Based on Click to view
Artist PeanutButterRum [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rise | #0034

Postby PeanutButterRum » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Dia. accepted me as an artist today and I am super excited to be part of the staff in this community!! Here is my first adopt, they are an apprentice aged cat. I will do a basic comp that will last about a week unless an extension is requested.

You must own a founder and be level 1 at least to enter this comp!

The requirement for this kid is to write about/draw them meeting the leader of their new clan for the first time! It is minimum of a cleaned up sketch or 100 words, if you win them you can refine the art or story to use for your task to become level 2.

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat's Name:
Cat's gender
Clan Thread:

Story/scene:

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Short haired seal-point with blue eyes and a black nose

Other Features: None
Siblings: None alive

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0034

Postby SkyGold » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Res for when my founder is finished!
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:43 pm

reserved for when i get my founder.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Username: Simonpet
Cat's Name: Fulmarpaw
Cat's Gender: Female
Clan Thread: Sorrelclan

Story:

Celeste sniffed the air around her and jumped up, batting at a butterfly. She failed to catch it (she wasn't too surprised though) and dropped down onto her paws. She could swear that there was a strange scent around her, but having been a house cat most of her life, wasn't too practiced with discerning them. However, her ears could easily pick up the sound of rustling leaves on the forest floor and she turned her head to see a large and confident tortoiseshell molly with a slightly faded scar on her face striding towards her. Celeste's first instinct was to run, however, there was something about the molly that calmed the younger cat.

"Wh-who are you?" asked Celeste, embarrassed at her stammer.

The large tortoiseshell smiled kindly. "My name is Sorrelstar, founder of Sorrelclan."

"What's that?"

"Sorrelclan will be a shelter for all the cats in the forest," replied Sorrelstar. "We will live according to rules that will elevate us above the common loner or house cat and in the end, will be rewarded with a life beyond this."

Celeste cocked her head. This was certainly curious. What kinds of rules were these? Were they the kind that didn't allow toms? Were they the kind that kept mollies as breeders? She had certainly heard of those groups. "What kinds of rules are these? And why would they make you better than loners?" She didn't ask about the house cats, as every loner knew that most house cats were too cowardly to seek a life for themselves. She, at least, could pride herself on being able to survive for a few moons on her own, while her littermates had everything handed to them.

Sorrelstar's whiskers twitched with amusement. "Rules that prevent us from killing unnecessarily," she said. "Rules that tell us to be kind to one another and to help all in need of it. Rules that punish those who harm another. Rules that make us more moral."

Celeste still wasn't quite convinced, but Sorrelstar seemed sincere enough. Even if this clan of hers wasn't everything the older molly promised, it would likely still be better than living on her own or joining a clowder. At least this way, she might learn a few useful skills without facing judgement. "Could I join?" asked Celeste. Her voice shook as she did so, yet somehow she knew this was right.

Sorrelstar broke out into a broad grin. "Absolutely," she said. "However, you'll need to change your name. Every clan cat has a prefix that describes their appearance and all adults--or warriors--have a suffix that describes their most notable skill or trait. As you're still quite young, you'd be given the suffix -paw to show that your paws are on the road to becoming a warrior."

How interesting, thought Celeste. Yet choosing her name... She'd want to be careful as her new name would likely be permanent. And it had to describe her? Well, there was a gray-and-white bird called the fulmar. Fulmarpaw... It had a certain ring to it. Fulmarpaw it is.

"Can I change my name to Fulmarpaw?"

Sorrelstar dipped her head. "Welcome to Sorrelclan, Fulmarpaw."
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank my lucky stars » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Username: thank my lucky stars
Cat's Name: vanillapaw
Cat's Gender: tom
Clan Thread: sageclan

Story/scene:

vanilla was shaking, the cold of winter seeping into his pelt as he shivered. he was cold, so cold, and where was his mama? "mama?" he cried softly, the winds carrying his voice farther away. "mama!"

abruptly he stopped walking, curling into a ball, his nose tucked into his tail. thats right. he thought miserably, unable to stop his whimpers. mamas dead.
it was just vanilla now, all alone in the world. he didn't know how to hunt, he didn't know how to take care of himself. what was he supposed to do? he whimpered again, and pitifully called out one more soft, "mama!"

he knew she wasn't coming. she was dead, she couldn't.

