Abandoned Batch #1605 Andromeda ~ Partners comp by cyberdragon725

Based on Click to view
Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Abandoned Batch #1605 Andromeda ~ Partners comp

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:08 am

Well guys, Valentines day is upon us and with that eveyone begins to pull out the romance and joy that comes with being around our significant others. Out of all the love stories going around, however, there is one which has withstood even the bonds of time itself. The ancient Greek myth of Andromeda and Perseus. Since this is one of my favorite stories, I decided I would celebrate valentines day in a bit... nontraditional manner. Instead of hearts and chocolate, we look to the stars for our newest romance.

My saviour, My Hero, My Perseus

This is going to be a partner competition!
Remember guys, PPS do not count against your monthly limits!

Rules
1. You must have a partner to enter
2. Do not be rude or aggressive. It's valentines day, guys. lets share the love
3. This will be an unlimited impress me with a twist! You have to share the love and tell me one good thing about your partner. Have some fun with this!
4. Here's a thread you can use to find a partner!
5. Offsite, off thread, prettying up, comics, and animations are all allowed!

Code: Select all
Username;
Partner's Form; (Must provide link)
Name;
Gender;
One Good Thing About Your Partner;

Unlimited Impress me!

As of now this will End on February 14th, however extensions will be available upon request.
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #1605 Andromeda ~ Partners comp

Postby Lioashu » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:15 am

marrkkrrkrk
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• the andromeda to his perseus •

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 am

Username;
T h e M a r t i a n

Partner's Form;
booklover789

Name;
Andromeda

Gender;
Female

Gosh, booklover was a joy to work with. I have only been in a few partner competitions, most of them with other species. But, never before have I had a partner quite like booklover. There are a lot of things I could talk about. But, I narrowed it down to one. They are so skilled, honestly. Their writing is amazing, and they perfectly capture the idea that we came up with. Their skill is something that inspires me to want to try harder with my own writing. They thought of every possible angle and helped to fully flesh out this idea and make it the full-fledged idea it is now. And in three days, at that! They are a joy to work with. So skilled, hard-working, and thoughtful. Thank you for being my partner, mate! ^.^

theme song;
Futari no Harmony: Soma's Part - Shinnosuke Tachibana (lyrics in English here)
Futari no Harmony: Full Version (Agni and Soma) - Hiroki Yasumoto and Shinnosuke Tachibana

brief personality;
extroverted || confident || artistic || creative || emotional || compassionate || nuturing || intelligent || patient || forgiving || courageous || protective || understanding

full personality;

Unlike Perseus, Andromeda is a rather extroverted individual. She is very outgoing and thrives in social environments. She is very magnetic in her personality, something about the way she behaves seems to draw people in. She can seem to be a little manipulative, as she knows all the right words and actions to achieve a desired reaction or action from those she is interacting with. How does she know what to do? Andromeda is a very observant individual, watching those around her to figure out how they tick. She deeply understands their emotional and mental states. Perhaps this is to protect herself, which is what some people believe the reasoning behind it to be. She likes to say it is because mental processes are amazing and rather interesting to her. How each person processes an event or situation differently than everyone else. This is why she is so observant of others behavior, and sure, she will use that knowledge to her advantage from time to time.

Andromeda is someone who is very interested in the arts. Music, painting, drawing, story-telling, anything. This is why she loves when Perseus will sing her lullabies at night. He has such a beautiful voice and she truly loves any kind of music. She is a very artistic and creative individual herself. She is not a very great singer, unlike her beloved Perseus, but she does fancy herself a good artist. She has always been a very good painter throughout all her lifetimes.

Andromeda, over the years, has become a very compassionate and an overall nuturing individual. In most of her lifetimes she is reborn into a position to help the poor and the unfourtunate. She hates to see individuals struggling when she knows she can do something to help them out. She cares deeply for those she doesn't know very well, even. Truly, it is her task to keep the realm of mortals healthy and thriving. She is also a very understanding and forgiving individual. She is not naive, by any means. But, if you have done wrong, Andromeda is more than willing to help you amend the wrongs that you did and start moving down a better path.

