( #332 ) by vak

Based on Click to view
Artist vak [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

( #332 )

Postby vak » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:46 am

this mare seems to prefer the corner of her stall over meeting strangers, why? well, you're going to tell me! create a character out of her, this means you can make a personality for her and describe how you think she looks (uncommon and/or under)!! you must have at least the basic information in the skeleton form below but feel free to include up to three pieces of art and three writings each under 1,000 words! this ends 1/20

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Mare's name:[/b]
[b]Why won't she approach the door?:[/b] (600 word max)

numbering got frazzled
Last edited by vak on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 pm

mark with tramatic experience hng
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #334 )

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Username: Mango30
Mare's name: Mystery // Shrouded in Confusion
Why won't she approach the door?: (600 word max) Mystery was always a quiet and reserved mare. Her wonderful chestnut tobiano coat was a sight for sore eyes with her gentle gaze. She became even more reserved when she was handed off from a gentle and loving hand, to a hand that was rough and saw her only as an object of money. She was so confused and scared. What did she do wrong? Her stall was small and the food tasted weird. The water was a bit dirty. Her new owner tried teaching her some tricks for shows to earn money, but Mystery often got them wrong. She learned quickly that if she did anything incorrectly, there would be consequences. She did her best, but it was never enough. She learned that going outside her stall was bad, and stayed huddled in the corner for hours at a time. She always asked herself what she did to deserve this, and always wished to go home. It was like this for a long, long time until a neighboring rider realized what was happened. The police got involved and they had to get her out of the place. But she refused, afraid of what was beyond her stall. It was engraved in her mind that thr outside meant a world of pain and fear. It was near impossible to get her out, but she relocated where she is now. Although she knows that the cruel person who did this to her is no longer here, she can't help but be skeptical, even with the smallest of children. She refuses treats and dislikes strangers. Unless they earn her trust, she would at least nicker at them. However, no one has been able to get her out of her stall yet. That is her story. (293 words)

Extras

Theme song: I know it seems silly, but she IS a mystery!

After she warms up to others: Once she gets out, Mystery won't do any hard work. The most she'll do is be used for pony rides and be able to relax for the rest of her life.

Night Time or Day Time?: Night Time! She enjoys the quiet and the darkness actually calms her.

Personality: Mystery is a quiet and reserved mare, even more so after her past. She now spooks quite easily, tends to be head shy and distrust most humans. However, when she opens up, Mystery will be one of the sweetest, most tolerant mare you will ever meet! She loves sugar cubes best and doesn't like bananas or celery. She tends to trust small children more than adults too.
Last edited by Mango30 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

im slow, sorry

Postby vak » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 am

due to a request, the end date has been extended to jan 27th 11:59pm est!! good luck to you all!
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Void
Last edited by Fiern on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

new enddate

Postby vak » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 am

completely my bad for the delay (hectic past few weeks), one more extension has been given until febuary 3rd! after this there will be no more extensions.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #332 )

Postby Mango30 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am

Friendly bump?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Sat May 26, 2018 8:49 am

Mango30 wrote:Username: Mango30
Mare's name: Mystery // Shrouded in Confusion

-snip-

She's yours, sorry for the delay!
    novak's too busy to hop on, so I'll make your raj as soon as possible. <3
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #332 )

Postby Mango30 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

It's no problem at all! Thank you!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me