"is someone out there?" a voice called, and vanillas ears perked. a grey and white cat came into vanillas eyesight, and when they made eye contact, his expression concerned. "oh, little one, it's too cold out here for you to be alone." the stranger chided him gently, and vanilla sniffled.

"i want my mama." he whined, and the tom nodded.

"okay, where is she?" he asked, and vanilla whined again. "shes gone. shes not coming back!"

the tom sighed then, his face a picture of sympathy. "i'm so sorry, young one. it's too cold for you to be alone. come closer, i won't bite, if you get closer to me you can share my warmth."

vanilla eyed him warily, but still cuddled closer to the tom. he was warm, his fluffy pelt making the harsh winds of winter less biting.

"my name is hailstar." the tom said, his voice low and soothing. "i'm the leader of sageclan. do you know what a clan is, little one?"

vanilla nodded into hailstars fur. "m-mama used to talk 'bout them a little. said there was some near our den. but i dunno what that means." he said, and hailstar purred.

"well, a clan is where a group of cats stay together, and become a family. they hunt for each other, train to fight together, and take care of each other." he explained, and vanillas eyes started to slip closed. he was so tired, tired of hunger in his belly and tired of moving his weary paws, and hailstar was so warm.

"that sounds really nice." he murmured drowsily, and the leader purred again, the sound vibrating vanillas body.

"i can't leave you alone in this weather." hailstar said, his voice low and concerned. "it just wouldn't be right. i can take you somewhere where a two-leg can find you, where you can be warm and happy. or..." he trailed off, seemingly lost in thought before shaking his head and continuing, "or you can come with me, and be a part of my clan."

vanilla nodded into his pelt, noticing that the tom smelled like flowers. "i wanna stay with you. i...i want a family again." he said quietly, forcing the words out despite the lump in his throat. hailstar nodded once, then nudged vanilla to his paws.

"come now, little one. we will go to our camp, where it is warmer and you can sleep and eat. i know your paws must hurt, but it is a short journey. you're a strong cat, i can tell."

vanilla nodded again, rising to his paws. "my name is vanilla." he whispered shyly, and hailstar smiled at him.

"it is very nice to meet you, vanilla. come along now, lets go home." home. vanilla thought sleepily, following the toms pawprints in the snow, that sounds nice.
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | #0034

Postby deme ! » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:02 pm

username sun!
name pigeonpaw
gender she
fireclan

sunila chased after her brother. she was fast, but her brother was much bigger, even though they were from the same litter.
he dashed away, and sunila soon fell behind. she couldn't keep up. she slowed her pace and came to a stop. but she hadn't given up yet. her eyes lit up with an idea. "help! my paw hurts!" she lied. "oh come on! you're fine!" he called, padding towards her. "but it hurts to walk." she pretended to have a limp. but once he was close enough, she pounced. she knocked him over, though she wouldn't have been able to if she had not had the element of surprise. "ha! got you!" he shoved her off. "no! you cheated. you wouldn't have caught me if you played by the rules." sunila ignored him and ran to their mother. she told her mother what had happened. "well you can't help it if you're small." she pointed out. this only made sunila feel worse.

once her mother and brother had fallen asleep, sunila snuck out. she was going to run away as she did not feel loved.
after a while of roaming around, she had found the fireclan camp. she looked in the camp, before entering it. at once all eyes turned to her. she suddenly felt very awkward, especially when the dark cat with yellow eyes showed up. she could tell he was the leader, as cats made way for him as he padded towards sunila. all he said was, "what is your name?" she tried to keep her voice sounding calm as she responded, "sunila." she had lied and said she had no family or a place to go. they couldn't turn away a cat who had no family. flintstar agreed to let her stay, and she was renamed pigeonpaw. she was left with the saddening thought of her brother and mother, wondering if they would care that she had left.

