(#190) Smutty Buckskin Tobiano by birch.

Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(#190) Smutty Buckskin Tobiano

Postby birch. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Username: Placebo
    Show Name: AHS Fate Loves the Fearless
    Barn Name: Gaia
    Height: 17.0 hh

Sire: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Smutty Buckskin Minimal Tobiano
    Genotype: Ee | Aa | Crcr | StySty | Toto
    Eye Color: 'So Pale' Blue
    Breeding Notes:

- Will always pass on one Sooty gene to offspring (Stysty)

To get this pretty girl, tell me a story about something that happened to you that was super embarrassing at the time :3
Last edited by birch. on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (#190) Smutty Buckskin Tobiano

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 pm

have to, im so sorry guys...

Username: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Autumn Fire Dance
Barn Name: Fae
Story time:
I was thirteen, maybe fourteen at the time, and I had been over at a friend's house before our church group had our weekly meeting. We were making grilled cheese sandwiches, Katelyn was in charge of the buttering and the pan on the stove, I was the bread grabber and the cheese slicer. Now, for anyone who is younger here you may not have ever used a slicer like this you should know here that when you are, you have to be careful as you reach the last portion of your cheese block. I, of course, didn't think anything of it while laughing with Katelyn about something. Next thing I know the pad of my right index finger is sliced right off with the cheese, and man oh man! It would not stop bleeding!

Animals blood? I can handle that, it's okay. Stay calm and we can figure it out, get it to stop. People blood? Oh no! NO! You're bleeding, cue the blood draining from my face, my eyes go wide and I fuh-reak out. So my finger is bleeding, the tears are rolling because an hour later and it is still bleeding even with band-aids and tape wrapped around it. I get to the meeting, see my mom, as she was one of the group leaders at the time, and I burst into another bout of tears and shout. "Mom! I cut my finger cutting the cheese!"

Dead silence in the hallway. People covering up laughter while my mom doesn't hold it back but pulls me into the kitchen area of the church building to get a better look. It has not been lived down to this day, and that was years and years and years ago.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Username: BlueThrush
Show Name: One Women War
Barn Name: Aerona
Story time:
I was 12 and my best friend Jane was having a birthday party and decided to have it at an indoor minigolf course as her birthday is in late December. So we got there and the first thing we realized was hey the course parts were kind of tight fit in the room of this building and as they told us coming in be careful and don't go trying to hit anybody. It was really dark all the lights had been covered in purple plastic so it was like you were under UV lights so it was a little hard to see but not impossible due to the number of glowing lights at each course.

so eventually we made it to a little course which had a mini bridge over a pond and an indoor fountain, of course, being the insane sugar high group we were drawn to playing a game of who can hit the most golf balls into the fountain. Which might I add was decoration and not made to have golf balls launched into it. So my turn came and I swung as hard as I could the ball flew hitting the edge of the pond at just the right angle the way things do in cartoons and bounced off hitting the manager in the back of the head. then he turned around and yelled at the kid behind us thinking it was his fault we made a run for it and it was both the greatest and most embarrassing thing and to this day when mini golf is brought up so is the story of the man we probably concussed.
(note: Playing mini golf indoors is a bad idea)
Last edited by /Aster/ on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Username: σptιmus primє
    Show Name: Heir of Terrasen
    Barn Name: Celaena
    Story time:
    wip!
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 pm

mark !!
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Username:CrazyB
Show Name: Hint of Class
Barn Name: Promise
Story time: Well this happened here recently me and some of my friends where walking around with our horses so it was cold outside so I wear sweat pants well some dogs came out of nowhere and we started trying to calm our horses down and I made one wrong move my horse steped on my pants and down they went talk about in embarrassing and some of my friends where boys it was crazy I tryed to pull them up so quick it wasn't even funny but my some of my friends covered me with there jackets so yeah I wanted to cry but after it was all said and done we all laughted about it
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 am

Username: EmberLeaf
Show Name: Broken Wonder
Barn Name: Smudge
Story time: I was about 10 at this time-
I was trick or treating with my friends, and when we went up to a house, my dad yelled 'sing your song!!!' and the person at the door heard him. Then that lady wanted us to sing it for her, so we ended up singing this super embarrassing song in front of a stranger, lmao
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 am

Void
Last edited by Fiern on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Username: Starwindrider
Show Name: Dance of the Faires
Barn Name: Eona
Story time:
When I was a teeny weeny kid, like six or seven, yes I still remember, I spent lots of time with the kids around the neighbourhood. We would go to the playground and run around the street and laugh our heads off. We usually stayed until seven, when our parents would call us back home.
There was one day, it was raining, so the group of us stayed at the community club area, petting the neighbourhood cats and playing tic tac toe. A group of parents made their way towards us.
As it was dark, I couldn't really tell the identity of the parents, but the first man that came to find us looked like my dad. I don't know what I was thinking, I just went up and hugged him without knowing he wasn't my dad.
Oops.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Fiern wrote:Username: Fiern
Show Name: Fate Loves the Fearless
Barn Name: Keita
Story time: Backstory, I have wicked social anxiety and spent most of my youth moving once a year, new school etc. So while I was lucky and always had one or two good friends, I wasn't a kid with the most exciting social life. I never dated or had much to do with boys until I went off to University.

Once in university, I developed a crush on a red headed boy who would eat in the same cafeteria as me nearly every day. He'd come in, he'd sit alone, sometimes he'd read. No idea who he was but lord was he cute. And I decided that it was time for me to woman up and be brave. Sort of.

Using my excellent cyber stalking skills, I found him online and we started chatting. Like, I full on made a fake email for this in case I crashed and burned and had to abandon ship. So fierce was my ardor that if you translated the email I chose, it came out roughly to 'I love you Bright Boy'. I really hope he never figured that out. So eventually we've friendly chatted as much as is reasonable and decide to meet up on campus at the coffee shop. Chickenshit that I am, I had a friend tail me. You know, just in case.

Also worth mentioning at this point is that I had a bit of the flu. I wasn't super gross, but was still a bit fevery. This may have contributed to me thinking this was a good idea.

ANYWAY, we meet up, he's still super cute, has a big ol' Newfie accent and it's.. a bit awkward really. And I start panicking a little. And my body, lovely gem that it is, decided we were going to nope the heck out of there and reckoned the best way to do it was to faint. I'd never fainted before in my life, but down I went.

He takes off, my friend comes to the rescue, gets me up and back to our residence, I spent the rest of the year avoiding that cafeteria and never messaging him again.

My first foray into the world of romance and I take a header. I wish I could say this was surprising or out of character.

Is it bad I laughed a little too hard because I can identify to it? Congrats!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me