Based on Click to view
Artist SukarettoYanagi [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LoC Adopt No. 131 : CLOSED

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 131 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Oblivion-Wing01 wrote:
[ Username ]
Oblivion-Wing01
[ LoC Name ]
Kharjo "Arjo"
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Element ]
Metal + Ice
[ Rank ]
Nomad
[ General Idea of the Character ]
The lioness is a merchant of sorts, selling her wares to any and all in need. Be they rebel or be they pride, if they have the coin, the item is theirs.
This lioness hails from a place far away that she has sworn never to speak of. She left that place as a cub, to join a caravan of merchants. She was raised by two males who taught her how to use her elements to create. After her 'fathers' passed on, she took up the family business and sought to expand it. While the caravan normally only catered to nomads. This lioness took the war into her own paws, and began to sell to both the pride and the rebels in exchange for immunity to harm.
She has a habit of speaking in third person:

[ Proof of Claim Slot ]
Screenshot of the bank
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopt No. 131 : OPEN

Postby Dead account 01 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:24 pm

[ Username ]
Oblivion-Wing01
[ LoC Name ]
Kharjo "Arjo"
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Element ]
Metal + Ice
[ Rank ]
Nomad
The lioness is a merchant of sorts, selling her wares to any and all in need. Be they rebel or be they pride, if they have the coin, the item is theirs.
This lioness hails from a place far away that she has sworn never to speak of. She left that place as a cub, to join a caravan of merchants. She was raised by two males who taught her how to use her elements to create. After her 'fathers' passed on, she took up the family business and sought to expand it. While the caravan normally only catered to nomads. This lioness took the war into her own paws, and began to sell to both the pride and the rebels in exchange for immunity to harm.

[ Proof of Claim Slot ]
Screenshot of the bank
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:31 pm

[ Username ]
Meddled.
[ LoC Name ]
Mjöll
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Element ]
Darkness and Psychic
[ Rank ]
Nomad
The darkness is dizzying. Using it, seeing it, feeling it... I can feel it deep within lochren , at the core of our hearts. I can feel the planet spinning, faster, faster, faster...
I can feel our spirits going out of control. It hurts, really. To be within it. Although my element is darkness itself I cannot stand it. Being able to see the mind of anyone is hard to deal with. I often find myself using darkness to hide instead.
Mjoll is a shy, anxious lioness with a strong psychic element. She finds it hard to turn it off, and tends to lash out with her (weaker) darkness element to mask it. It's caused her to isolate herself, and she really hopes that one day someone will come along to help her fight it.
(13/150)

[ Proof of Claim Slot ]
Here <3
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:38 pm

[ Username ]
CCrow
[ LoC Name ]
Mara
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Element ]
Death and light
[ Rank ]
Nomad
To whom Mara was born to is unknown. Mara was found on the outskirts of the Graveyard by a young nomadic lion when she was hardly a year old.

Mara began having intense nightmares about dead lions. In her dreams they would chase her, and call out to her in their horrible, raspy voices. Then one day these nightmares became her reality. Unlike most death elementals, the spirits she saw often appeared in the state of their death, and other times decayed. The dead that she saw were those whose souls had never made it to rest.

At first Mara was afraid of the dead, but after living with the spirits in her daily life, she grew to pity them. She decided to use her abilities to try and help the lost souls, who although would not speak to her, seemed drawn to her in a strange way. (148/150)

[ Proof of Claim Slot]
Line 48 of bank https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/ ... view#gid=0
Last edited by CCrow on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevereHercules » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 am

[ Username ]
SevereHercules

[ LoC Name ]
Roza (Named after Roza Shanina who was a Soviet sniper during the Second World War. She is accredited with 54 target hits.)

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Element ]
TWO - any from the original 15 elements(excluding Time)
Ice and Metal (I thought the two would not only fir the design but also the name <3)

[ Rank ]
Pride/Rebel/Nomad(pick one)
Rebel (just as with the elements, I think rebel fits the name Roza really well)

150 words MAX
Roza is a hunter. She hunts alone and in terrain not many others would dare to enter. Her movement is swift yet firm and confident, ready to pounce at any moment.
Her amazing eyesight allows Roza to make out her targets from far distances.
She has made a reputation for herself, feared by many.
However, Roza is not always on the hunt for live pray, ever so often she is sent out on lone missions to collect intel.
One thing the Rebels are constantly in need of.
In the midst of a battle, she is rarely seen, for she keeps out of sight, waiting for just the right moment to sr=trike an unexpecting enemy with an unexpected blow that puts her allies at an advantage.
Once on the hunt, she is an altogether different lioness, for those who know her well are very much aware that she is a kind soul. Roza is always looking to help out her fellow lions.
In fact, when she is around her close friends and allies, she seems as innocent as a lamb. Joking around and telling stories to the young.
I is almost like she is two different lions in the body of one.

[ Proof of Claim Slot ]
I hope this is what you meant by claim slot :'D
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2725862&p=113890938#p113890938
Last edited by SevereHercules on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm

1hr 30min REMAINING TO ENTER

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:35 pm

[ Username ]
Hobbit Geek
[ LoC Name ]
Ngaio (Pronounced NYE-oh)
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Element ]
Hate + Ice
[ Rank ]
Rebel
A manipulative lioness who is a vicious, loyal member of the rebellion. She cares little for the feelings or safety of those around her, instead her goal is simply to cause as much damage on the battlefield as possible. It would be unwise for a lion to grow close to this lioness, for while she appears to be a good friend or suitable romantic partner, she only intends to lead you on until you serve whatever purpose best suits her in that moment. Her job within the rebellion, even if it may be self-imposed, is to discover the pride spies that are hidden among their ranks and report them to Arknon.
111/150

[ Proof of Claim Slot ]
here (Line 76)
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 pm

CLOSED - WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:47 pm

The randomizer has spoken. Our winner is...
Oblivion-Wing01 with Kharjo! Congratulations on your new lioness! I look forward to seeing her around.

Oblivion-Wing01 wrote:
[ Username ]
Oblivion-Wing01
[ LoC Name ]
Kharjo "Arjo"
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Element ]
Metal + Ice
[ Rank ]
Nomad

[ Proof of Claim Slot ]
Screenshot of the bank

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats