#6165 - Inspire Me by sprig

Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6165 - Inspire Me

Postby sprig » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:52 am

I couldn't think of what base coat and markings to do on this Tolt, so I wanted to try something a little different. For this comp, I want you to inspire me! Follow the form prompts to help me create a perfect Holiday Tolter for you.

You cannot say anywhere in your form a base color or marking type. Your goal is to inspire me with personality and pictures.
Pick a theme or item that is involved in Fall or Christmas, and use that to build your form.
You're absolutely free to pretty up your form and make it even more inspirational! However, please don't add sections to it. (Prettying up won't strengthen or hinder your chances of winning, I will mainly be looking at the image and personality)

Username: Vinson
Name: Picture Perfect / Anastasia
Coat Color: Chestnut Pangare Snowflake Appaloosa
Eye Color: Cinnamon brown
Dam:
Sire:
Breeding notes: Carries hidden somatic gene -- all offspring will have a very small patch of somatic somewhere on their face.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (1000 words max)
[b]Inspiration image:[/b]

**Example form
Username: vintage rose
Name: Holly Jolly Christmas / Mama (legit going to use this name for something riP)
Personality: Mama is a very loving and kind old soul, who always treats everyone with complete care. She is gentle and sweet, and is a mother to all. She's all about having family together!
Inspiration image: Stockings
Last edited by sprig on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6165 - Inspire Me

Postby Vinson » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 am

username: Vinson
name: Picture Perfect // Scarlet
personality:
Scarlet is not her beauty. That is the one thing she is sure of - her beauty, her coat, her flowing mane and tail, that is not all that she is made up of. Some days she is sugar and spice and everything nice, giggling like a schoolgirl and prancing around, but the next day she is tumbling around in the pasture with the colts. Scarlet is unsure of herself, and it shows in her fluid personality, but she is and always will be Scarlet. Despite her wavering response to "and who are you?", her name is the one constant thing about her. She is Scarlet, and she is not her beauty.
inspiration image: Christmas pine-cones
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:28 am

Username:
MiloThePitBull
Name:
Method Of Madness || Scrooge
Personality:
In all honesty, Scrooge doesn't want to live up to the role of the grumpy old man depicted in A Christmas Carol and he is really just a big sweety who had taken a few wrong turns and taken his time to get back on track. He is the type of character that will look to the simple side of things and see what is not what may become of a situation, in saying this, Scrooge is a very wise horse but often chooses to keep his mouth shut and let other figure it out. You may be wondering how such an amazing horse got the name Scrooge, well originally he was named Vixen after one of Santa's reindeer as the colt was born close around Christmas, but it was soon realised that every year as Christmas loomed closer and closer, he himself became grumpier and grumpier so they changed his name to Scrooge. It isn't 'Christmas' that actually puts the stallion in a bad mood but is the increasing heat as it approaches, he just really hates the flies and bugs that are associated with the summer time so by Christmas he is one grumpy little horse.
Inspiration image:
left
Last edited by buckskin. on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:18 am

wip with ___ / "vixen"
mare, reindeer inspo
fun fact, female reindeer are not only the only deer species that naturally grow antlers but they lose them in the spring where males lose theirs in autumn so ALL of santa's reindeer are female!
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Username: heyheygirl101
Name: New Yorker Christmas // Rockefeller (Rocket for short)
Personality: Rockefeller comes from a long lineage of prestige's stallions, dating as far back as the beginning of the 20th century. With such prestige running through his veins it is all but a near shock when you see him around Christmas. Rocket is the kind of guy who would rather be out freezing his frogs off, having a jolly old time pulling the sleigh for his owner's grandchildren or just frolicking in the snow, then be cooped up all nice and warm in the stables. That being said, of course when the holidays are over and he has had his fill of warmed barley water, he gets back into the spirit of competition, but after ever Christmas it is always just a count down to the next one for him.
Inspiration image: Rockefeller

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corviidae_ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 am

Username: YuriPlisetsky_
Name: All I Want For Christmas // Achilles
Personality:
Achilles was born and bred to be an award-winning stallion. His family lineage is filled with horses who had won contests all over the world. Achilles however, is not the horse his breeder and former owner expected. Although he is an amazing horse to look at, he was thought to be untrainable. Despite being naturally curious, he gets spooked very easily. It wasn't until he found his way to Arrow's End (1000 words max)
Inspiration image:
https://media.giphy.com/media/cRsULAyb8MmqY/giphy.gif

WIP!

