Based on Click to view
Artist SukarettoYanagi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LoC Adopt No. 128 - WINNER

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 128 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

.The Bootless Box. wrote:

Image......Image......Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ƲSERNAME ))
    .The Bootless Box.
    ИAME )) enoch
    ǤENDER )) male
    ЄLEMENT )) death
    ΔLLEGIANCE )) pride
    ЯANK )) fighter
    -because of Enoch's
    strength, he is rather
    ruthless in battle. As
    a fighter he is quick,
    taking lives swiftly.
    He isn't afraid to be
    heavily attacked and
    will go in headstrong.
    While this deadly
    side of him is very
    useful, it is also a
    downfall. He is often
    still eager to kill after
    the battle is over for
    some time, but once
    the blood lust leaves
    he is normally pretty
    calm and patient.
Ƥ E R S O N A L I T Y
patient - charming - persuasive - dark - merciless - sly - capricious - private
While Enoch looks like he could kill you at any moment, especially if you've
ever seen him fight, he is actually pretty calm. Enoch can be very charming
and very persuasive but he also has a dark sense of humor. While it can be
funny in certain situations, he can be a bit too sarcastic and candid with his
jokes. If you can get past that though, he is a good companion, and can be
very comforting or very honest with others. It depends on what he sees that
they need to hear. He is very persuasive, he is also patient. He won't usually
give up after a while of trying to convince you, he will stop and let whatever
he's advising you against happen. Then he'll try to convince you of his advice.
This can be a bit exasperating but Enoch will be there to support you through
whatever you ask of him. While he doesn't mind talking about other's lives he
can be a bit dramatic when it comes to his own. He's one of those types that
would tell a stranger 50 different stories on how he got a scar, simply because
it isn't their business. Yet he truly does not like to talk about his cubhood or
anything similar. He will change the subject or just quietly slip away, it makes
him a bit mysterious to some, and just distant to others. And, he may seem
distant but he is very loyal to the pride, but he is constantly changing his mind.
A simple interaction may make him slightly dislike you one day but make him
chuckle the next. Not only are his moods fickle but so are his battle techniques,
he can be blunt and quick or brutal and calculatingly slow. Usually he goes with
quick, sly blows that surprise and incapacitate or kill his enemies. In this way
he is sly, often coming from seemingly nowhere and finishing the job.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

When Enoch was born he had four siblings, one more than most litters. But, he only had one parent.
    His father died in battle before he was even brought into the world. His mother, Olma, was a
    performer in the pride and her mate a tank. After his death she was unsure she still wanted to be a
    mother, but it was too late. Her five cubs came out seemingly healthy and she wondered how many
    inherited her husband's element of death. Olma knew that he was a good soldier and would never hurt
    a soul if he didn't have to, but she feared what her children might become if they were power hungry.
    Enoch was the darkest of his siblings and the largest. Quickly his mother knew that him and one of his
    sisters had the element of death. Olma named him Enoch and her Morrigan. The other three were fire
    wielders like herself. Ishaan, his only brother, Achabel, and Elidh were their names. Enoch was a strong
    cub, pushing past the others quickly. Olma didn't know what to do as her other four only grew weaker,
    and at first she blamed Enoch, but soon realized they were sick. Only days after they were born Olma's
    litter began to die. It wasn't something the healers could fix, it was genetic. Something caused them
    to pass. Ishaan was the runt and he passed first. If Olma hadn't wanted to be a mother, this was not
    want she meant. This wasn't what she wanted. Elidh passed next. Only three cubs were left.
    Miraculously Achabel, Morrigan, and Enoch survived, and Olma thought her suffering was over with.
    For fifty years her cubs grew and although Enoch was the only one who seemed normal in strength,
    the other two seeming weaker, they were okay. Achabel was the weakest, often sitting out during the
    games Morrigan and Enoch played. One day Achabel joined in and after some time just fell over, and
    didn't get back up. She was suffering, and so they laid her to rest in the lake. The genetic problem
    caused her great pain. Olma wailed for days, Morrigan and Enoch seemed unaffected. Later when the
    two cubs were playing Olma overheard them inviting Achabel to play, and got upset. She questioned
    them profusely, why would they say such a thing? Their sister was gone. Enoch simply replied that she
    never left, and that she was right here. Olma almost lost it when he pointed to an empty spot. She
    knew it was their element. She told her cubs to never speak of their sister again. Enoch hasn't seen
    Achabel's ghost since then but knows she's out there. Morrigan had a tougher time seeing ghosts, but
    she could hear them more. The cubs suppressed their elements to try and please their mother.

