby sillies » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Username: isabelle.
Show Name: Lily of the Pass
Barn Name: Liliana
Why Lillie's?: Liliana can't help but not only love the colors, but what the lillies remind her of. Her mother. Her mother was an amazing mare with showstopping talent, and had a gift for being the kindest mare you would ever meet. wip
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Why Lillie's?: As Juli made her way through the sunlit glades, framed by trees of emerald, she felt a lightness take over her body that let her prance into the field of wild lilies, dancing and glorying in how amazing life and nature could be. The smell of the flowers took over the clear of the sky, and, as she stood there, she almost didn't notice the hoofbeats that were approaching rapidly, her destiny approaching before she even knew it.
Juli loves lilies because it was in this beautiful, natural meadow that she met her one true love- her mate. Her mane filled with flowers, the world light and full of energy- this is how she met the match to her soul. Lilies have been part of her life and home ever since.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Username: Honeymoo
Show Name: GSS Intoxicate Me
Barn Name: Lily
Why Lillie's?: wip

Pulling out due to lack of time
Last edited by Kruxly on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:00 am

Username: TheUnsinkableShips
Show Name: I Wanna Know What Love Is
Barn Name: Amarissa
Why Lillie's?: Lillies have been known for representing innocence and purity, traits Amarissa not only encompasses within her personality, but traits Amarissa admires in other mares. She likes the simplicity the lily represents and helps her realize she does not want anything in life other than a faithful love, exactly what she's found in (using my entries name for now XD) Michelias. The flirtatious stallion understands this, and is happy just to be with her. Amarissa could not be happier with the simplistic and almost naive life she and Michelias lead. The lily, to her and Michelias, represent their lifestyle and so, they chose this as their favorite flower and a symbol of their relationship. (113 words)
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am

Username: tulips4me
Show Name: Tulip's Lilly
Barn Name: Delilah
Why Lillie's?: Lillies are her favorite flower because of her mate, Felix. When they started meeting, Felix would bring her beautiful pink lillies to put in her mane and tail. He always commented on how delicate they looked on her, and how they matched her coat so well. They met when they where only foals. She never really thought of him as anything, just another foal in the pasture. Anytime he would come up to her, he would blush and back off, or get tongue tied. She pitied him, but never really felt the urge to talk to him. Around 2 years old, he got the courage to talk to her, and she was happy to talk to him. He wasn't bad, actually. He warmed up to her the more they talked, and eventually, started to have feelings towards him. He started bringing her flowers - Lillies, the pink/ peach color of the sunset. She loved them, and she knew that Felix was just for her.(162 words)
forgot to add "wip" oops-
Last edited by RMS Titanic on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:32 am

Friendly reminder that this lovely lady and her mate end in 1 day.

And don't forget to make sure that your response to Why Lillies? is at least 100 words!

c:

p.s. if an extension is needed I am willing to grant one small extension for the pair, just let me know.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
Why Lillie's?: As Juli made her way through the sunlit glades, framed by trees of emerald, she felt a lightness take over her body that let her prance into the field of wild lilies, dancing and glorying in how amazing life and nature could be. The smell of the flowers took over the clear of the sky, and, as she stood there, she almost didn't notice the hoofbeats that were approaching rapidly, her destiny approaching before she even knew it.
Juli loves lilies because it was in this beautiful, natural meadow that she met her one true love- her mate. Her mane filled with flowers, the world light and full of energy- this is how she met the match to her soul. Lilies have been part of her life and home ever since.

Congrats!
c:
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:13 pm

kkspecial4 wrote:
PuppygirlWillow wrote:

Congrats!
c:

Oh my goodness yay!!!! This is the one I was waiting for!!! Thank you SOOOO much kk, she is so beautiful!!! :D
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me