Andromeda is a confident one, though she is not arrogant. She understands that she has faults and does not like to count herself greater than those around her, even if she is a celestial being surrounded by mortals. She is a very intelligent individual, who is also very insightful. She understands complex situations and emotions better than most could. She is also very good at offering advice to others and is more than happy to do for practically anyone she encounters. She is a very protective individual, and will do anything to take care of those people she deeply cares about. She is also a courageous and rather selfless viscet, which has found her to not think before jumping into danger to save another, especially her beloved Percy.

"so, you wish to know more about me? have a seat, and let's get started."

How to begin. Well, what do wish to know?

Ah, hitting me with a good one right off the bat. What are Perseus and I? Well, to put it simply, we are celestial beings. We are not immortal in the traditional sense. We are reborn time and time again, as long as the universe still needs us. We balance out the dark and evil forces of the universe. When we are reborn, we remember nothing of each other, but we have this pull that seems to always draw us together. Now, when we find each other, that darkness is finally combated. But, it rarely stays subdued for long. These dark forces, we don't really know who or what they are, can't really harm us themselves. So, they tap into a limitless source here in the mortal realm: their followers. For some reason, these mortals are very easily motivated by fear or, better yet, the prospect of power. Followers of these dark forces are given powers that can topple us in exchange for their soul, their eternity, whatever you want to call it. We are able to be killed, and it happens quite often when we get back together, simply because the dark forces don't wish to be overpowered, which we can do quite simply. Usually, we get to die with one another.

Ah, you beat me to it. What happens if one of us dies before the other? Several times, Percy has died before me due to his rather brashly protective nature. When he does die before me, I usually follow very quickly behind. We are stronger as a unit, together. Neither one of us can stand up to the evil forces alone, we just simply are not powerful enough. So, the dark forces usually will kill me off shortly after they claim my Percy.

Another question.

Good question. What happens when we die? Nothing good, I am afraid. Name any dark period in human history. The Dark Ages, the World Wars, Great Depression, any of those ages, and we had been taken out prematurely. Darkness had tipped the balance. These evil forces, by their followers taking us out, had bren given an open door to do with as they pleased with the mortal realm. War, famine, plagues and viruses ran rampent in the world until we were reborn to usher in a new age of reconstruction and unity. We bring with us peace, unity, and joy. That is what we stand for, and that is what we are here to protect. And, the moment we are taken from this realm, you will suffer the consequences.

Alright. Just a few more questions, so make them good ones.

Nice question. Where do we go when we die? When we die, we are transported to an astral plane, which is more or less a sea of stars. People often use the term 'limbo', but it isn't a term I partcularly like the sound of. Anyways, we will reside in this plane until we have gathered enough energy for our next rebirth. This energy comes from the universe itself. It is more than capable of cutting us off from this energy, and leaving us to float for an eternity in this plane. But, it always seems quite willing to offer this energy to us. While here, the universe also decides how we behaved in our last life. If we misbehaved, we could be reborn handicapped. Percy has been born blind in one eye before, I had been born deaf once. Through this cycle of punishment, we have become a far more nuturing and a far calmer pair. When we are reborn, many think us quite mature for our age. Granted, they think we are adolescents, when we are really almost the age of the universe itself. If only they knew.

Alright. Two more questions.

How often are we reborn? Simply whenever the universe is really in crisis again. Mortals have a tendency to easily be persuaded into war and easily divide themselves over quite trivial things. These things could be wealth, land, power, things that won't matter before too long. These things are unfulfilling. Some of the happiest individials I have met we some of the poorest and lowest of society, simply because they had not been corrupted by affluence and influence. Sorry, back on topic now. Because of the way mortals behave, we are reborn almost as quickly as the universe can get us back into the swing of things. Though, all this death and rebirth does weigh heavy on even us, so it does take some time.

One final question and then I gotta get on out of here.

