Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by denja

[Winter Event] SCS Adopt #18: Turkish Angora

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:41 am

Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This bean was bred by a lady who only shows pure white Turkish Angoras. So they were dropped off with us.
PROMPT: How do they feel about their fur? [My Extra Policy]

denja wrote:Username: denja
Name: elijah
Sex: male
Collar: same colour as his eyes
How do they feel about their fur?: it took him a while, but he is now fairly confident about his coat colour. he was originally very self-conscious about the colour: if it was enough for his past owner to sign him over for, there must of been something wrong with him. despite this insecurity, he takes a great pride in taking care of his fur. evem if his fur isn't good enough for his past owner, he is going to look his best, no matter what. he eventually came to terms with the colour by thinking; "theres nothing i can do to change it, so i will embrace it."

Genes
'Cream Mackerel Tabby w/ High White'
---
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS WE Adopt #18: Turkish Angora

Postby Jello, World » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:04 am

Before I do this--I used to have a TA with similar markings and I love this patterning! He wasn't registered but I could have registered him; his markings were darker though :)

Username: Jello, World
Name: Hadenfeldt
Sex: Male
Collar: emerald green
How do they feel about their fur?: Hadenfeldt isn't a cat that is comfortable in his own skin, as he is very skittish. However, he loves his tail, and how the markings start right at the base and plume up along its length. He's never looked in a mirror and as far as he is concerned, the only difference between him and his four siblings was his tail's markings, which he loves. He thought it made him special--only special enough to keep him out of the ring, apparently, but he's just fine with that!
Image he/him/his/bro/dude/whatever
ESL | Adult
Seeking Trades
I collect equines, BWs, sitting cats, and PPS pets. Massive wishlist.

<<Fact: Brightheart is the best Warrior. NO EXCEPTIONS.

My name is a joke about my favorite food (Jello) and a phrase often used to test output in coding (Hello, World). If you got a laugh out of it, good for you!
Jello, World

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:42 am

goodness what a gorgeous kid
res
loves his coat n flaunts it n thinks his former owner was stupid for giving him up
v sass

Username: Imaginary
    Name: Allon (Hebrew - oak tree)
    Sex: Male
    Collar: x (except a bit lighter, like his eye color, and the bow is always off-center)
    How do they feel about their fur?: He absolutely adores his coat. He thinks he's the loveliest cat to exist, and will take his time to explain it to you. Allon could spend all day fawning over his fur and how simply gorgeous he is. Actually, he does. When he's not having one of his "beauty rests" or cuddling with someone, he'll lay in the sun and watch the wind play with his fur and the sun's light bounce off of each individual hair. It needs to be perfect at all times, and the majority of the time you see him, he'll be in the middle of making sure his pelt is perfect if he's not busy flirting with both the guys and the gals. He treats himself like treasure, and believes he is. Allon tends to be quite conceited and thinks that anyone who even gets to be around him in all of his glory is quite lucky. That's why he thinks that his former owner who brought him to the shelter was incredibly stupid for giving him up. It bothers him that she thought he wasn't good enough, and honestly makes him pretty depressed at times, but he never lets it show. He is in constantly denial that someone wouldn't want him, and is always trying to convince himself that she actually did want to keep him and had to relinquish him for another reason. Allon even goes to the extent that he'll tell a completely different story than to what really happened to those who don't know him - after he's flaunted how handsome he is.
Last edited by mongrel on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:14 am

-bump-

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:38 am

I am going to drop out of this since I entered for another pet from this day with the comp for that pet ending the day after this one, as much as I love this babe the other pet required more time to enter for so I would rather hold out and see how I do with that pet! Congratulations to whoever does win this sweet cat!
Last edited by -Isabella- on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:23 am

Username: Squeeze
    Name: Marigold
    Sex: Female
    Collar: here
    How do they feel about their fur?:
    Marigold loves her fur. Maybe a bit too much.
    She treasures it. When she's not sleeping or lounging in the Sun, she's grooming her fur over and over until she's slick and clean. She hates being dirty, and if her fur even has a speck of dirt in it, she will absolutely freak. Her fur is the reason that Mari has never tried to escape her home, as she's seen all the dirty things out there. She actually likes baths due to them keeping her fur clean.
    Although sometimes it has it's downfalls. She dislikes when it tangles, because it hurts to get them out, and she hates getting her fur brushed because it makes it all fluffy and frizzy.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Username: Woopperoni
Name: Anya
Sex: female
Collar: Light brown with pink highlights
How do they feel about their fur?: She is very ashamed of it. She has always been self concious of her looks so when the brown spots started showing up on her head and tail, she freaked out. When she was a young kitten she would always boast to her siblings that her fur was the prettiest. She used to have pure white fur until she was about 4 weeks old and brown spots started to appear. Since then she is very shy and doesn't talk much because she thinks her beauty has been tainted. She needs someone to accept her the way she is but until then she is not very open to others.
Last edited by woopperoni on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:00 am

Username: denja
Name: elijah
Sex: male
Collar: same colour as his eyes
How do they feel about their fur?: it took him a while, but he is now fairly confident about his coat colour. he was originally very self-conscious about the colour: if it was enough for his past owner to sign him over for, there must of been something wrong with him. despite this insecurity, he takes a great pride in taking care of his fur. evem if his fur isn't good enough for his past owner, he is going to look his best, no matter what. he eventually came to terms with the colour by thinking; "theres nothing i can do to change it, so i will embrace it."
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:54 am

This kiddo will be closed and judged tonight, at around 9 pm PST. Please get your forms done before then. If I am a bit late with the results, I apologies, however it is Christmas Eve and my family and I do celebrate ;v;. However don't count on that. I will absolutely close it at 9, if not judge it by then as well.

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:17 am

Username: Honeymoo

Name: GSC Turkish Delight - Simone

Sex: Female

Collar: xXx

How do they feel about their fur?:
Simone absolutely loves her fur and doesnt understand why she was separated from her whiter siblings, she finds her markings beautiful and unique, they make her stand out and catch the eye of anyone who passes through the adoption centre. When she's not playing with her favourite toys or eating any available food immediately she will spend hours grooming herself meticulously until every last spot on her is clean. She is very much an indoor cat even though the mice outside are very tempting to chase after she will not sacrifice her fur for them, not again, it took several days of cleaning to get the grass and dirt stains out the last time she went out!
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me