Morrigan and Enoch almost made it to alduthood with no other mishaps. Almost. Morrigan fell ill.
    Enoch was deeply concerned about his only sibling, but despite his worrying, she became a vegetable.
    Unable to move, and unable to live normally. She was in so much pain her eyes had tears almost all
    the time. Olma tried everything to save her, life wielders, healers, but nothing helped. The genetic
    disease had finally caught up with Morrigan. Olma wished she had known her deceased mate had this,
    she cursed him for it. Enoch knew his mother was only causing more pain to Morrigan. He took her
    to the lake in the middle of the night, and with her last bit of strength Morrigan said, "do it." and he
    slid her paralyzed body into the waters. Soon after Olma came rushing after him and was so angry
    with her son that she clawed him in the face. Enoch cried, he felt rejected by his mother, but he knew
    in his heart he did the right thing. His mother never looked at him the same and was very strict with
    him from then on. As he became an adult, he pushed back at his mother's rule over him. He became
    a fierce opponent and distanced himself from his mother. Olma didn't regret pushing hims away for
    a long time but she did try to reconnect, and while cautious of her, Enoch allowed this. He wanted to
    tell her. But he knew he couldn't. Morrigan often told him he should, even in ghost form she was his
    best friend. Enoch wanted to tell his mother that Morrigan accompanied him places often, and watched
    him battle. She still haunts him. She never rested, and while Enoch loves his sister, he is afraid of
    her constant input. Enoch talks to her often, but hides this from everyone, especially Olma. The elderly
    lion would be distraught, but oh how Enoch wanted to tell her. Tell his mother of the ghosts he sees, the
    ghosts he knows.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopt No. 128

Postby Penultima » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:46 am

Username: Penultima
LoC Name:
Element: Psychic; By touching another lion, he can see into their future, although he is most proficient at being able to predict the eventual death of that lion, and how it is to take place.
Allegiance: Pride
Personality:
History:
Art: (optional)
Extras: (optional)

Dropping out!
Last edited by Penultima on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:22 am

turns out i'm not gonna have time to finish this and all the other projects i'm working on

sorry! best of luck to all the applicants
Last edited by ophanimera on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:17 pm

-bump

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm

b]Username[/b]:
LoC Name:
Element:
Allegiance: Pride or Rebellion
Rank: (select ONE) If Pride: Cub Trainer; Prison Guard; Pride Member(optional sub-rank of Performer or Hunter); Warrior(sub-rank of tank, support, distractor, or fighter) | If Rebellion: Base Warrior
Personality:
History:
Art: (optional)
Extras: (optional)

Mark
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:24 pm

-BUMP
10 days left!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

ƲSERNAME ))
    .The Bootless Box.
    ИAME )) enoch
    ǤENDER )) male
    ЄLEMENT )) death
    ΔLLEGIANCE )) pride
    ЯANK )) fighter
    -because of Enoch's
    strength, he is rather
    ruthless in battle. As
    a fighter he is quick,
    taking lives swiftly.
    He isn't afraid to be
    heavily attacked and
    will go in headstrong.
    While this deadly
    side of him is very
    useful, it is also a
    downfall. He is often
    still eager to kill after
    the battle is over for
    some time, but once
    the blood lust leaves
    he is normally pretty
    calm and patient.
Ƥ E R S O N A L I T Y
patient - charming - persuasive - dark - merciless - sly - capricious - private
While Enoch looks like he could kill you at any moment, especially if you've
ever seen him fight, he is actually pretty calm. Enoch can be very charming
and very persuasive but he also has a dark sense of humor. While it can be
funny in certain situations, he can be a bit too sarcastic and candid with his
jokes. If you can get past that though, he is a good companion, and can be
very comforting or very honest with others. It depends on what he sees that
they need to hear. He is very persuasive, he is also patient. He won't usually
give up after a while of trying to convince you, he will stop and let whatever
he's advising you against happen. Then he'll try to convince you of his advice.
This can be a bit exasperating but Enoch will be there to support you through
whatever you ask of him. While he doesn't mind talking about other's lives he
can be a bit dramatic when it comes to his own. He's one of those types that
would tell a stranger 50 different stories on how he got a scar, simply because
it isn't their business. Yet he truly does not like to talk about his cubhood or
anything similar. He will change the subject or just quietly slip away, it makes
him a bit mysterious to some, and just distant to others. And, he may seem
distant but he is very loyal to the pride, but he is constantly changing his mind.
A simple interaction may make him slightly dislike you one day but make him
chuckle the next. Not only are his moods fickle but so are his battle techniques,
he can be blunt and quick or brutal and calculatingly slow. Usually he goes with
quick, sly blows that surprise and incapacitate or kill his enemies. In this way
he is sly, often coming from seemingly nowhere and finishing the job.