About me wrote:Previously was YuriPlisetsky_

xxMade by Celozon XXX
Corviidae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:48 am

Username: SergeantWinter
    Name: Frost Bitten Toe "Mistletoe"
    Personality: Opinionated | Stubborn | Carefree | Kind |
    Mistletoe is a very festive boy. Though his perspective on festive activities is making people happy. He doesn't understand why people stress about buying the perfect Christmas gift or if there isn't enough gifts. In his eyes, you can happier when living in the moment and enjoying each others company. If that means pulling a sleigh all night long to take some kids caroling, then so be it. He actually quite enjoys being outside in the snow, and most of the time it can be a hassle to bring him back into the barn. Even if he's at risk of getting frostbitten! Though once he's settled in his stall under a warm blanket, he can be somewhat content. (wip)
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:13 am

Username: Ariana Black
Name: Blue Hearted Christmas // Aquarius
Personality: Aquarius is a sweet tempered stallion. At times he is perky but he always seems to have the bad luck of losing someone he loves and cares about especially around the holidays. When it gets close to the holidays, he always seems a bit blue. That was when he started collecting blue and silver ornaments. His owner couldn't figure out where they all came from but seeing how much he liked them, she let him keep them and even bought him some others. He is very gentle and is a good ride for any age. He is good at jumping and poll bending. He mostly likes the games they play though. He loves being around others and starts up a racket if he doesn't have sometype of company. Mostly he has a rabbit or a goat with him if not another horse.
Inspiration image:

Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Username: bluebird.
    Name: Slowdancing in the Snow // Dancer
    Personality:
    Dancer is an exuberant and outgoing mare. She pours out joy wherever she goes. She’s one of those horses that do everything in their power to make other tolters happy, above themselves (except for certain cases, she’s somewhat spoiled). Dancer tries to satisfy the need of every horse around her, for it makes her happiest when she sees another horse with a smile because of her. Dancer is extremely extroverted. She makes, or at least tries to make, friends with everyone she comes across. Dancer can strike up a conversation with almost anyone, first taking the time to observe them, and figure what they could wish to talk about. She’s a good listener most to the time, known to only add a few words in when it seems necessary. However, sometimes the talkative mare just can’t hold in her words, especially on certain points of views she has.
    Dancer got her name from her talent, dressage. She has an elegance and grace, paired with hard training, making her look as if she’s dancing when she gets out into the ring. She loves seeing the crowd astonished with her abilities, but most of all she just loves the elegance of it all. Dancer tends to brag a bit about her talents, but if she sees it’s annoying whomever she’s talking to, she’ll stop immediately. Dancer is, of course, a rather proud mare. She believes she has no true enemies (although she does), for who could possibly hate her? Dancer is persistent, and annoyingly bubbly, so the answer is, well, pretty much everyone she meets. She quickly gets on everyone’s nerves, especially those quieter tolters who wish she’d just shut her trap. Dancer doesn’t really understand why they’re so grumpy all the time, keeping an innocent outlook on life. She believes she’s always the one being hurt, the good guy in every situation. She can be a bit dramatic at times with this, acting as if someone has stabbed her through the chest, when all they’ve done is ignored her(the highest crime!). Dancer is a bit of a spoiled brat as well, due to her previous owners. She likes to get what she wants, when she wants it. Other horses not doing what she pleases them to do makes her upset and angry with them, even beginning to shun them. Of course, she tends to be a rather happy mare, and gets over this anger rather quickly most of the time.
    Dancer has some strange quirks, of course, like every other horse. For instance, she won’t let anyone touch her ears. It’s not too strange, but her reaction when her ears are touched is the strange part. She tosses her head a few times, and then rears a bit, dancing around the stall. Perhaps it was an old, yet rather strange, dressage command she’d learned before coming to our stables, but it’s best you stay away rom her ears. Additionally, Dancer will only eat one type of feed, and is rather picky about it. Her past owners must’ve spoiled her, with the expensive type, and now she won’t eat any feed but it! We’ve tried breaking her from it, but it’s impossible, she simply refuses to eat other types.
    Inspiration image:
    ho ho ho!
Last edited by lovestruck on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Ends tomorrow!
sprig