What does Perseus mean to me? Right in time for Valentine's Day, hmm? Well, Percy is everything. I know, it sounds cheesy. But, I literally can't live without him. He brightens my day. When I am down, he knows just what to do, what to say, in order to cheer me up. I have met a lot of people throughout the ages, hundreds, thousands, millions, perhaps billions by now. Never, in my eternity of living, have I met someone so sweet and enchanting. We were literally made for one another, so perhaps it makes sense. But, he is always giving me little gestures, like random bouqets, a little peck on the cheek, all sorts of things to constantly remind me how much I mean to him. Percy is a caring and doting individual, caring for my every need. Sometimes I will try to be more independent, but he is always so persistent in his endeavors to help me. So, I can't refuse his help for long. He will sing me the sweetest lullabies, as he knows I love music so much. He is certainly the more affectionatr of the two of us, though I always try to find ways to let him know what he means to me. I will tell him stories about the stars, as he always thinks me the better storyteller, though I might disagree. Life is great for the two of us. We are beautifully bound to one another. There is no one else for me. In lifetimes past, we were unlucky enough to be born in different castes or social groups, which kept us from truly being together. But, in this lifetime we are lucky enough to be able to truly be together. We can actually officially be with one another, without any sort of social backlash. It feels nice, truly it does.

Well, I need to get going. It was lovely talking to you, and I hope you learned everything you wanted to know. Perhaps we will meet again someday. Until then, the best of luck to you.

short story;

I was lucky enough to be royalty in this lifetime. The only people who lived well in this period were the royals. What was this age? Well, Ancient Egypt. It was the markings that helped to sell the whole royalty thing. Being tied to the stars with my markings made everyone fully believe that I was somehow tied to their deities. Well, if only they knew what I really was. They might be worshipping me.

Anyways, being a royal wasn't all too fun after some time. Something was missing. I wasn't sure what it was, but something was pulling and weighing quite heavy on my heart. It was becoming worse and worse as the days went on. Finally, I realized what it was.

It was a hot day, as usual. The sun was beating down on the ground and those poor souls unfourtunate to be unprotected. I was royalty, so of course she was covered from the unrelentless heat of the sun. A few viscets had been assigned to tend to my every need. I happened to be a lot more lenient and far more caring of those working for me than other royals. Perhaps that was why they were so willing to stick with me. I would ensure that they were all cared for as best I could.

I had been talking to one of my servants, when something caught my eye. A viscling that was looking my direction, someone that looked all too familiar. But, from where did I recognize him? Those deep blue eyes, those markings, everything seemed so familiar. Suddenly, it clicked. Tears welled in my eyes. My sweet, sweet Perseus. It was him.

He must have realized who I was at that same moment. He wore a white sash around his body, and was carrying a bag of grain or something like that in his mouth, which dropped to the ground a moment later. He was a servant, which made it all the more peculiar to everyone when I got up and ran to him. Tears were sliding down my face by now. I was a mess. His arms wrapped around my small body, my head moving into his shoulder as I sobbed.

"I can't believe I finally found you..." I said softly to him. A soft chuckle left his mouth. My ears pricked as I finally noticed how deathly quiet it had gotten in the marketplace. Embarassed and even somewhat afraid, the two of us pulled away from one another. I motioned discreetly for him to follow after me as I headed back to my trio of servant women. "We are to head back at once." I said, and all three women respectfully bowed and started to lead the way.

I looked over to Perseus, who was looking at me funny. "What?" I said with a soft grin. "Look at you. Royalty. Might I say it suits you quite well." He said with a grin and a nod. Gently pushing his arm, I chuckled softly. "Be quiet." I said playfully as we headed back up the beaten down pathway up to the palace that the royal family was housed in. An impressive structure, it was. A great entrance stood before them before too long, flanked by large sphyinx statues. A show of power to terrify and force the submission of all who visited this royal building.

"I will try to get them to let you stay. Just, be quiet and let me do the talking." I said to Perseus, who nodded. "Whatever you wish." He said as we entered the large structure. I spotted my so-called brother up ahead, whose eyes narrowed when he saw me with a servant boy. "Abuyami, who is this servant with you? He is not from here." The dark viscet said in a commanding voice. "Calm, Asim, he is no threat. Where is father?" I responded cooly. A scowl stretched across Asim's face at my response. He never seemed to like me, for some reason. "Where he usually is." He responded curtly, eyeing my sweet Perseus with a sort of almost anger. Though, he did nothing as he turned and disappeared into one of the grand halls of the palace.

Well, my father, after some convincing, allowed Percy to start working for me. It became great for me. I had my belived back with me after several years without him by my side. However, it was not hard to tell that trouble was brewing. My brother, Asim, was a tyrant like his father before him. I was the elder of the two of us, but father was wanting Asim to take the throne, as he was supposedly more suited for the throne. This did anger several of the citizens father ruled over as they believed it might anger the gods. But, it would seem the gods had other ideas for Percy and myself.