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:26 pm

Username: minizerkah
Cat's Name: daisypaw
Cat's gender: she-cat
Clan Thread: badgerclan

Story/scene:
    lily lay in her nest, it was another cold night in the warn-down barn. the sound of her sister's breathing filled the barn. lily couldn't stop thinking about the paw steps her and her sister found earlier that day. they carried a strange smell and lead to an area they had never explored.

she couldn't take it anymore, her curiosity and wonder got to her. she stood up and stretched out her front paws before carefully making her way out of the barn hoping to not wake up her sister.

it didn't take long for her to find the paw steps, she followed the trail with her muzzle high and her eyes closed. all of a sudden she bumped into something making her fall backward. she quickly opened her eyes to discover a rather large gray and white tom. the tom dipped his head, he carried the smell of the trail which brought lily to the conclusion that he made that trail.

"hello there." the tom meowed, his voice, somehow, did not make lily scared like most new cats did. his tone was friendly and he didn't appear to be a rouge. lily dipped her head slightly, she puffed out the fur on her pelt to appear more powerful that she was. "im thrushstar, leader of the new badgerclan. you seem like a good cat to be in my clan."

she thought for a moment, the word 'clan' brought back memories of her brave mother. the thought made her want to be like her mother again like when she was a kit. lily's eyes lit up with excitement and she relaxed. she quickly nodded and started bouncing up and down, thrushstar purred in amusement before turning around and signaling for her to follow him. "im lily by the way.." lily meowed awkwardly realizing she never told the tom her name before walking alongside him.

"well, lily from this day on you shall be known as daisypaw."
Last edited by minizerkah on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Username:
Katrione

Cat's Name:
Ashpaw

Cat's Gender:
Tom

Clan Thread:
Gorseclan

Story:
"Nice place you got here."

Palestar's head jerked up in surprise, her mouth hanging open in surprise. The Gorseclan leader had been in the middle of eating when a voice came out of nowhere. A pale cream tom with dark brown markings on his face, ears, legs and tail was standing a few tail-lengths away from her, his blue eyes slowly surveying the ravine. "A little bare though, isn't it?"

"You can't be here." Palestar mewed, hopping to her paws with an annoyed snort. The young cat's gaze snapped at Palestar, amusement lighting up his blue eyes. "How did you even get in here, the entrance is hidden."

"Obviously not hidden well enough."

"You're a cocky one, aren't you?" Palestar growled.

"Obviously. Which den is mine?" The dark-pointed tom asked before turning and hopping across the small creek that ran through the camp. He trotted up to one of the dens, sniffing at it before looking back at Palestar. "This one is pretty big. I think i'll take this one."

Palestar followed after him, her tail-tip twitching in annoyance. "Who said you were going to live here?"

"Me."

The Gorseclan leader snorted, her black ears twitching slightly. "Are you going to tell me your name?"

"I would have to say no. Kittypet names don't fit Clan cats, you old bat."

Palestar's mouth fell open in surprise. "I-I'm not an old bat!" She shrieked. The apprentice's whiskers twitched in amusement and he shrugged, waving his tail at her dismissively.

"Whatever you say. I'll see you in the morning." He mewed before ducking into the den that he had decided was his. Palestar stood there for several moments before laughing and returning to her half-eaten fresh-kill.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Username: Olivionary.
Cat's Name: Oakpaw.
Cat's gender: Male.
Clan Thread: Strandclan.

Story/scene:
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 am

Username: ❤TinyTabby❤
Cat's Name: poppypaw
Cat's gender she-cat
Clan Thread: valleyclan

Story/scene:
small explanation - the thick, warm scent of mouse wafted towards her, drowning out her senses. instinctively, she crouched down, her belly just hovering above the ground as she slithered towards the sound. as she heard something shift and move towards her, pandora burst through the thorny branches and hurtled towards it, only to ram head first into a large, fluffy gray tom. she recoiled, letting out a wail of surprise and pain as the tom also seemed to wince and let out a low hiss. later, she'd come to find out the fluffy gray tom was flintstar, the leader of a clan named valleyclan.
Last edited by HibiscusBlossom on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me