When Enoch was born he had four siblings, one more than most litters. But, he only had one parent.
    His father died in battle before he was even brought into the world. His mother, Olma, was a
    performer in the pride and her mate a tank. After his death she was unsure she still wanted to be a
    mother, but it was too late. Her five cubs came out seemingly healthy and she wondered how many
    inherited her husband's element of death. Olma knew that he was a good soldier and would never hurt
    a soul if he didn't have to, but she feared what her children might become if they were power hungry.
    Enoch was the darkest of his siblings and the largest. Quickly his mother knew that him and one of his
    sisters had the element of death. Olma named him Enoch and her Morrigan. The other three were fire
    wielders like herself. Ishaan, his only brother, Achabel, and Elidh were their names. Enoch was a strong
    cub, pushing past the others quickly. Olma didn't know what to do as her other four only grew weaker,
    and at first she blamed Enoch, but soon realized they were sick. Only days after they were born Olma's
    litter began to die. It wasn't something the healers could fix, it was genetic. Something caused them
    to pass. Ishaan was the runt and he passed first. If Olma hadn't wanted to be a mother, this was not
    want she meant. This wasn't what she wanted. Elidh passed next. Only three cubs were left.
    Miraculously Achabel, Morrigan, and Enoch survived, and Olma thought her suffering was over with.
    For fifty years her cubs grew and although Enoch was the only one who seemed normal in strength,
    the other two seeming weaker, they were okay. Achabel was the weakest, often sitting out during the
    games Morrigan and Enoch played. One day Achabel joined in and after some time just fell over, and
    didn't get back up. She was suffering, and so they laid her to rest in the lake. The genetic problem
    caused her great pain. Olma wailed for days, Morrigan and Enoch seemed unaffected. Later when the
    two cubs were playing Olma overheard them inviting Achabel to play, and got upset. She questioned
    them profusely, why would they say such a thing? Their sister was gone. Enoch simply replied that she
    never left, and that she was right here. Olma almost lost it when he pointed to an empty spot. She
    knew it was their element. She told her cubs to never speak of their sister again. Enoch hasn't seen
    Achabel's ghost since then but knows she's out there. Morrigan had a tougher time seeing ghosts, but
    she could hear them more. The cubs suppressed their elements to try and please their mother.

Morrigan and Enoch almost made it to alduthood with no other mishaps. Almost. Morrigan fell ill.
    Enoch was deeply concerned about his only sibling, but despite his worrying, she became a vegetable.
    Unable to move, and unable to live normally. She was in so much pain her eyes had tears almost all
    the time. Olma tried everything to save her, life wielders, healers, but nothing helped. The genetic
    disease had finally caught up with Morrigan. Olma wished she had known her deceased mate had this,
    she cursed him for it. Enoch knew his mother was only causing more pain to Morrigan. He took her
    to the lake in the middle of the night, and with her last bit of strength Morrigan said, "do it." and he
    slid her paralyzed body into the waters. Soon after Olma came rushing after him and was so angry
    with her son that she clawed him in the face. Enoch cried, he felt rejected by his mother, but he knew
    in his heart he did the right thing. His mother never looked at him the same and was very strict with
    him from then on. As he became an adult, he pushed back at his mother's rule over him. He became
    a fierce opponent and distanced himself from his mother. Olma didn't regret pushing hims away for
    a long time but she did try to reconnect, and while cautious of her, Enoch allowed this. He wanted to
    tell her. But he knew he couldn't. Morrigan often told him he should, even in ghost form she was his
    best friend. Enoch wanted to tell his mother that Morrigan accompanied him places often, and watched
    him battle. She still haunts him. She never rested, and while Enoch loves his sister, he is afraid of
    her constant input. Enoch talks to her often, but hides this from everyone, especially Olma. The elderly
    lion would be distraught, but oh how Enoch wanted to tell her. Tell his mother of the ghosts he sees, the
    ghosts he knows.
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:01 am

Username: Fiern
LoC Name: Zatruc
Element: Poison
Allegiance: Pride
Personality: When he's on the job and fighting, Zatruc is ferocious and largely merciless. His job is to kill. To finish off enemies of the Pride. In his mind, his element is almost proof that he was made for this role. He's never been particularly good at the removal of toxins, only at introducing them. He was clearly made to end life. His style is almost reminiscent of the Distractors, but he is never defensive, always offensive. He doesn't have the pure strength or stamina for prolonged head-to-head combat, instead darting in and around the main Tanks and other Fighters to deliver his poisonous coup-de-graces.

“What do they say about killers punishing murderers?”

Off the field though, Zatruc is a loyal friend, for all that he's easily lost in the backdrop. He tends to be quieter and more introspective, always watching whats going on around him, storing away information on his fellow Pride-members. This isn't for any nefarious reason, he is not manipulative in the least, but so he can better anticipate what they will do, or what they might need.

“Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game;
true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.”

He does occasionally have a temper, and once it is roused he will hold a grudge forever. Never to the point that he would abandon a comrade on the battlefield, no matter how hated, but he never forgets, and rarely forgives. Luckily he rarely lets his anger be roused to this point.

“He who forgives readily only invites offense.”

History: Zatrucs history has been largely unexceptionally up until this point. He was born to an average family, grew, learned, was trained, when his element was learned and particularly when his mane failed to grow in his course in life was largely set, and Zatruc accepted this. He threw himself into his training, determined to be good at what he did, and he was, though he never showed any real flair for leadership and is unlikely to move much further up the ranks. With the Rebellion Zatruc has been seeing more and more combat, and though thus far has been able to avoid serious injury, it has been hard on him, and most of the Warriors, physically and psychologically. Just because he is a good killer does not mean he enjoys it.

“In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.”
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 pm

-CLOSED TOMORROW AT 12/NOON CST-