Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 15.1hh
Rank;; Warrior
Coat Color;; Ivory Champagne Near MaximumSabino
Genotype;; AaCRcrCHchSBSB
Eye Color;; Icecicle Silver
Bead Minerals;; Bells
Breeding Notes;; --

Little babe for y'all! To win her, write a short or long story about her first winter! No word limit, no extras. Feel free to pretty up the form, though! Ends after the first ten forms or December 14, whichever happens first!
Last edited by monta, on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #FCE3 | Ivory Champagne Near-Max Sabino

Postby tenturo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 am

Name;; |ЯMR| Lost in Temptation / Tempy
Age;; 8 Years
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 14.3hh
Rank;; Warrior
Bead Minerals;; Bells
Breeding Notes;; --
Her First Winter;;

Huge Res

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

No Inspiration ;_;

Postby AngelsRuin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:09 am

---
Last edited by AngelsRuin on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AngelsRuin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #FCE3 | Ivory Champagne Near-Max Sabin

Postby G.L'S » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Name;; iycindria
Age;; 3
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 15.1hh
Rank;; Warrior
Bead Minerals;; Bells
Breeding Notes;; --
Her First Winter;;
When Horses Run

Iycindria was born at and odd time of year for young wilds. In the frigid winds of November after her herd moved into the forests for shelter, she came into the world. Due to the cold and the bountiful willow bark in the forest, the herd didn't move much despite the horrible weather.

In later December after a heavy snowfall, she walked to the endless of the woods to go exploring on her own. When she peeked through the trees, the world was completely silent and untouched in the mid-morning air. Then growing from the silence, jingles resounded over the blanketed hills. Growing with sound, hoofbeats thundered through the snow and a pair of jet black stallions pulling a sleigh came into view as they crossed the countryside. Enchanted with the bells, she listened and watched as they sounded in time with their movements.

Bravery came over the young filly as she arched her tail and broke into a canter alongside the thicket's edge. As she ran, she grew excited and even more enchanted because she bought the bells rang every time an equine would run. Speeding home, she wanted to show her family but she'd spoken too soon. Her family met her halfway by playfully prancing through the snow with the same thundering power of the sleigh team but no bells. Confused, she followed her family and asked why there were no bells. Disappointed, she would go and listen for the sleigh bells every chance she could.

In the spring when she was blessed with her first bead, the beadmaster approached her with a happy glint to his eye and pulled out her first bead: a glistening golden bell. They placed it over her head and immediately celebrated. In true Gahana Jund fashion, she jumped in glee finally happy to run with the bells.
Last edited by G.L'S on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 am

Name;; Renoir
Age;;6
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 16.3 hands
Rank;; Warrior
Bead Minerals;; Bells
Breeding Notes;; --
Her First Winter;;
Renoir woke up with a shiver as something freezing cold brushed her nose. Scrambling to her feet, she looked around with wide eyes. What was this? A thick, white and picturesque blanket of something coated the ground-no, it coated everything. “MUM!” She wailed, whisking her stubby little tail and prancing around. “What happened? Is it the end of the world???” Her wise dam spoke up with a chuckle, saying “No, honey. This is called snow. It’s made of frozen water, and falls out of the sky like rain every winter. In fact, I remember my first winter.....now those were the days.” A dreamy look overcame her face as she remembered her days as a leggy little foal, prancing around with her friends. Rolling her eyes in exasperation, Renoir picked up her tail and cantered ever so gracefully over to where the rest of the herd foals were grouped, all excitedly chattering about this new experience. They started playing, prancing and rearing and tumbling about in the snow. Soon Renoir began to accidentally drift away from the herd, unbeknownst to her or any of the others. Galloping and bucking along, she turned around to speak to them only to see that she was alone in the vast, empty and white landscape. “G...g..guys?” She half-whispered to herself. “Where’d you go? GUYS! IS THIS A PRANK??” she squealed, her young voice weirdly high from fear. Shivering violently, she shied back as a large snowflake drifted down close to her nose. The snow was now falling heavily, and if the young 5 month old filly didn’t find her way back home soon she would perish, yet another victim of the unforgiving elements. The herd and her mother might find her bones next summer, when the snow was all gone, sun bleached and curled up in a foetal position. Renoir whinnied, her tiny voice echoing in the empty nothingness, and started trying to follow her hoof prints back the way she came. It worked for the first 20 or so metres, but beyond that it was too late. The thickening snow had already covered her trail, and alas her herd was no where to be seen. She whinnied again and again, her small voice lost to the howling wind. She began to tire, her small thin limbs aching with cold and fatigue. Staggering a few more steps, the small white filly collapsed to the ground, energy totally spent. Eyes drifting shut, she thought that she was hallucinating when she felt a warm and gentle touch on her shoulder. Looking up, she saw her mother’s kind face staring down at her. “Now what do you think you were doing, wondering off like that? Come on now, let’s get home. The herd was all worried sick, we thought that we’d lost you forever.” Renoir stumbled back to her feet, refueled by the idea of salvation. She managed the short journey back home, and fell asleep next to her dam almost right away. Her first experience of winter was at an end, but many more were sure to follow. But to be safe? She’d stick to the perimeter of the herd for now.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SMW #FCE3 | Ivory Champagne Near-Max Sabin

Postby monta, » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:11 am

G.L'S wrote:Name;; iycindria
Age;; 3
Gender;; Mare
Sire;; Foundation
Dam;; Foundation
Herd;; Gahana Jund
Height;; 15.1hh
Rank;; Warrior
Bead Minerals;; Bells
Breeding Notes;; --
Her First Winter;;
When Horses Run

Iycindria was born at and odd time of year for young wilds. In the frigid winds of November after her herd moved into the forests for shelter, she came into the world. Due to the cold and the bountiful willow bark in the forest, the herd didn't move much despite the horrible weather.

In later December after a heavy snowfall, she walked to the endless of the woods to go exploring on her own. When she peeked through the trees, the world was completely silent and untouched in the mid-morning air. Then growing from the silence, jingles resounded over the blanketed hills. Growing with sound, hoofbeats thundered through the snow and a pair of jet black stallions pulling a sleigh came into view as they crossed the countryside. Enchanted with the bells, she listened and watched as they sounded in time with their movements.

Bravery came over the young filly as she arched her tail and broke into a canter alongside the thicket's edge. As she ran, she grew excited and even more enchanted because she bought the bells rang every time an equine would run. Speeding home, she wanted to show her family but she'd spoken too soon. Her family met her halfway by playfully prancing through the snow with the same thundering power of the sleigh team but no bells. Confused, she followed her family and asked why there were no bells. Disappointed, she would go and listen for the sleigh bells every chance she could.

In the spring when she was blessed with her first bead, the beadmaster approached her with a happy glint to his eye and pulled out her first bead: a glistening golden bell. They placed it over her head and immediately celebrated. In true Gahana Jund fashion, she jumped in glee finally happy to run with the bells.

Congratulations, G.L'S! I'll add her info to the first post whenever I get the time, along with making a transparent version for you c:
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:43 am

Thank you Spicy! No worries, take your time c: