Artist Grey_Hoodie [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

-- Duskclan

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am

Number of Cats: 3 tom | 4 she-cats

Duskclan is a clan of shadows and mystery. They are strong, but never use their strength. They are fierce, but stay out of other clan troubles. They keep to themselves and protect themselves. They don’t worry about gaining allies or enemies, just stay out of their business. They love family bonds, but aren’t fond of ones made out of their clan. They are high holders of the warrior code. They are Duskclan.

Leader:
      Hickorystar | 33 moons | Male | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
      Silverpelt | 28 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
      Morningdew | 41 moons | Female | X

Kits:
      Lilackit | 0 moons | Female | X
      Jadekit | 0 moons | Male | X
      Brackenkit | 0 moons | Male | X
      Dovekit | 0 moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Lilykit | Stillborn | X
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Morningdew and Rainfall | Lilackit, Jadekit, Brackenkit,
    Dovekit and Lilykit
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store

Alder bark-x0-toothaches
Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
Burdock root-x0-infection
Burnet-x0-boosts strength
Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
Goldenrod-x0-wounds
Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
Mouse bile-x0- ticks
Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
Raspberry leaves-x1-pain, bleeding
Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
Tansies-x0-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
Thyme-x0-treats shock
Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
Bird | x0 | 3 servings
- 125 posts
- 150 posts
- 175 posts
- 200 posts! Event drawing, short story,
custom drawing of a cat or pairing of your
choice
Special Drawings:
- 10 posts [url=link][x][/url]
- 30 posts
- 50 posts
- 75 posts
- 100 posts! Event drawing and a short story! ^^ Congrats!
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- Duskclan

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Hickorystar woke from his slumber, looking around at the trees surrounding his camp and keeping it safe. It was a new day - the first day of his clan. Duskclan. He knew it would need to be a full day to keep the camp ready for its first members who he hoped he would find today. He rose from his nest under the fallen tree, which he made sure was in the center of camp, to be the leader’s den. He looked around the small clearing with a smile, looking at each den entrance before the camp entrance. The medicine den, leading into a small cave that was hidden behind bushes of leaves. The warrior den, which was just a big tree with full branches and leaves covering bushes that were hollow enough to fit full grown cats, some even pairs of cats. The apprentice den, a big sloping rock with boulders and pebbled keeping it closed enough to be safe. The nursery, a simple shroud of trees twisting together to make plenty of shelter for new mothers and kits. And the elder den, a hollowed tree with plenty of lichen and rotting wood to keep their old joints from aching too much. It was not perfect, but it was home. He slowly made his way out of the camp, padding not far out of the trees to see the lake up ahead. The soft roar of the waterfall to the right of the leader was like music, and the birds singing was the symphony. He drank the water then rose again, turning to go do a boarder patrol and hunt for the day. Maybe he would find something worrhwhile.

(The camp isn’t that far North from the lake, and the prey available in the territory is birds, big and small fish, frog, shrew, and squirrel. Sorry for the late reply, I kept forgetting :p)
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's duskclan repsonse - [ 001 ]

Postby morrissey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:04 am

weather:
        newleaf- the season of spring. during newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        1 male - 0 females
        hickorystar | tom | leader | 30 moons
        name | gender | rank | age
      current fresh-kill pile:
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        prey | x0 | x servings
        total servings: 0
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
      family, mates, and crushes
        xxxxx
      mentors and apprentices:
        name & name | no. training sessions | skills
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
        the border patrol was successful. the clan is protected for 1 post. while on patrol, hickorystar found a queen who is due in 2 moons. will you lure her into your clan?
      misc. results:
        n/a
      mod notes:
        in your next post, list the 6 types of prey duskclan hunts to have a successful hunting patrol.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:18 am

(Omggggggg that queen is so beautifuuuuuuuuul 😍!!! Prey available in the territory is birds, big and small fish, frog, shrew, and squirrel.)

While on patrol, Hickorystar couldn’t help but notice the white and cream colors popping out of the foliage. He slowly made his way towards the colors, keeping semi-low to the ground in case the objest was hostile, only to find a cat laying down on the ground, seemingly tired. He cocked his head a bit and rose up, coming a bit closer so she could see him. The she-cat instantly got defensive and rose, pinning her ears back and arching her back. “How are you?!” she hissed, flicking her tail defensively. Hickorystar stopped moving so he didn’t seem as a threat and sat down, curling his tail over his paws to seem friendly. “I’m sorry fir startling you! I just saw you all alone and had to investigate...” the tom mewed, defending himself. The cat seemed to ease up at his being friendly. “What is a small kit like you doing by yourself?” she asked him. Hickorystar flicked his tail with surprise at her remark. K-kit?! he thought to himself. “Uhm, well, I’m actually a full grown cat...” he said slowly, trying not to sound defensive and mean. The she-cat instantly got an apologetic look, “Oh I’m so sorry! You just look small as a kitten and I thought... I’m sorry.” she said, sitting down as well. “Don’t worry, it happens a lot. Anyways, where is your home?” Hickoystar asked, and the queen instantly looked to the ground. “Actually, I left my clan... I knew bad things would happen to my kits if they found out I was baring them... especially since the father is of a different clan and recently died due to a war between our two clans.” Hickorystar, gaining a sympathetic look, offered her to join his clan. She smiled softly and agreed. “So what is your name?”
“Morningdew”
———
Hickorystar left camp shortly after bringing Morningdew in and went to hunt, he knew he would need food to support them both and the incoming kits. He started with searching around the lake and river.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's duskclan repsonse - [ 002 ]

Postby morrissey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:34 am

weather:
        newleaf- the season of spring. during newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        1 male - 1 female - 2 cats
        hickorystar | tom | leader | 31 moons
        morningdew | she-cat | queen | age | due in 1 mod reply
      current fresh-kill pile:
        shrew | x0 | 1 serving
        frog | x0 | 1 serving
        squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        small fish | x0 | 2 servings
        big fish | x0 | 3 servings
        birds | x0 | 3 servings
        total servings: 0
        servings needed: 2
      current herb stock:
        herb name | usage | x0
        morningdew + ? = unborn
      mentors and apprentices:
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
        hickorystar caught x1 small fish and x1 shrew(3 servings). he also came across x1 raspberry leaves.
      misc. results:
        morningdew is due in 1 mod reply. be prepared!
      mod notes:
        tyvm! i thought you might like her lol. just to make things a bit simple, could you provide a summary of what happens in bold brackets at the bottom of your post? thanks!
        edit; also, make sure to provide the ages of the new cats. c:
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:41 am

(Right, sorry 😅. Morningdew is 40 moons)

Hickorystar padded back to camp proudly with his prey dangling from his jaws and the raspberry leaves somehow not falling out. He set the food down in the prey pile and the raspberry leaves near the medicine den, thinking that’s where they went. He turned to go check on Morningdew, happy to see she was still in the camp, and greeted her with a purr. “Doing well?” he asked her. She replied, “Feeling a few kicks, but I think I’ll be okay.” Hickorystar nodded to her with a smile and left camp once more to go make one last boarder patrol before calling it for a while. Little did he know, Morningdew would go into labor when he left.
———
Morningdew watched her leader leave and looked to the raspberry leaves he set by what she assumed to be the medicine cat den. She wondered what they were for, but assumed they were just for worse case situations. She had no knowledge of herbs, so she had no clue. She rose and padded around camp to familiarize herself with it, and felt a surge of pain rush theough her that caused her to sit down quickly. Her eyes widened Is... is that them coming...? she worried, hoping it was just the kits getting more restless. She knew it was close but... now? She rose and padded around some more and felt another strike of pain, this time longer. She groaned and looked around quickly. what did the queens tell me I needed in case this happened when i was alone...? A stick... shelter... what else? She tried to rummage through her mind to remember what she needed. What was the herbs they told her? What did they look like? She couldn’t remember. She looked around desperately for a stick, finding one near the elder’s den. She rushed over and felt more pain as she bent down to grab it. Closing her eyes with pain, she made her way over to the medicine cat’s den and laid down near the leaves Hickorystar brought. If she needed something, she would use these. Even if they wouldn’t help her. She needed to try. Starclan, please let my kits all survive this... she prayed.

