Based on Click to view
Artist Skitcy [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Saikitz Staff Adopt - Vieno

Postby Skitcy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:14 pm

ImageImageImageImage

The little kit I claimed from the first nursery batch all grown up thanks to the use of a Growth Elixir, and due to using a Traits Potion she has been upgraded from standard to uncommon.

Uncommon

- Feral - No claws
- Heterochromia

Relatives

3 Sisters:
#1 Hikari
#2 Hurricane
#3 Brownie

Owner: Skitcy
Name: Vieno
Bio:
Unlike other feral Saikit Vieno is very good-natured, although she is quite shy and prefers to keep to herself. If you have the patience to befriend her she can be a loyal and loving companion.

Adoption Story:
A sad start to life left Vieno and her siblings orphans, with weak legs she had slowly wandered off and away from her sisters, still blind from age it wasn't long until she was suddenly lost, alone and starving. The little kit had only just started to open her eyes when the ancient Saikit found her. Sweetheart couldn't just leave the orphaned kit, so they decided to take her in and raise her until she could look after herself.

Now a young adult, Vieno never stays in one place for too long, always on the move to explore new areas. Nobody knows her origins or where she's going, all they know from looking at her is she's clearly healthy and thriving.

If you check the master list you'll see there's still a couple Saikit up for adoption!
Also did you know we have a community discord? Everyone is welcome to join it here!
Happy new year!

Links wrote:Image

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

RIP the tracker I had for having my cat since december 2010 ♥
Skitcy

My pets