That last day was a hot one, like any other in the valley. I was out with Percy at the bank of the Nile. I had begun spending more time away from the palace due to Asim's recent behavior. He was becoming a bit forceful and even mildly violent towards Percy and myself. Something about him was wildly different for some reason. Something darker and far more sinister that was surrounding him.

I was shaken from these thoughts when Percy placed a flower behind one of my ears. I cracked a small grin and looked away from his deep blue eyes. Even after all these years, something about his behavior seemed to get me like it was some middle school crush. Percy had said something, but my eyes had focused elsewhere. My ears flattened against my skull, the flower, now jostled from its original perch, fell into the water by my paws.

Asim was wading out into the Nile, blood red water surrounding his body. His eyes were focused on Percy and I, however. That rage and hate in his eyes shook me to my core. "Percy." I hissed back at him. He was focused fishing my flower from the water. "What, hun?" He asked, not even looking up. "Perseus." I hissed louder, and he must have known something was wrong. His head snapped up and he looked out over the water to where I was looking.

Asim had disappeared beneath the surface of the blood red Nile, just ripples and bubbles disturbing the surface of the otherwise still surface of the river. "Where did he go?" I asked, my paw moving against Percy's chest to back both of us from the shore of the river. My deep green eyes scanned tbe surface of the Nile, which was now turning a deep black color.

I knew what this was at this moment. But, it was too late for Percy and I. From the roiling surface of the Nile rose a god-like form. Part crocodile and part man, I knew Asim had made some deal with the evil forces to be able to defeat us. "Andromeda and Perseus, didn't think you would be rid of us long, did you?" The hissing voice spilled from the creature, a sinister grin spread across the face of the massive creature. Asim, having ties with the gods due to his royal blood, became one with the help of these evil forces.

"Asim, what have you done?" I cried to the creature, which only smugly looked upon me. "I have become a god, and I will be the one to send you home." He roared, the massive tail of the creature twisting around and moving to crush Percy and I. Slow, due to his size, we were able to evade. But, it was not long before he did get us. The giant tail came crashing down upon us, his arms around me and mine around him.

The pain was short, like a pinch all over your body. A flash of light and everything went dark. I knew Asim had done what he had intended to do. He had sent me home. I blinked my forest green eyes open, meeting the beautiful pelt of my beloved Percy. Held in his grasp, and him in mine, we floated in our plane. We needed time to recharge and build our strength. Darkness would now have its time to ruin and oppress. Before long we would be back to usher in a new age of peace and unity. But, for now, I was home.

Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 16 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:43 am

Mark
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 am

Res. I'm getting my partner :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Username; surroundingcrystals
Partner's Form; Boop
Name; Pūtara
Gender; female
One Good Thing About Your Partner; he is amazing because of how much of my mood swings and anger issues over the near year we have been together i really need to thank him for all he has put up with, he has a pure heart of gold, he is amazing at creating storys and anything in general.

personality:
Pūtaravis a typically anxious viscet, she is also self conscious and has a low self esteem, she is headstrong and is always willing to take matters into her own paws no matter what it may be, she can get worried pretty easily, she likes to be in solitude most of the time, replaying her past in her mind, after her father, she felt alone and lost in the big wide world on her own, she is very graceful, she remains light on her feet at all times because you never know when a threat may emerge from the shadows, she is very anti social since she would rather spend her time training with her friends than hang out with anyone else, she is considered as a mute to most people since she's shy and won't speak unless she is called upon, she is always protective of young viscling's and incredibly loyal to her friends, she is the most intelligent viscet you will ever come across and will use it to her advantage, she is extremely independent and would rather do things for herself then have them done for her, she enjoys watching a sunset every now and again and imagine her father beside her, seeing him again, she is always observing her surroundings so she always knows her way around, she longs to help people but doesn't really know how to really approach them, however she always thinks about it though, she will never let you down for as long as she lives, she will always put everyone else first before herself no matter what and she lives to spread smiles around the earth to every viscet and human no matter where they may live, she wants no one to be unhappy like she is and will stop at nothing to achieve her goal.