[Hickorystar does another boarder patrol]
[Morningdew goes into labor alone!]

(Sorry if she isn’t due yet, ignore her portion if she isn’t)

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's duskclan repsonse - [ 003 ]

Postby morrissey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am

weather:
      posts until first feed:
      current clan members:
        1 male - 1 female - 2 cats
        hickorystar | tom | leader | 32 moons
        morningdew | she-cat | queen | 40 | due in 0 mod replies
      current fresh-kill pile:
        shrew | x1 | 1 serving
        frog | x0 | 1 serving
        small fish | x1 | 2 servings
        birds | x0 | 3 servings
        total servings: 3
      current herb stock:
        raspberry leaves | painkiller | x1
        herb name | usage | x0
        morningdew + ? = unborn
      mentors and apprentices:
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
        hickorystar comes across a prospective warrior.
      misc. results:
        morningdew is now in labor. her kits will be born in 1 mod reply.
      mod notes:
        n/a
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Hickorystar noticed Silverpelt, the new cat, quite quickly because the she-cat was noisily rummaging through leaves and branches for something. “Hello?” he mewed, startling the cat. “Who-?!”
“I’m Hickorystar, leader of Duskclan...” he purred with a warm smile to ease the cat. She looked at him curiously. “I’m in a clan’s territory?” she asked, almost to herself. Hickorystar nodded to her. “What is your name?”
“Silverpelt, I was a warrior in my last clan I was chased out of from false accusation of murder.” she hissed, arching her shoulders at the memory. “My own friends not believing me...”
She looked at Hickorystar again, easing her expression. “Think I can join your clan...?”
“Of course!”
———
The two returned to camp and Hickorystar introduced Silverpelt to Morningdew, who they found near the medicine den. “Morningdew? Are you alright?” Hickorystar asked with concern laced in his voice. The queen looked at him with pain and he instantly knew, turning to Silverpelt. “Go hunting, we will need food. I’ll take care of Morningdew.” Hickorystar told her, grabbing the stick and raspberry leaves and helping Morningdew back to the nursery. Silverpelt ran out of camp quickly to go hunting for some food in the woods.

[Hickorystar helps Morningdew give kit!]
[Silverpelt hunts in the woods]
(Silverpelt is 28 moons)

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ] marya d's duskclan repsonse - [ 004 ]

Postby morrissey » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:34 am

weather:
      current clan members:
        1 male - 2 females - 2 cats
        hickorystar | tom | leader | 32 moons
        morningdew | she-cat | queen | 40 moons
        silverpelt | she-cat | warrior | 28 moons
      current fresh-kill pile:
        shrew | x1 | 1 serving
        frog | x0 | 1 serving
        small fish | x1 | 2 servings
        birds | x0 | 3 servings
        total servings: 3
      current herb stock:
        raspberry leaves | painkiller | x1
        herb name | usage | x0
        morningdew + ? = unborn
      mentors and apprentices:
      allies and enemies:
        clan name | user
      borders:
        north | clan name | user
        east | clan name | user
        south | clan name | user
        west | clan name | user
      patrol results:
        silverpelt caught x1 big fish.
      misc. results:
      mod notes:
        in your next reply just lmk which kitten died <3
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:54 pm

(But- eeeh, why?! They’re all too cute!!!! curls up :( I don’t want to choose!!!!! whines like a child)
(EDIT2: Sorry for not giving genders! Lilackit, Lilykit, and Dove kit are/were female while Brackenkit and Jadekit are males!!)

