14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viper Readoption - winner!

Postby jolteon » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Owner: lex
Name: The Viper (Erin)
Gender for breeding female
owned as of 2/11

yeah its time i finally did this i think ;w;
after many attempts to connect, i'm here to put my staff custom Viper up for readoption.
i think she would be better in someone else's hands ❤

she comes with all art shown here, and she hasn't been bred, so you are free to change the name and gender. you can keep them the same as well if youd like!

this'll be a limited impress me! you will have up to 1000 words to do with as you please, as well as unlimited art. comics are allowed, 4 panels = 1 art piece.
since the holidays are a busy time (for me as well), ill give you guys until January 31st to finish your forms C:
i value quality over quantity, so don't fill up your form with 1-minute sketches and such!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

prettying up is fine, may even give you a boost c:
end date: January 31st @ 11:59 PM

mutations:
minor mane edit - UC
Lion mane - UC
Ear edit (caracal; w/o tufts) - UC
Last edited by jolteon on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viper Readoption

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm

merk
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Don't have time or motivation, good luck to the competitors <3
Last edited by Lioashu on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:27 pm

ah, mark/res <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:31 pm

possible res if I get time !! :'O
Contact me anywhere below if you need to reach out!
this site gives me anxiety to no end (tm) leaving after everything owed is done which i hopE IS SOON yikes

TH- bettalong
DA- bettalong
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:32 pm

mork
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Marking for if I have the time
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Username;; ~Prophecy~
Name;; Japiiru Viper
Gender;; Female
A Breif History;;
    “Hello there, whoever you are... watching this video. My name is Japiiru Viper, I am drifting aimlessly off into space with limited food and water, and I am from the deserted desert planet Bast, current official population: zero.

Heh.

Either you have... no idea which planet I am talking about or you believe that I am lying. I am assuming the former more so than the latter, because Bast was never really talked about, so let me explain this whole situation for you, listener.

Bast was a, well, nice planet- in my opinion of course. There was not much controlling us other than set basic rules. Everyone on our small planet agreed with these rules for the most part, and the government was kept simple. Everyone had the same rights, and they weren't toi restricting nor too loose and free. The people were happy and had more free will than most.

The Bast I knew had no more than 2000 viscets on the planet. I heard that it used to be around 50,000, but had died down to 30,000, then 20,000 then 5,000. After that it stayed fluxuating between 2,000 and 3,000, but the number range decreased every year I lived until it died down to the most recent times in which I found not a single other viscet.

The small population was mostly due to the small size of the planet, but the decrease was all thanks to the “war” between us, Bast, and the planet of Hiberiana. There was too much defense and not enough offense. There was... maybe three battles during the entire 20 year span of the war. I was born a “war child” as they called it. All my life I never knew what a war wasn’t. Hiberiana was much larger and stronger, but we were more put together The people were afraid and most the population fled. Most the population meant basically everyone who could afford it. Basically anyone who had a paying wage saved up and left and/or helped pay for their family and friends to go. Most all the teachers left and so most us kids were homeschooled by our parents or neighbors. Most the government people stayed cause they had to. But so as people fled, it encouraged others to go. Soon Bast became a deserted planet, and then a deserted wasteland. Those unfortunate enough to have to stay didn’t choose to repopulate or just died off. All the viscets of documented birth either had died or had left the planet to flee to the nearby neighbors- all of them except me. Bast had become a literal wasteland. It was a trash dump. Ships flew in once a year or so to dump tons of trash onto the planet. Viscets escaped in groups with as many rations as they could carry. I don’t know why I never left- or even properly though of leaving until now. When it occurred to me that, mostly based off hearsay of the others, there was an extremely large chance I was alone, it sparked note in me that this is not what I wanted. When Mama and Pops left me alone on this planet to fend for myself, I thought I was destined to be here for a reason. I guess I was too hopeful. I began to search for my way out of the dump Bast had become, and eventually found a ship. By what seemed like one in a million chance- it worked... mostly. With minor repairs and weeks worth of trips stocking it with food, I knew I would have enough to last a while. Unfortunately I am not a pilot nor do I know where I am going, but I’m making it up as I go, and dying out here is better than dying back there. I know this is a lot to take in... probably... but you, whoever you are, I want you to know that if you are hearing this, I an dead. I assure you I would have destroyed this if I lived.” And with that final statement, Japiiru Viper clicked the stop button on the camera, then sighed as she stared into the deep abyss that was space.
Last edited by padaleckii on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Mark!!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:54 pm

SCREEEE
um, yes? I'm gonna work so hard on this babe ;o;