short story:
I inhaled lightly as I gazed upon the ocean, it was shimmering brighter than usual, it didn’t bother me much, but it was something to think about for awhile to pass the awkward silence between us, I forced a glance over to my friend who seemed to be in her own world, looking far off into the distance where no one could reach her, a peaceful place no one could enter, I shifted my paw slightly to my right where my book lay, “The Secret Garden” it read, it's hard lavender cover shielding its contained pages, I sighed shaking my head,
“Something wrong?”,
Cyrus said at last, his voice filling my ears, I never really understood why my heart beated faster every time she spoke, I turned to face him,
“It's nothing Cyrus”,
I replied forcing a smile,
“I know that look all too well”,
he said moving to sit beside me,
“What are you thinking about?”,
He was looking at me with one of his concerned looks,
“About us I guess”,
I said looking back towards the ocean, our elbows touching slightly, her fur felt warm against my own or was it mine?,
“What about?”,
I turned so I was facing him,
“What will be our future Cyrus, you know we can't be seen together it's forbid”,
He looked down,
“I'm very aware of that Pūtara, but we can't just give up, our friendship will perish otherwise”,
I could tell tears were collecting in my eyes, I didn't need to be a genius to figure that out, the sun began to approach the horizon line as we sat there in utter silence, our eyes fixed to the sunset, seeing day turn to night,
“I better get home”,
I said at last,
“I know i’ll walk with you for awhile”,
I replied, we both smiled, we walked in silence, the only noise was a few droplets of water hitting the stone floor,
“Bye Cyrus”,
I whispered so my parents wouldn't hear, I waved to Cyrus as he disappeared into the horizon.

“Everything will be fine”,
I told myself as I approached the front door,
“It will all slide”,
The metal of the door knob was subtle but soothing against my paws, I twisted it slightly and pushed against the door, a sudden wisp of warm air greeted my face as I entered the dining room of my home, the house empty as usual mum was probably somewhere on vacation as for dad, probably doing politics someplace, I began walking up the long set of stairs that led to my bedroom, each step I took resulted into an echo, like there was no life in this palace anymore, I was definitely alone and all I could think about was Cyrus, he was constantly on my mind all the time, i've known him for years, but now it was much more consistent, my bedroom door was already open, strange, I proceeded, none of the money my family had never seemed to fill my heart in the slightest I mean, I have a king sized bed, a few jewels, what more could a viscet want?!, every time I looked at what I own it just makes me more and more upsetting and I don't know why, I lay down on my freshly made bed, no creases or wrinkles in sight, I sighed deeply as I lay on my back, closing my eyes letting my brain think.

There was a slight buzz causing my eyes to open warily, it was my alarm clock “8.00 Am”. School. I thought to myself. I drew a heavy sigh,
“Yet another day without Cyrus… it seems like he is miles away when i’m at school… like we are in a completely different world…”.

But that was a long time ago, you see, Cyrus and I were divided from our family because our friendship was considered wrong courtesy of our once divided nation. Cyrus and I single handedly brought our nation's together, it was far from easy but there is not anything our love for one another could not conquer. We knew we were made for one another, that is what made us fight. That is what caused us to succeed.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸙❜◌┊Ren » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:57 pm

Username;
Partner's Form; (Must provide link)
Ash's Form
Name;
Gender;
Ash is a wonderful person! They're awlays super nice and they're an amazing artist and writer (tbc)

Unlimited Impress me!

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Akira/Ren
Any pronouns
System host/fictive
Not really active anymore
But I do love talking to people
so feel free to reach out here
or I'm more active on my
TH (CrypticKitsune)
Carrd

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
⸙❜◌┊Ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 am

Due to multiple requests, I am extending this comp until the 20th, at 11:59pm EST. I hope this allows everyone to complete their forms! XD Good Luck!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:27 am

Ends tonight! Since I have the state goat show this week, I will be unable to judge these for a bit but quick reminder that this comp ends at midnight EST tonight.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zelery » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:11 am

Please judge this competition asap, as it has been over a month since it has ended.
Thank you!
(When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,)──────────────────

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ

[Need Help?]

───────────
[about me][useful links]

───────────────────────────────────( but sometimes life is scary and dark. )
XXXXXXX[That is why we must find the light.]
Zelery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me