Morningdew stares at her kits as the nurse, her eyes blank and broken. “My...-“
“I’m so sorry, Morningdew...” Hickorystar croaked, his eyes closed tightly and head turned to avoid her painful look. Tears formed in Morningdew’s light blue eyes that seemed dull today... grey. Lilykit...” she mewed, her voice shaking and cracking. Hickorystar turned to look at her nuzzling the lifeless kit’s body, “Morni-“
“These are Lilackit, Jadekit, Brackenkit, and Dovekit
Hickorystar closed his gaping mouth as he watched her grieve over her kit. “We’ll hold a ceremony for Lilykit once Silverpelt returns...” he said solemnly and rose to his paws, grabbing the raspberry leaves they didn’t need. “I’ll go wait for her near the entrance...” he said over his shoulder before dragging himself out of the nursery, leaving the kit with Morningdew to allow her to grieve more for Lilykit.

He dangled his small tail behind him, almost holding it between his legs, as he made his way across camp to the medicine cat’s den. He placed the leaves down roughly where he believed a medicine cat would, and lumbered back out to sit down just outside the den, head downcast and staring unblinkingly at the dirt ahead of him. “Why... what did she do wrong that would make Starclan take her kit...” he asked himself, his voice distant and pained. What if it wasn’t Starclan, but my own fault... “Why isn’t there a better leader for this clan?! Why me!! he howled, looking up to the sky and digging his claws into the dirt. His fur began to soak with his tears he fought to keep back but to no avail. Why dont we have a medicine cat... this wouldn’t have happened if we had somecat that knew what they were doing... he thought as he choked up with his tears. He could no longer fight them as the streamed down his face until they fell to the ground. Letting all his body fall limp, he allowed himself to fall to the ground and curl up like a beat kitten. “I’m so sorry, Morningdew...” he sobbed, struggling to utter the words.

A few moments later, Silverpelt came parading into camp with a large fish dangling from her jaws and a smile carved into her face. She was proud to bring back such a catch on her own, especially since she wasn’t one for hunting in the water much. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and set the fish in it, turning to see Hickorystar on the ground as if attacked. Concern shot through her and she quickly ran over to her leader, “Hickorystar!” she meowed with worry. As she came to a stop beside him, she saw him get up and the wet staining his face fur. “What happened?” she asked carefully, her voice soft.
“One of the kits didn’t make it...” he responded, his voice cracking from the emotions. Silverpelt could only look at Hickorystar with pained eyes before turning to see the nursery, faintly making out the figure of Morningdew pressing her nuzzle and shaking into a kit’s body. Her ears pinned back at the sight and she looked back to Hickorystar. “Hey... how about we go on a walk to clear your mind?” she suggested, getting back onto her paws. Hickorystar only nodded softly and rose to his paws, shaking as if it was difficult and pained him, and slowly rambled to the entrance. Silverpelt followed close behind, as if scared he would fall at any moment, and the pair left the camp.
———
The two returned as the sun began to fall from the sky, to see Morningdew carrying her lifeless kit out of the nursery after making sure her other four fell asleep. Her tail was held low, and ears back with sadness. Her white fur was a grey from all the crying she had done. She looked up to see the two returning and moved over to them. “Let’s bury Lilykit over here...” he said, moving to a tall tree surrounded by flowers and lichens. Morningdew softly nodded and Silverpelt and Hickorystar began to dig the hole...

[Morningdew feeds her young]
[Hickorystar pleads Starclan for a medicine cat]
[Hickorystar and Silverpelt do a boarder patrol]
[Lilykit is buried]

(Note: I’m sorry if it’s long, I tried to do a lot of character development in this to really show the sides of some of the cats that are in the clan. Though... why was Silverpelt so emotionless towards Lilykit’s death? Maybe check back on what she said when Hickorystar found her... Mwahahahaha. Next post expect Silverpelt to be appointed deputy)
EDIT:(Also can I just comment on how freaking adorable Dovekit’s chub is?!!?!!?? You keep giving me too beautiful cats to part with ;-;)

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me